[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two Weeks Left!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
Who Kung Fu Panda here?
>>
No-one ever seems to post in KFP threads.
>>
>>79000103

Well it's not a newfag from tumblr/reddit approved meme and it's not sexually attractive to /co/ will ignore it.
>>
>>79000103
It's a damn shame too. These movies are great. Super hyped to see J.K. Simmons demon bull, and his wierd past with Oogway.
>>
>>78996284
>>79000103
>>79000833
>>79002876
No they're not, they're gooey CGI pop culture talking animal movies that represent what went wrong in the late 00s
>>
>>79002876
I wasn't too impressed with the trailer for this one, but then again I wasn't impressed when I first heard about the first two, either. It will probably be good.
>>
Ironically there are less spoilers out for KFP3 right now than a certain other animated movie with anthropomorphic animals, even though KFP3 comes out in a week or two while other said film won't be out until March.
>>
>>79002927
There's some details from a junior novelization goon around, but yeah, other than that, nothing. Pandom is slacking.
>>
File: 341231.png (950 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
341231.png
950 KB, 752x752
>>78996284
>those pandas' expressions
Is he gonna shit on them?
>>
>>79002915
Yeah seriously. Saw previews for one and two, assumed they'd be shit both times. The second one was good, and the first ended up being one of my favorite movies. Nice soundtrack too.

Trailers for three look like shit but who the fuck knows.
>>
>>79003330
The one on the right sure hopes so.
>>
File: shrek.gif (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
shrek.gif
3 MB, 854x480
The problem with Dreamworks these days is that they need to fire their marketing people.

The people who actually make the movies have finally grown up and started to make movies with actual stories, character arcs and quality emotional content, but unfortunately the marketing people still haven't graduated past the Shrek mentality. Dreamworks trailers are still full of cheeky one-liners and sarcastic facial expressions without any hint of what the actual story content of the film will be.

I thought Kung Fu Panda 2 was just going to be more of Kung Fu Panda 1 judging by the trailers-- that is, an entertaining movie with a weak script and a story that only serves as a glue to hold together a few action set pieces that were storyboarded before they even knew the plot. Instead, I got a really solid movie with a great story and actual character development, but I wouldn't have guessed that just by watching the trailer.
>>
I even have that poster (well, a little smalles but..)
this movies are great honestly.
>>
>>79003500
People have said it before, but the Chinese trailer for this movie is better
>>
>>79003500
>The problem with Dreamworks these days is that they need to fire their marketing people.

I'm not sure they should, though. Look at Pixar's marketing department, it wasted thousands upon thousands marketing The Good Dinosaur and it got a big old turd at the box office. But Dreamworks movies, while marketed like brainless dreck, sell well AND are surprisingly good movies. So you're getting the idiots to buy tickets to your smart movies by tricking them with the marketing and then they end up enjoying it. Everybody wins.
>>
File: 132312.png (504 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
132312.png
504 KB, 500x510
>>79003436
>>
File: image.gif (69 KB, 345x285) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
69 KB, 345x285
I hope the villain is as good the last two and seeing as he's voiced by JK Simmons, he'll probably be.
>>
File: The_Good_Dinosaur_01.png (337 KB, 782x768) Image search: [Google]
The_Good_Dinosaur_01.png
337 KB, 782x768
>>79003588
The problem with The Good Dinosaur was the movie itself. The character designs scared away all the adults and teens, and then the parents who took their young children were upset by the film's dark story elements and violence. They could have gotten the best marketing firm in the world and I don't think they could have convinced most people to give that movie a chance.
>>
>>79003797
bad writing can even make a good voice actor/actor seem like a bad one
>>
>>78996284
Doesn't Po love his duck dad anymore?
>>
File: CWtEW86UwAAf_Hn.jpg (127 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
CWtEW86UwAAf_Hn.jpg
127 KB, 600x684
So has anyone gotten Chinese takeout or delivery recently? Last time I ordered, these were in the bag. Clever.
>>
>>79003876

got Chinese my brother got one but I didn't. His said "your next dumplings will be amazing" or something to that affect. I think they're all gag fortunes like that.

>>79003826

Something about the dinosaurs knees was so off putting I totally dodged this one.
>>
File: (64).jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
(64).jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>>
>>79004296
You motherfucker
>>
>>79004296
kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.