[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, say what you want but no MCU movie has had harder hitting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hulk-abomination-clip-tsrimg.jpg (39 KB, 350x170) Image search: [Google]
hulk-abomination-clip-tsrimg.jpg
39 KB, 350x170
Man, say what you want but no MCU movie has had harder hitting, brutal fight scene as this one nor have they had as hateable or truly threatening villains as this movie
>>
Most threatening? awww c'mon anon what about bussiness man in a suit? That nigger got money n shit :^)
>>
Loius Leterrier is no great auteur, but the man can make a solid, strong piece of action.

Also letting Tim Roth go nuts over large portions over the story was the best choice you could have made, that guy is nearly Oldman-tier in performance consistency.
>>
>>78919984
To be fair it was good the first time they did it in Iron Man, but only in that
>>
>>78920028
Alexander Pierce was a great antagonist.

Justin Hammer was great too, but not a particularly good villain, which was pretty much the point.
>>
>>78920028

I like Guy Pearce in Iron Man 3.

Yeah I know that's not a popular opinion here, but he so perfectly embodied the 80's Shane Black smug action movie villain I still had a good time with his performance. Guy was straight out of The Last Boy Scout.
>>
>>78919860
>an, say what you want but no MCU movie has had harder hitting,

It's literally the only one where the hits are actually hard m8.
>>
>>78919860
You bastards fucked up when you decided to invest in Iron Man instead of The Incredible Hulk.

Now enjoy your meme bullshit for eternity, faggots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ7y3pEjNUI

>0:42

TWS had some pretty hard hitting fights, but obviously Hulk will have the most brutal hits. He's the Hulk.
>>
>>78920163
It's hardly the fault of any viewers, has more to do with the Disney buyout
>>
My gf didnt like it said it wasscary
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.