[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREQUEL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: MerchProgress2.gif (78 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
MerchProgress2.gif
78 KB, 230x200
What could it mean?
>>
It means wait until the update arrives before making another Prequel thread
>>
File: The Bastet Initiative.jpg (8 KB, 423x425) Image search: [Google]
The Bastet Initiative.jpg
8 KB, 423x425
4chan, I have a confession to make. I may face repercussions for letting this out, but I figure you have the right to know.

The reason updates have been so slow lately is because I am part of a top-secret multinational agency called the Bastet Inititive.

It started in England about 70 years ago, with a man named Jimmy Crighton. He was a cartoonist who discovered, via a series of would-be-fatal auto accidents, that he could not sustain injuries in any form. A strong patriot and fan of adventure, he passed up the opportunity to become a scientific marvel and instead chose to work for the English government, undertaking off-the-books jobs. Nobody could figure out where his invincibility stemmed from until 1962, when he left his cartooning job to work full-time as a MI6 agent. He was promptly crippled by a bullet and forced into retirement on his first day.

That's how they learned the true source of his invincibility: his cat comic. After a series of attempted (and sometimes successful) assassinations on cat comic authors, it was confirmed that any individual who drew a comic starring an anthropomorphic cat was effectively impervious to physical harm. However, if they ever gave up on the comic, or began drawing it solely for power and not from a love of cat comics, their invulnerability would vanish.

They didn't know where the power came from. Government scientists theorized it was perhaps once associated with the Egyptian goddess of protection, Bastet, and perhaps the mechanism by which pharaohs became regarded as gods, but it was impossible to know if Bastet was the cause or merely one culture's interpretation. Whatever the power's origin, it meant one simple thing: they needed to find and recruit people who drew cat comics by choice.
>>
>>78989226
Agent work takes up a lot of time. As some of the youngest members, I think they work me, Scott, Samantha, and Tracy a little harder than the rest. Maybe they fear something big is coming, and want to train us as best they can. Or, maybe they know that, as internet people, our love of cats is unparalleled and we'll never lose our invincibility.

I guess that's one of the scarier parts: the fallen agents. Jim Davis was one; he used to the BI's top agent, nipping countless international conflicts in the bud, until his cat comics turned soulless and empty, drawn only to maintain his invincibility and thus causing him to lose it. Ever since then he's been trying to get it back, drawing his empty comics vigorously while building an international underground crime network dedicated to finding any information they can about the powers and their cause.

And then there's Gallagher. He never lose his powers, but after just a few missions he lost his mind. His cat comics got unusual and incomprehensible, and then one day he just stopped responding to BI's contact attempts. We still run across him on missions sometimes, working toward his own mysterious goals, but any attempt to apprehend him simply ends with him vanishing. Tracy thinks he has unearthly abilities far beyond his invincibility, but I don't buy it. Though, I swear he once knocked down a brick wall with nothing but a helmet with "HAM" scrawled across the front.

At the end of the day, though, it's not my job to speculate. I just need to draw cat comics and follow orders. I am confident the Bastet Initiative is working toward a better world, and isn't some super cliche conspiracy that we'll eventually end up turning on.
>>
>>78989226
I'd watch that movie. Jim Davis would be a unstoppable force.
>>
>>78989226
>>78989269
This is the premise of your next webcomic?
>>
>>78989226
>>78989269
Now that's some A+ shitposting
>>
File: 1584 - Katia_Managan rude text.png (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1584 - Katia_Managan rude text.png
115 KB, 900x900
>>78989226
>>78989269
Either Kaz got really drunk again or this is some A triple plus shitposting.
>>
>>78990949
I wanna put stuff into Katia's dumb asshole
>>
File: 1435010991525.jpg (70 KB, 609x345) Image search: [Google]
1435010991525.jpg
70 KB, 609x345
>>78989226
>>78989269
It's shadowrun, but with cats and cartoons
>>
>>78989226
>>78989269
I like this lore. Someone should draw secret agent Kaz.
>>
>>78989226
>>78989269

This is a level of shitposting that goes above and beyond normal tier shitposting
>>
File: secret identity.png (24 KB, 296x443) Image search: [Google]
secret identity.png
24 KB, 296x443
>>78988547

I always wanted to post this.

Sorry fanbase.
>>
>>78989269
>>78989226
this is like a surreal and actually good version of the Catwoman movie
>>
File: kaz.png (19 KB, 567x639) Image search: [Google]
kaz.png
19 KB, 567x639
>>78989226
>>78989269
>>78992774
>>
I want to sex the cat!
>>
>>78993788
10/10
>>
I'm gonna make a speculation here that'll seem even more outrageous since we're going through the drought
This year, 2016, prequel will have 15 updates. Mark my words.
>>
File: 05.jpg (58 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
58 KB, 640x466
>>78989226
>>78989269
>>
can we get a more believable impersonator of kaz to give us a few words at least
>>
>>78996269
yes hello this is cat-tear vendor
how do you do
>>
>>78996269
BENIS IN BAGINA :-DDDDD
>>
>>78996269
I'll try my best anon.

I've been building my boxfort for about 15 hours I think, last night I slept in it. The tapestries can make for a surprisingly warm blanket if you stack enough of them on you. Also one of you is getting a shirt with my drool, I hope that's okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 348x348
>>78997569
whoops forgot to post a picture of my food because I'm a stupid idiot
>>
>>78997597
Take a picture of Katia stickers so we'll know it's you
>>
File: Doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>78997597
>not buffalo wild wings
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.