[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 34 hours left to help fund Don Bluths indiegogo to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Bluth Indiegogo.png (1 MB, 680x705) Image search: [Google]
Bluth Indiegogo.png
1 MB, 680x705
Only 34 hours left to help fund Don Bluths indiegogo to help bring classical animation back to life and make his next film.. "Dragon's Lair" The movie..

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dragon-s-lair-returns/x/13100127#/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6OPhfyK2Q

He has a lot of interesting perks including Original cells from some of his animations, The Secret of NIMH, All Dogs go to Heaven and Dragon's Lair game

If you haven't donated already,
"DONATE FUCKERS!!!!!"

dos not have to be a lot, to say your a part of this..
>>
>>78987622
Fuck off.
>>
why should I? he already reached his goal, good for him
>>
File: 1447725597738.jpg (84 KB, 460x664) Image search: [Google]
1447725597738.jpg
84 KB, 460x664
>>78987622
>Don Bluth
>>
>>78987765
just to say your a part of it! every little bit helps
>>
>>78987847
Ya, that's his name!
>>
Why do you come here Doug
>>
>>78988242
To be honest, he is no worse then Disney.
>>
File: secretjan11.jpg (583 KB, 1477x2174) Image search: [Google]
secretjan11.jpg
583 KB, 1477x2174
the art of traditional animation needs to be rekindled
>>
>>78987622
>>78987847
Hell be fine
>>
File: Dirk is Jabba.png (634 KB, 1002x750) Image search: [Google]
Dirk is Jabba.png
634 KB, 1002x750
Here is a really fantastic resent interview regarding Don Bluth and his indiegogo fundraiser to help make Dragon's Lair" The movie.

https://youtu.be/DMnRKij0PTU
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.