[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obviously Batman and Superman are best friends when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m6ap5jfXHI1qbqhhuo1_500.png (176 KB, 500x177) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6ap5jfXHI1qbqhhuo1_500.png
176 KB, 500x177
Obviously Batman and Superman are best friends when they're written well, but do Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent get together and hang out? Is Clark Damian's god father, or did Bruce pay for/be best man at Clark's wedding in pre-nu52?
>>
>>78999713
Yes they are and they get together from time to time. Damian hasn't really had much interaction with Supes outside of JL.
>>
>>78999713
i seriously doubt it. they don't really have anything in common

now, alfred and the kents? i guarantee they have lovely chats
>>
>>78999713
>Supes trying to assure they're straight
>>
>>78999713
Supes and Dick are closer than supes and any robin.
>>
File: superman_batman.jpg (218 KB, 447x700) Image search: [Google]
superman_batman.jpg
218 KB, 447x700
>>78999713
>>
File: grayson annual 2.png (260 KB, 229x516) Image search: [Google]
grayson annual 2.png
260 KB, 229x516
>>78999821
I'm glad that the grayson annual did them good
>>
>>78999821
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some silver age comic where Superman takes Robin as Superboy for a weekend while Bruce is busy.
>>
I remember there was this one time Lois was being adored by a bunch of guys and Clark was sulking in the corner. Bats hits him up asking if he wants to go to lunch, which was code to kick evil's ass. So there's that?
>>
They hung out in Young Justice.
>>
>>78999713
Clark gave Damian a list of movies he should watch, which he kept when Bruce was going through his stuff.
>>
>>78999821

Uh, no shit? He's been around far longer than the others. Tim/Jason/Damian haven't even spent much time around him.

And how is this pertinent to OP's question?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.