[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time Leaks Spoiler Discussions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
What the junk?
lmao at them not using Dunham
>>
Nobody's seen it then I guess?
>>
o shit
>>
>>78931266
So they didnt invite the child rapist to VA again?
>>
File: itano mode.jpg (71 KB, 817x853) Image search: [Google]
itano mode.jpg
71 KB, 817x853
>>78931266
>Tulpas
>>
>>78931266
Where's the leak of King's Ransom?
Also the other episodes are breddy good/10, I really enjoyed President Porpoise is missing of it just being a lighthearted and funny adventure. Angel Face was also very good and had particularly hilarious quotes by BMO especially.
>>
>>78931266
>caring about StatusQuo Time
No thank you, I'll stick with Steven Universe
>>
>three AT threads
can't we have a centralized general going on again? I don't care if it's as slow as the Gumball one, but having several threads at the same time just kills discussions.
>>
>>78932581
Why are Steven Universe fans so aggressive about hating Adventure Time in every thread?

Anyways, I've been digging the bomb. Blank Eyed Girl was fantastic, Angel Face and President Porpoise were fun, Bad Jubies was worth it for the animation alone, leaving King's Ransom as the only one I didn't really like that much. While AT still makes a fair amount of missteps in its overarching story and character development, season 7 is definitely an improvement over 6 in terms of the quality of individual episodes.
>>
File: [spoons rattling].png (569 KB, 588x412) Image search: [Google]
[spoons rattling].png
569 KB, 588x412
>>78931266
I just want to say that Angel Face is really underrated and definitely one of the best episodes since S4.

>I'M OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE
>OLD ENOUGH TO CARRY A GUN
AMERICA
A
M
E
R
I
C
A
>>
>>78932879
I personally moved on from adventure time because i felt it could never deliver on all of the shit they bring up. I think I quit around the time where finn broke up with flame princess
>>
>>78932578

>>78927729
>>
Anyone got a link to King's Ransom?
>>
File: 1451349997438.gif (422 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1451349997438.gif
422 KB, 380x380
>>78932986
thanks m8
>>
>>78931266
This episode sets into motion simons recovery it seems, seen as betty did something to the crown, i hope they dont forget this, we should get some kinda revelation at the end of the season.
>>
>>78931266
Wait, they finally got rid of Lena Dunham? As in actually replaced her with someone else for the VA for Betty?
>>
>>78932879
You fell for some pretty obvious bait.
>>
>>78934383
She only speaks through a voice-altering tin can. Tom Herpich does the voice.
>>
>>78934457
lol oh wow
>>
>>78931266
>lmao at them not using Dunham
Great. Dunham was absolute trash as a voice actor.
>>
>>78934870
hope is replaced by tara strong or even nicole oliver
>>
File: heirdom_by_author45-d9i5ayc.jpg (310 KB, 1024x1467) Image search: [Google]
heirdom_by_author45-d9i5ayc.jpg
310 KB, 1024x1467
>>78934870
seconded
>>
download link????
>>
>>78935150
https://mega.nz/#F!rEc1wKpJ!0an-EYYfiSlrnthywaYEcg
http://my.mixtape.moe/kfqmpc.mkv
>>
>>78932651
It's cause a bunch of eps. have leaked, so you have people who seen everything already and those who are watching when it airs, so in order have more coherency, as well as avoid spoiling it for those watching it live, you have different threads.
>>
>>78935691
Doesn't explain why it also happens when no episodes get leaked
>>
>>78936294
it doesnt. well unless you count 'at sux lol it got so bad after season N' threads
>>78934870
she was using a voice modulator that's all
>>
>>78931266
Why is everyone so focused on bettys voice that there blinded to the point of betty did something to the crown, now we wait to see if it comes to anything.
>>
>>78933863
>i hope they don't forget this
You think the plot is advancing? STATUS QUO
>>
>>78937426
Why even have betty fuss with the crown and have ice king feel weird then, WHY FUCK YOU THATS WHY ANON THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU.
>>
>>78937080
We can assume that this sets off, or is at least related to, the flying Ice Crown beast in Graybles 1000+.
>>
>>78937538
Have we gotten any visions of the future other than Graybles 1000+ and Lemonhope pt. II? I kind of want to go back and take a look to see if any other future stuff contradicts itself, in case its all just pointless teasing.
>>
>>78937785
They can just brush that off. I don't really care as long as there are a few good episodes dealing with the future. The stuff from Graybles has potential to be interesting, I hope we see PB really make some more big mistakes.
>>
>>78937526
Not that guy, but they have been doing this shit since the start. You have so much potential in a certain development, but in the end it means squat. Also, I think she didn't just fuss with it and it ended up feeling weird on Simon, I think she straight up took it and replaced it with a dud that will still keep him alive.
>>
>>78938041
Iv watched the show since the beginning i know how things turn out, but i want simon to be redeemed he has alot more potential being the cool nerdy hero with fin than as ice kking.
>>
>>78938191
yeah that could be cool. His character has developed more than all the others. I'd love to see it go somewhere new

the weird thing to me is that evidently the crown makes him go bald, and without it his hair grows back. I mean I realize before, when magic was shut off, he turned straight back into his previous Simon state, but.. I figured he had just gone bald while ice king.. it's weird seeing it just grow back like that (and get shorter? but grow back on top) as he reverts. it's not as if Evergreen was bald
>>
>>78938825
Its just the fact we dont need ice king anymore, and just haveing him be comic relif is jut sorta meh, just just to sad in a way and oddly relatable id rather have him be liveing in the tree house with finn as a human. being finn and jakes brains.
>>
>>78939151
>be liveing in the tree house with finn as a human. being finn and jakes brains.

That's kind of dumb man. Like, 13 year old's fanficiton kind of dumb
>>
File: pepe has had enough.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe has had enough.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>78939151
>>78938825
>>78938191
>>78938041
>Ice King better written and more finny an interesting than Finn
>>
>>78939481
Im just brainstorming some thoughts, i dont hear you giving any.
>>
>>78931266
I haven't watched since Stakes, I didn't drop it I just got distracted. Anything cool happen?
>>
>>78939720
Simon might soon be cured, um thats about it everything else has been on off episodes that probably wont amount to much plotwise.
>>
>>78932879
Angel Face as a stand alone episode isn't bad, but the "BMO roleplay" is getting really boring because BMO has always the same reaction to the stuff happening to him. And it's one of the 2/3 kind of plots the writers are using for most of the episodes lately and it gets grating.

Steven Universe, on the other hand, has its flaws (mainly character-wise, the Gems aren't really that interesting as standalone characters and Steven is annoying as fuck at times), but give it some credit, at least the story arc is coherent and easy to follow, plus the morals aren't as stupidly complicated as AT's. Sure it's one type of story that's been done to death, but it's doing some of the stuff AT is trying to do much better.
>>
>>78939720
I really liked the BMO holiday special and Bad Jubies is great if you like claymation. Other than that not much else besides some comfy laid back episodes and only really creepy one.
>>
kinda random but i enjoyed the intro change in Stakes. AT could use a revamped OP.
>>
>>78939720
>Viola got an episode to herself
>MeMow came back and got locked up
>Mo (BMO's creator) died
>Betty came back and she fucked with Simon's crown
>Simon gets younger when facing away from the crown or some shit
>PB and Marceline freeloaded in Finn and Jake's house with her citizens as they almost died in Banana Man's sub (he also found a fish gf)
>Finn seems more mature thank god fuck
>>
>>78939918

>>Mo (BMO's creator) died

didn't this happen ages ago when they went to the bmo factory
>>
>>78939720
No, nothing cool. Some okay episodes. Some development in the episode airing on Friday that will probably go nowhere.

They're here
>>78935570
>>
>>78939947
They explain in Be More that he died between episodes, in the BMO factory he was weak and agonizing but he didn't die
>>
>>78939877
Hey, I actually really like Steven Universe. Plot progression and character development wise I totally agree that's better than AT while I think AT is better at making standalone episodes. I was only wondering why SU fags insist on shitposting in AT threads when they could just enjoy their generals and stealth generals instead, but this is the internet so I guess I really shouldn't expect any better.
>>
>>78940033
What? I never got that. Elaborate
>>
>>78940057
Well, the SU fanbase is pretty fucking vocal about their passion.

Now I see why it's good to get out of these boards sometimes.
>>
File: E0fnd6m.png (860 KB, 1381x697) Image search: [Google]
E0fnd6m.png
860 KB, 1381x697
wtf do u think this means? some kind of transferal of the crown's power into gunter/orgalorg?
>>
>>78940186
At the end of the BMO factory stuff, they get to know the guy who invented BMO, and he fixes the lil nigga, and the show stated that he was old as fuck but he didn't die on the episode. Later on The More You Moe..., the giant robot explains the inventor died between episodes

I'm sorry if its still not clear, my english is awful and I confused the episodes names. The BMO factory one is Be More, and the latest one is The More You Moe.
>>
>>78940298
Making a fake crown with magical energy from latent Orgalorg?
>>
>>78940391
>>78940298
Dis gonn a be a good season finale, i can feel it boys in mah plums.
>>
>>78935106

Oh fuck its Pink Diamond and some bald yellow pearls
>>
File: S5e48_Betty_shivering.png (934 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S5e48_Betty_shivering.png
934 KB, 1920x1080
BETTY!!! OOOHHHH BETTY MY Prinsesse XD
>>
>>78931266
>not using Dunham
AT staff are apparently absolutely
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Wasn't Betty given Magic Man's insanity? What if she's not trying to cure Ice King, but doing something jerky?
>>
>>78945497

Why? just because duncan put some pebbles in his sister's vagoo for shits and giggles? we all fucking do that!!
>>
>>78932879
Come on mate, this is bait, don't believe in hate.
>>
>>78939514
What's the funniest thing Finn has done recently?

Exactly.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.