[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Hurts!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: ithurts360dancingisdangerous[1].png (855 KB, 980x1411) Image search: [Google]
ithurts360dancingisdangerous[1].png
855 KB, 980x1411
>>
The fuck?
>>
>>79002152
Who's the indian kid?
>>
>>79002229
just one of the other kids leftover from the highschool takeover
>>
>>79002229
which brown-skinned person are you referring to, the girl or the guy? the girl is stephanie and the guy is harold. I don't know if either of them are indian.
>>
>>79002229
man, that "chop your fingers off" shit feels off. Like it doesn't really matter how much of an asshole high strung girl is, that response makes brownkid sound like a goddamn monster.
>>
>>79002539
I... disagree? It really doesn't seem that severe, since obviously she's not actually gonna do it.
>>
>>79002539
You're telling me brownguy doesn't just have Tourettes?
>>
>>79002539
They're all goddamn monsters, that's how they survived.
>>
>>79002152
Considering how Gob likes to foreshadow, I'm curious if Steph's association with bunny ears and something terrible happening will be called back to.

Also, I want pictures, pictures of Allison bullying Steph.
>>
>>79002539
he straight up says "I hate you" right after so
>>
>>79002152
Okay, line up, place your bets: which of these expendable characters are going to die first? Bonus points for order of death and manner of dying!
>>
>>79003353
peeplops has dead written all over him. emily looks like she's becoming more endearing without directly entering the harem, which can only mean death.
>>
>>79002152
Poor girl needs to get drunk, high or laid.
>>
>>79002539
that seems like a perfectly valid response from a personality that really clashes with hers. think you're reading too much into it.
>>
>>79004133
people have been saying that since peeplops was introduced, but it hasn't happened yet.

just wait until he pulls an aizen and reveals that he's been manipulating everyone the whole time so that he can become higher than god.
>>
>>79002152
It ain't easy being Steph
>>
Damn, Steph straight up activated all my paternal instincts
right there.
>>
>>79003353
If Steph dies I'm gonna be mad
>>
>>79002804
Did anyone give her bunny ears at the Talent Show?
>>
File: bunny ears.png (85 KB, 281x294) Image search: [Google]
bunny ears.png
85 KB, 281x294
>>79006304
>>79002804
Bunny ears...

Kinda like the hand signal Pasq made for Trisssh to kill the principle.
>>
>>79004180
first she needs to take a bath
>>
>>79006486
"bunny ears" and "sonic the hedgehog finger waggle" are two different things
>>
>>79004295
Katie has already become the highest there is, anon
>>
>>79006749
ah shit you're right, I'm dumb
>>
>>79006274
I'd say Steph is probably the safest one, anon. She has too many potential gags with Ally and Pasq to die now.

The rest of these guys, however...
>>
>>79006274
Steph might be safe, maybe. She's definitely more important than the rest of those guys whose names I can't even remember, but then again that wasn't enough to save a lot of people. She's just too cute to die though.
>>
>>79006304
she wasnt at the talent show, remember? she was one year ahead of ally and pasqualo in school, so she was already in high school at that point.
>>
>>79003353
I'm starting to think the chapter title of Everyone Dies is more about the concept that everyone will die, not a statement of intent for the characters within the chapter.
>>
>>79011398
I'm still banking on Gob killing off a few people. Can't have a post apocalyptic wasteland without breaking a few eggs, am I right?
>>
>>79004133
If anyone's going to survive the Everyone Dies chapter, it's going to be my man Peeplops. I can just imagine him being upset in front of the dead bodies of everyone.
>>
>>79013711
Yeah, Plops will survive for the comedy potential, although I'm not sure there's another huge character purge coming any time soon. I don't think Gob would pull the same trick twice.
>>
>>79002152
I just realised that even these chill non-harem kids now look up to Pasqualo as their leader. He really has come far.
>>
>>79009736
>Everybody Dies this chapter
>Ally and Pasq come back naturally due to their shit
>other characters come back horribly scarred/changed
>Steph is somehow turned into a rabbit
>Pasq now shows boner interest in her as she can be a literal playboy bunny.
>>
>>79013818
I don't know, Gob has been pulling some fake outs, especially with the Aurora/ Pasq reunion and the Pasq/Jennifer confrontation. It would be fitting for a completely innocuous event to end with a lot of people dying.
>>
>>79014915
But because you've seen it before you'll be expecting it. And if you're expecting it it won't happen. Unless that's just what Gob wants us to think...
>>
>>79015027
INCONCIEVABLE
>>
>>79015027
That may be putting a little too much thought into it bro.
>>
>>79015188
Or not nearly enough. We should make graphs.
>>
>never heard of this comic, saw this thread
>start reading from the beginning
>mfw page 100
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>79017189
Welcome to the club, man. It's a wild ride, and #100 is such a mindfuck. It really sells you on the comic.
>>
>>79015188
Actually, I think he makes a good argument. Nothing will ever shock us like the Talent Show, we already saw everyone dying so we expect it. If Gob doesn't have a great reason to kill everyone off, what would killing them off actually accomplish? Thinning the variety of characters? Most of these characters we're not really attached to, so it wouldn't be particularly dramatic by itself.

I think Gob's more likely to go for a major character next time. Someone that actually counts and would result in a big ole reality check.

Hell, maybe someone is ALREADY dead and we just don't know it yet.
>>
>>79006702
...I would prefer it if she didn't.
>>
>>79017189
I was the same way though what hooked me was Gangsta Shit.
>>
>>79017445
Oh man, that shit went from 0 to 10 real fucking quick.
>>
>bunny ears? b-b-b-but I'm not a bunny!
>haha got you steph

For some reason this was funny
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.