[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would people like Eric O Grady coming back as a villain while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: antman eric.jpg (28 KB, 309x325) Image search: [Google]
antman eric.jpg
28 KB, 309x325
Would people like Eric O Grady coming back as a villain while wearing Yellowjacket's colors and becoming Scott Lang's nemesis?
>>
>>78940219
Hes already back in Illumanati as Black Ant
Or his LMD is or something
>>
>>78940276

LMDs are worse than using mutants in the 90s for a new character.
>>
>>78940219
Cross is back from the dead and he's stolen Cassie's heart and size changing powers
Just make him Yellowjacket

Anything better than Pink Hulk
>>
>>78940276

It's an LMD, if I remember correctly.

Not like he's really done anything since the end of Secret Avengers though.
>>
>>78940219
I'd rather not ever have him be competent.
>>
>>78940219
He isn't evil, he's just an asshole.
>>
>>78941194

Make him a cowardly anti-villain.
>>
>>78940219
nice idea Nick but aren't they giving us that in Illuminati?

still i would like to see the real eric again.

Maybe even in his own series. Can you ask Marvel to push Ant-Man harder WITHOUT putting Bendis on a book?
>>
Why doesn't the best Marvel character, and easily the best Ant Man have an ongoing? And why wasn't he the focus of the movie?
>>
>>78941238
Like Jester? Or some other Z-list villain?
>>
>>78941536

Or a saboteur for hire. Like he unintentionally messes up well-laid plans or somehow discovers important information like secret identities since that sort of thing is up Eric's alley.
>>
>>78940219
As an antagonist sure, but not a villain. O'Grady is a piece of shit but he can redeem himself from being evil.
>>
>>78943215
>>78941731
Marvel should make him their Plastic Man.
>>
>>78940276
>>78941047
Yeah LMD the real Eric died doing something selfless, because the whole thing about his character was despite being a huge asshole, he was a good guy at heart
>>
Its been years and I'm still salty they killed him off. Best ant-man and he only had one and a half trades.
>>
>>78943970
Was Scott Lang brought back around the time he died?

Remender's murder boner for C and D list characters gets out of hand sometimes. Avalanche and Gateway are the other two I think we're unnecessary/ mean spirited
>>
>>78940219
Sounds retarded. He was barely getting anything out of being a superhero, fighting some two-bit nobody would be the last thing he'd want - even if you don't count his back-and-forth redemption arc.
>>
>>78941504
cause he's a shit character and always has been. Even in Secret Avengers Pym was far more interesting than him, he was just a tool.
>>
>>78944430
Well, yeah, he wasn't doing shit in Secret Avengers.
>>
>>78940219
No. Hero'Grady for life.
>>
>>78944543
He was a bargain basement Lang. So why the fuck do you want him back? AntMan and Wasp was good but that's the only one, again cause of Pym being awesome
>>
>>78945076

Lang and O' Grady would work better with Scott as the straight man in a comedy duo.
>>
>>78944008

Why can't there be 2 or 3 Ant-Men when you have quite a few Spider-people running around these days?
>>
>>78940276
He is a LMD but he talked about having a flash and blood body again sooner or later.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.