[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /co/ what's your favorite /co/ YouTube channel? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So /co/ what's your favorite /co/ YouTube channel?

I just discovered Comic Pop and their Back Issues show is the funniest shit to me.

Used to like Comicstorian but his voice and personality gets to be a bit much after a while

ComicsExplained is great too
>>
Are there any that are... how do I put this... professional?

You know, something that isn't more or less somebody talking in front of a camera about a comic book story and their opinions. I'd like something that goes in-depth in their analyses and reviews, but doesn't just drone on with a tangent. Know what I mean?

Like, who would you say is the TotalBiscuit of /co/?
>>
>>78935345
>TotalBiscuit
Ew.

OP, who is the JonTron of /co/?
>>
>>78935600
Not OP, but the no-budget, unfunny, head-in-his-ass "JonTron of /co/" is most definitely Linkara.
>>
>>78935345
Check out comics Explained its basically a professional college lecture on characters histories, storylines and their impact on the comics industry, and almost anything comics

Each episode is like 20 minutes to an hour and it goes deep.

Also check out geek history lesson by jawiin. They take a character each week and gives you their entire history peppered with jokes. This stars Jason Inman who hosts DC all access.
>>
>>78935660
i tried watching a few comics explained videos but cant stand his voice
>>
>>78935600
If looking for comedy comic pop is the best I know they take a storyline that's dumb and trela it back to you like a drunk uncle while two people who don't read comics too much comment on it.

Try the age of ultron back issues. When they go on wolverine time travelling I lost my shit with laughter.
>>
>>78935660
I'll keep those suggestions in mind.
But I was speaking more in terms of ongoing comic reviews, like how TB reviews new games.
>>
>>78935707
Try out GHL then his voice is better but not as detailed as comics Explained can get. But still high quality
>>
So what were going to do here...
>>
>>78935748
Try comic island, they review new comics for each week the best imo. But I know Comicstorian and comic pop also does a weekly review.
>>
>>78935776
Yea he needs a better transition or openning
>>
Bump?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.