[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prior to Steven Universe's Say Uncle and the Regular Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Say_Uncle.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Say_Uncle.jpg
81 KB, 1200x675
Prior to Steven Universe's Say Uncle and the Regular Show movie, when was it the last time a CN show got a movie and/or a crossover? I'm talking CN originals so no Hanna Barbera stuff like the Johnny Bravo and Scooby Doo crossover, cameos like Numbuh 3's one from Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure do not count either
Last crossover I actually remember is The Grim Adventures of the Kids Next Door, I believe Ed, Edd n Eddy appeared in it as well? Speaking of which I believe when it comes to movies the most recent one was either Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show or Johnny Bravo Goes To Bollywood, it was probably the later
I believe it has also been confirmed that Adventure Time is getting a movie, isn't it?
Any chance Cartoon Network would come back to doing all this stuff? Clarence and Steven Universe seem like they could work well getting movies and Uncle Pedophile being as random as it is could probably cross paths with Gumball at any point
>>
>>78936424
>Clarence gets a theater release
>highest grossing movie of all time
I want it.
>>
>>78936424
For a while I was worried they were taking some sort of Disney approach to it where the universes were to always be separate for marketing, which was weird after CN City.

UG should keep crossing over with things, considering he can do it with any show and have it make sense.
>>
File: zTNMtHW.jpg (7 KB, 169x66) Image search: [Google]
zTNMtHW.jpg
7 KB, 169x66
There's gonna be a Gumball movie
>>
File: 1450829940467.jpg (11 KB, 203x287) Image search: [Google]
1450829940467.jpg
11 KB, 203x287
>>78938515
Fucking yes.
>>
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Who's posting In JANUARY 2016? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>
>>78936424
Will he be in an episode of the SWAT KATS reboot?
>>
>>78939004
Is that even getting its reboot?

Last I heard they were only funded for an animated pitch to try to get a series.
>>
>>78938325
I remember CN City, the fact that there were twice as many shows back then is definitely what made it work
>>
>>78936424
Has there been another CN theatrical release other then the Power Puff Girls movie?
>>
>>78942645
The Regular Show movie was released on a selected number of theaters I believe, don't know if that counts
>>
This was after, but Chloe from We Bare Bears was watching Adventure Time (I think specificially The Enchiridion).
>>
>>78936424
all roads diverge at Ben 10.
>Generator Rex with UF/UAF (i 4get which)
>Secret Saturdays on OV
>movies: live-action, 2D, 3D

honestly, UG x SU is the most I've laughed at UG-anything
>>
>>78936424

some leaked info revealed that adventure time is going to have a crossover at the end of this season.
>>
>>78945510
I feel like the right show for Adventure Time to crossover with is Regular Show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.