[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember watching this when I was a kid and not having a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Felix_the_cat_the_movie.jpg (84 KB, 482x755) Image search: [Google]
Felix_the_cat_the_movie.jpg
84 KB, 482x755
I remember watching this when I was a kid and not having a fucking clue what was going on. Watched this recently and I still don't have a fucking clue what the fuck was going on. Apparently this movie disgusted my Mom and she threw it away so I'd never put her through it again. Any other weird ass movies out there you've seen /co?
>>
>>79001717
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGL_WSs1Pvc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCDbiiwd23E
>>
"I married a strange guy" I think it was called. A guy gets reality warping powers from military weapon implanted in his neck. The only things I can remember is the guy using his powers to make his wife's breasts huge and later in the movie the antagonist gets the implant and because his not used to controlling it, blows his dick off going the bathroom.
>>
>>79001925
>make his wife's breasts huge

This sounds relevant to my interests.
>>
File: howlinghotdogs.gif (106 KB, 275x505) Image search: [Google]
howlinghotdogs.gif
106 KB, 275x505
I remember paying five cents to watch this Felix the Cat automated flip book show at an old local acade when I was a kid and I still don't know what I saw.
>>
File: Elm-Chanted Forest.png (313 KB, 608x416) Image search: [Google]
Elm-Chanted Forest.png
313 KB, 608x416
Anything that came out of Eastern Europe during the '80s was bizarre.

>>79001925

I Married A Strange Person! is a Bill Plympton film; it was never going to be anything but weird.
>>
File: felix.jpg (23 KB, 296x198) Image search: [Google]
felix.jpg
23 KB, 296x198
In 1996 Wendy's featured Felix The Cat toys in their kid's meal, my mom used to take us to eat their after karate class each time

Good memories
>>
I used to pretend to be the princess dancing in a bubble
>>
>>79001717

Dirty Duck and Fritz the cat.
>>
>>79003269
Elm Chanted Forest was a stellar flick. Too bad the second movie never got a proper dub. Not even a proper sub.
>>
>>79002602
>Automated Flipbook
Come again? That sounds old school, like Windsor McKay old school.
>>
>>79006092
Which reminds me, On Topic, "Dreams of the Rarebit Fiend" is pretty fucking weird, based off the fever dreams the animators would get after eating Rarebit.
>>
>>79001756
Uhhh... no, no.
>>
>>79003269
Hey, don't you be hatin' on Elm Chanted Forest.

Also, Emperor Frostmare was way better than this gay cactus fagget.
>>
>>79002602
You saw a bit of the 1929 Felix cartoon ONE GOOD TURN (howling hot dogs scene comes at about 2:30):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db14PlZdMd4
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.