[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 7D comes back in 10 days. Giantess episode a week after.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
The 7D comes back in 10 days.

Giantess episode a week after.
>>
If there are any giantess lovers about. What is it about the concept of a gigantic female that arouses you.
>>
>>78949662
it's exotic. really that's at least a part of the reasons for most of my fetishes.

also

human dildo
>>
>>78949972
My nigga
>>
>>78949662
It generally comes into power play kind of stuff - for fans of the shit like crush and vore, it's the desire of being dominated by a strong woman, and the woman being much physically larger gives even more strength to that. Though you also have some who feel this way to a smaller degree, where they don't like the shit like crush or vore but like the idea of being treated like a plaything.

Then you have the gentle giantess fans, who are the opposite - they like the idea of someone much larger and thus easily more powerful than them still submitting. Also, just general love of the idea of being able to "explore" a giant body, whether it be mountain-climbing giant breasts or playing "cave explorer".
>>
>You will never get lost in giant Hildy's pink pubic hair.
>>
>>78949662
The idea of a woman's clothes being shredded in the process leaving her completely nude and embaressed.
>>
>>78951201
I get you there, anon. One of the big things I love about shrunken women too - them shrinking into the fabric, leaving a tiny naked doll drowning in their own clothing.
>>
>>78949662
GIANT WOMAN
>>
>>78951201
>>78951982
Glad to see someone else appreciates ENFs on this board.
>>
File: 9ad2r7thve2nv.png (533 KB, 2000x1700) Image search: [Google]
9ad2r7thve2nv.png
533 KB, 2000x1700
I know I'm not the only who wants to see smut of these two.
>>
>>78949662
I want the little people to crawl into the women's clothes and start tickling her from the inside.
>>
>>78949662
Mainly the embarrassment factor. Those moments where she can't fit into regular-sized things anymore.

Course when I first realized, I preferred bossy giantesses over clumsy ones.
>>
>>78949662
When a woman's libido grows alongside their body until it reaches the point where she rips her clothes off and fingers herself for all to see.
>>
>>78949662
The other anons have probably elaborated on this already but, I'm extremely submissive and like being abused. There's nothing more submissive than being essentially the play thing of a giant woman.
>>
Oh boy, we haven't had a giant woman thread on /co/ since they made /aco/
>>
>>78953053
>Colored nose
>Weirdly colored hair
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS HOLY SHEEEIT NIGGER HAHAHA.
>>
>>78949662
There's nothing logical about it. I could claim that it's a power thing but really all I know is that it gets my dick hard.
>>
>>78949662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYUCzkcSQB0
>>
>>78949662

It's like enjoying all the things you'd normally like about a woman but on a proportionately larger scale.
>>
File: 1444597003291.png (405 KB, 894x1517) Image search: [Google]
1444597003291.png
405 KB, 894x1517
>>78953053
The hell you aren't.
>>
>>78953053

Giantess smut when?
>>
>>78957106
>>78953053
Drawing of her giant self getting a foot massage when?
>>
>>78957106
>>78957147
When the episode airs in two weeks. Though don't be surprised when it's poorly drawn by someone on Deviantart.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.