[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: wendy mocks stan.png (185 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
wendy mocks stan.png
185 KB, 500x566
Stan hates Cartman, right? Wendy must be a pretty horrible girlfriend if Stan spends more time with him than her.
>>
>>78918852
>Stan hates Cartman, right?
no, that's Kyle. Stan and Kenny just put up with his shit.
>>
Stan and Wendy probably hang out a lot off-screen, if they're even still together at this point as it's impossible to keep track of their relationship status.

is Clyde and Bebe still a thing after The List?
>>
There is a fine line between Hate and Love

Cartman is a horrible being they all hate, yet they just can't help but keep him around

Then again even if they neglected Cartman he'd just keep showing up yelling horrible things
>>
>>78918872
this

>>78918852
Kyle is more neutral to anyone until they fuck up. Stan hates him now matter what.
>>
>>78918924
>is Clyde and Bebe still a thing after The List?
Probably not, his dad probably had to sell his shoe store after the wife died.
>>
>>78919001
>no*

god damn it's late. i meant the other way around replace Kyle with Stan and vice versa.
>>
>>78918967

Or he'd start thinking he was a ghost
>>
>>78919018

I remembered that episode right after I posted. It was a great one, I miss SP episodes that are about kids being retarded instead of MATT AND TREY COMMENT ON THE NEWS.
>>
>>78919060
i forgot exactly which it was but in a commentary of one of season 8's episodes they say that they will inevitably start "molesting" the boys in later seasons which they hint that they stop being kids doing kids things.

i also hate that they use the kids for anything pop culture related now.
>>
File: george lucas.jpg (62 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
george lucas.jpg
62 KB, 350x524
>>78919200
>i also hate that they use the kids for anything pop culture related now.

You know how the Lucas/Spielberg bashing episodes has the boys complain about the creative decisions made by Lucas/Spielberg? I seriously doubt any real child ever complain about "aliens in Indiana Jones" or "Star Wars Special Editions", such complaints almost always come from people who are older than 25.
>>
>>78918852
no kid should have a girlfriend at that age just play with your fucking toys.
>>
>>78919309
yeah they definitely inserted their personal opinions on that one.

i think Butters is one of the few characters on the show that i can think of that currently has been a kid in every episode and hasn't spontaneously turned clairvoyant or precocious.

on a related note to your post: i thought the new Indiana Jones was great.
>>
>>78919326
i think 2nd grade is the earliest i can think of that i've personally had an unexplainable crush. not sexual at all but just infatuation.
>>
>>78918924
>is Clyde and Bebe still a thing after The List?
No,he was with Lisa Berger in "The hobbit".
>>
File: Eyes.jpg (178 KB, 507x810) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.jpg
178 KB, 507x810
>Her eyes
>>
File: southpark.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
southpark.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
Anyone else kind of want to see Cartman toned down a lot? Back to when he was just that kid who liked to dick with his friends a lot but they still liked him. Not the literal hellspawn he is now? Him and Kenny were close once too, but now the group has 0 reason to hang out with him. Other than in hopes not to upset him and get Mich Connered.
>>
>>78918924

He left her for a way hotter chick, Lisa Berger
>>
>>78921467

So weird seeing Tweek there, before Tweek x Craig he was pretty much neglected and had the Pip syndrome
>>
>>78919350
>i thought the new Indiana Jones was great.

i thought so too but i think the big problem was that people took it too seriously
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.