[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is actually good. People are always so busy talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
This show is actually good. People are always so busy talking about how dark it is, but no one ever mentions that it's a good show. The character development in season 3 is pretty great with the exception of Nurse Bendy, because her being retarded seemed like too much of an asspull. But yeah, pretty good.
>>
>>79005553
I like it, but that's because I have a soft spot for satires
>>
>>79005553

>nurse bendy being a high functioning retard sexual abuse victim is an asspull

Anytime she was on screen in the other two seasons she was either saying or doing something retarded anon, it wasn't an asspull in the slightest.
>>
>>79005613
True, but every time anyone is on screen they're doing something retarded.
>>
>>79005613
>high functioning
>has tea parties with dolls she thinks are real every night
Really?
>>
>>79005783
She's able to hold a stable nursing job and from what I can remember she doesn't fuck up during it too bad. What she does in her free time is irrelevant.
>>
>>79005830
That's part of why that shit doesn't make sense to me. If someone could show me one similar case to that in real life, I could accept it.
>>
>>79005845
Bronies
>>
>>79005845
look in the mirror
>>
Do you guys think adult Orel keeps in touch with Clay and Bloberta?
>>
>>79007042
I imagine he does with Bloberta. She always seemed like she cared more for her kids than Clay
>>
I prefer Frankenhole personally.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x270
>>79005553
I liked it, but I gotta go ahead and say that it isn't depressing like many people here say. Sad, realistic, dark, but it didn't really let me down. The darkest episode for me was the hunting trip, then comes the no church episode. The rest simply touch topics too mature for an Adult Swim funny cartoon
>>
File: tumblr_nhl3noiXmH1se5iloo1_500.png (42 KB, 394x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhl3noiXmH1se5iloo1_500.png
42 KB, 394x724
>>79005783
>>79005845
There are many autistic or traumatized individuals that meet their physical needs just fine, but are socially wrecks. It's not that hard to believe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.