[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus christ Barry just fucking tell her already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
jesus christ Barry just fucking tell her already
>>
The only time I WISH Barry ends up with someone other than Iris
>>
>>79005262
She'll be the first one to freak out and break up with Barry over it, because DRAMA.
>>
>>79005262
Why is Iris so perfect?
>>
>>79005262

There's literally no reason not to tell her. Why keep it a secret when everyone BUT her knows? That's all kinds of fucked up and stupid.
>>
>>79005262
>show desperately tries to push boring ass "HIDE MY SECRET IDENTITY" drama with Patty
>but then the writers let Hawkgirl find out in 10 seconds flat because they're awkwardly trying to fit as much Legends of Tomorrow setup in the first half of Arrow S4/Flash S2
>>
>>79005262
>>
>>79005262
Barry is gay
>>
She's killed by zoom on the day he tells her
>>
>>79006316
To be fair while it was stupid she knew after knowing him for seconds in costume he wasn't the one to tell her. He was even going "what the hell man?" when Cisco casually said his name.
>>
>>79006784
I know, I'm talking about from a writing perspective

>oohh Patty can't know because muh drama
>but Kendra can find out it 10 seconds because we have to make half our characters act stupid to set up Legends of Tomorrow
>>
>>79006033
He knows her for roughly two months and has been on like four dates.

It's a pretty big bomb to drop early into a relationship.
>>
>>79007242
>not dropping it as early as possible so you can be her personal vibrator

C'mon, Barry
>>
>>79005262
God I hate this cunt. Could there be any blander of a Mrs Perfect for Barry?

The only way should be likeable is if its revealed she's actually like a Zoom agent and has been faking her perfect match bullshit this entire time.
>>
>>79006033
Maybe because she's got a loud mouth and couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it? Hell, she couldn't even keep a secret about minor shit.
>>
>>79008593
That's whats going to happen, and /co/ is going to turn on her and act like she's as bad as whats-her-face.
>>
File: Shantel-VanSanten-Maxim-2015-1.jpg (94 KB, 1350x759) Image search: [Google]
Shantel-VanSanten-Maxim-2015-1.jpg
94 KB, 1350x759
rofl
>>
>>79008620
She'll be the best character in the entire show if she turns out to be evil. If that's not the case, she's worst girl for sure.
>>
File: 1.jpg (112 KB, 640x964) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
112 KB, 640x964
>>79006346
>>79008696

We all know Iris is superior in every way
>>
Daytime /co/ has the worst taste.
>>
>>79006033
Him and Patty were even really in a realtionshil til the mid season, they were just fucking.
Plus Patty is the worse person to tell. I hope he doesnt because shes not even important. How would telling ger change anything except maybe her not shooting him on sight.
>>
>>79009173
Not even that, they just made out a few times.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 300x265
>>79009003
She got a dark flat ass, look at those stright undercheek lines, blarg. How you gunna be a light skin nigga with a dark ass. Fuuuuuuuk nooooo
>>
>>79005262
She is gonna die anyway.
>muh love
>muh drama
>muh feels
>muh vengeance
>>
>>79010089
>it doesn't happen on screen so that means it never happened

These aren't two young teenagers, they're in their mid/late 20s, of course they've already fucked.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.