[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the deal? Episode 2 is like an old mans wet dream, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
Whats the deal?
Episode 2 is like an old mans wet dream, with the teenager being braindead and crying like a bitch.
>>
>>78921041
its a great show and I love it. Thank you based netflix for your original quality shows at an affordable price! 5 stars!
>>
>>78921101
what?
>>
>>78921041
>with the teenager being braindead and crying like a bitch

So, it's just like real life?
>>
>>78921200
hi california
>>
>>78921164
what? Im just saying that its a really top quality on both writing and animation, that knows the timing and when to deliver a punch while apealing to the memories of siplier times, without smartphones and internet. But where they times as simple as we remeber? F is for family proves that they werent. 5 stars, season 2 when?
>>
>>78921101
>>78921321
are you guys copying the reviews or what?
>>
>>78921385
What are you talking about? It's absolutely hilarious! Not in an obvious, physical humor type of way, but really, really smart and subtle. The level of empathy the story has with the poor dad that gets knocked around by life is amazing. The intro sequence is perfect, with the kid floating through the air freely, then getting hit by all life's unexpected windshield bugs. This show actually makes me want to have a drink with my dad. The scene toward the end of the first episode where he has the son take a sip of bee-AHH was very touching. Creating this animal of a father character, that you still root for, is not easy, and this show really pulled it off perfectly. Can't wait to watch more, thank you ol' Billy Sitcom.
>>
Haven't watched it, not going to because Bill Burr is a cunt who's at the mercy of his ugly wife
>>
>>78923533
>>78921321
>>78921101

Anon you're trying too hard to bait.
Le viral marketing boogeyman is a myth.
Nobody cares about this shitty board and the 4 people dwelling here.
>>
>>78921041
the teenegers girlfriend is hot, any rule 34?
>>
>>78921041
no rule 34 yet?

>>78921321
>>78923533
>>78921321
>>78921101
Really? sounds like a solid show!
>>
>>78921041
Whos the best character and why is it Vic?
>that bulge
>that style
>>
>>78924713
>no rule 34 yet?
I'm drawing some but it might not be of who you'd like. It's of Bill.
>>
>>78924887
Awwwwwwwlright. Bring it on. maybe even include his friend who was going to be the nickel to his pickle for Hallloween?
>>
>>78924887
Didi on Inkbunny beat you to it.
>>
>>78924887
No love for Vic?
>>
I really don't understand why people like this show. I couldn't even make it through the first episode. It wasn't funny, it wasn't clever, it wasn't even entertaining.

What's the appeal?
>>
>>78924959
>>78924887
make them the new clyde and craig, anon!
>>
>>78924887
Bill is just a watered down version of Steve, from American Dad.

>>78925084
>people like this show
they do?
>>
>>78925183
/co/ seems to like it. Or it's just the viral marketers.
>>
Guy who's making the Bill pic. It's him with an automatic toothbrush on his junk, I'll upload it to trash and link it to here or the next F is for Family thread. Be patient please.
>>
Enjoyable show. Nice to learn that comedy can still be politically incorrect without being hounded off the air

Would give it a watch if you like bill burr
>>
>>78926654
>Enjoyable show. Nice to learn that comedy can still be politically incorrect without being hounded off the air
For now, but just wait until the end of Season 1 or the debut of Season 2 and Anita Sarkeesian will appear over the hill. Mark my words.

True art cannot exist in this SJW society.
>>
>>78926489
Update: Sorry this is taking so long but I have a raging headache and I had to lie down for a while. I'm just starting again with a warm-up while I power through it.
>>
File: oww the edge.gif (33 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
oww the edge.gif
33 KB, 267x200
>>78926956
>>
>>78921041
Not sure if anybody still wants the Bill pic but here it is if anyone's interested. Sorry it took so long but I'm pretty damn sick. Not happy with it especially proportions and depth but fuck it I promised to post it. Here. Tear it apart.
>>>/trash/939710
>>
>>78933314
*lyeden Fuck I'm tired.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.