[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good lord what did they do to Lisa this last episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Lisa.png (1 MB, 889x991) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
1 MB, 889x991
Good lord what did they do to Lisa this last episode?
>>
>>78932492
What did they do?
>>
They made her hot, if you know what I mean...
>>
>>78932586
Bwahahaa.
>>
>>78932570
hormone growth milk made Lisa get pimples and Bart to grow a mustache, Lisa freaks out so she gets makeup put on to cover up the pimples. People says it looks good at school, she gets invited to a party and is popular. Out of character she lets popularity get to her, yells rudely at Marge while she's applying makeup to Lisa, goes to the party looking like that, it starts raining so she takes her makeup off saying how she has pimples but since they stopped drinking the milk the pimples went away and people find her to be a loser again after making a huge speech about looking ugly under the makeup when actually having fine skin.
>>
one thing I was always curious about, why doesn't /co/ have a simpson thread when a new episode airs?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-12+at+05.38.45).jpg (95 KB, 554x977) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-12+at+05.38.45).jpg
95 KB, 554x977
>>78932664
I don't know. A few years back there used to be an animation domination general every sunday including the big ones but they started disappearing and now you have it to where there's just no new threads about it unless something stupid happens.
>>
File: fuck_this_I'm_out_of_here.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this_I'm_out_of_here.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>78932492
As a Lisafag, holy shit just fucking kill this show already

Jesus Christ she looks AWFUL
>>
>lt's a Lisa gets popular, it goes to her head and at the end she realizes being herself is what's most important
>>
>>78932664
>>78932722
We do still have the weekly Animation Domination threads. And when the couch gags leak early we have threads about those if they're especially interesting like we did this last week.
>>
>>78932774
Actually, that was the B plot.
The A plot was that Bart got a new teacher who was some chick who served in Afghanistan that Bart found hot, used the word sexy at one point infront of his parents describing her, started acting good but got in a war with Seymor who ended up dating the Teacher over his feelings towards, in the end Lisa explains to bart it was just the milk giving them teenage hormones, Bart backs off after realizing it'd never work probably, gives Seymor his blessing and then in the same scene at the skating rink she meets Seymor's mom and proceeds to break up with him and enlists back in the Army.

So essentially it's another "Bart falls in young love with an unexpected person and ends up realizing it'll never work out/his heart gets broken and the relationship doesn't last any more than one episode."
>>
I'd fuck it
>>
Is there a change.org petition to cancel the Simpsons?

That seems like a thing that ought to exist.
>>
>>78932492
the writers really want to age up the kids
>>
>>78932906

is Bart ever going to get a new proper recurring teacher?
>>
>>78933061
Is it wrong I wouldn't mind a spinoff with aged up kids?
>>
>>78932492
>still watching SImpsons after every character lost any remains of consistent personality
>>
>>78932492
>That fedora tipper in the background
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.