[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The least popular and well known member of the new Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: swteamup.png (287 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
swteamup.png
287 KB, 540x540
>The least popular and well known member of the new Star Wars threesome gets a comic.
>Not Finn and Rey our main characters

What are you doing, Marvel?
>>
They can't get into their background too much because it might contradict future films.
>>
>>79009959
Those characters are too important to the plot for the new films. Hell, Finn basically is the plot of the new films and Rey is our new space wizard. Poe is a glorified Wedge, a step below Lando. They can do a side comic with him because he's not that important.
>>
>>79009986
Also, Poe is best boy, so there's that.
>>
>>79009959
Maybe nobody actually likes those two despite being better known...maybe because they're better known
>>
File: SW Finn Sandwich.png (225 KB, 540x636) Image search: [Google]
SW Finn Sandwich.png
225 KB, 540x636
>>79009959
And it's not even a romance comic!
>>
Because Poe was meant to die in the original draft so they have to quickly backfill him with backstory in order to flesh him out more.
>>
Poe got shafted for screentime in TFA. The comic might explore what he was doing between crashing the TIE and saving their asses on that forest planet. They kind of brushed that whole thing aside.
>>
>>79009959
They're all shit, and they'll all sell like gangbusters, so what does it matter?
>>
It makes sense Poe would get a comic. There was one about his parents and it was dope.
>>
>>79010706
My going theory is that he found settlement, made contact with the Resistance and searched for BB-8 until their spy told them where it was.
>>
File: FN 2187.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FN 2187.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>79011001
>Not liking FN 2187

You got problems anon.
>>
>>79009959
Least popular? Dude is cool unlike Finn.

They made the right choice.
>>
>>79011397
I can't wait to see the space battles. They were tits in Shattered Empire.
>>
>>79009959

Poe>=Finn>BB-8>Rey
>>
>>79011397
He sells the less merch than Finn and most kids don't even know Poes name because he;s not a main character. Being cool doesn't necessarily equal popular.
>>
>>79009986
It literally cannot since the storygroup has to approve everything before it can be made. That's the entire point of the story group, they know everything that is and isn't canon.
>>
>>79009959
-Poe had time to do cool shit before the movie
-Finn was brainwashed for years, and supposedly never had any issues, and his first deployment was in the film, so there's not much you can do.
-Doing anything with Ray could end up being a waste of time, or contradict the next film.
>>
>>79009959
>least popular
>Not Rey
>>
>>79009959
I'm pumped as fuck
poe was my favorite character of tfa
>>
Finn > Poe > BB-8 > Rey
>>
TR-8R comic when?
>>
File: TR-8R.png (196 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TR-8R.png
196 KB, 500x500
>>79011350
>liking a TRAITOR
>>
>>79009986
That, and they might want to save big story revelations for the films.
>>
Poe is based as fuck.

He was twice as interesting as the other two even though he only had a fraction of the screentime
FN and Rey have gotten enough attention.
>>
>>79010119
...go on.
>>
>>79009959
If the girl or the black guy got more focus, you would call it a Tumblr comic.
There's just no pleasing you, is there?
>>
>>79009959
>threesome

No.

Poe is the Wedge of the group. He is definitely not the hero. In fact according to the artbook for TFA, Rey and Finn are pretty much a duo.
>>
File: 1445910052807.jpg (602 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1445910052807.jpg
602 KB, 2448x3264
>>79011999
>Liking some one-shotted no name
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.