[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters that will die in Avegers: Infinity War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>>
>>78918180
WOW MORE CHARACTER DEATHS SO EXCITING MARVEL

*yawn*
>>
>>78918180
Okay hear me out here lads but I think Marvel will finally pull the trigger and kill Batman. It's time.
>>
>>78918207

>The solo Ben Affleck Batfilms have been released and are running strong.
>Watching Batfleck 3 when, suddenly, Batman is sniped off-screen by an unknown assailant. All the actors on set look genuinely frightened and confused and no one knows what the fuck is going on. The movie abruptly ends with no explanation.
>Later you go to see Avengers: Infinity War
>During a random scene, Kevin Feige walks onto set and begins assembling something in the background
>It's a sniper rifle.
>He takes aim and fires at something off-screen, packs up the rifle and leaves without a word.
>>
File: Thanos_68572.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Thanos_68572.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
>>
>>78918265
>I'LL DO IT MYSELF.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>78918293
He'll get the stones because everyone cocked up
>>
File: WarMachine.png (553 KB, 480x1110) Image search: [Google]
WarMachine.png
553 KB, 480x1110
>>
File: Cosplay_5103f5_5623386.jpg (91 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Cosplay_5103f5_5623386.jpg
91 KB, 640x960
>>78918321
>war machine
>dies in infinity war
GUISE
IT A METAPHOR
GUISE
WAR IS BAD
GUISE
>>
>>78918303
Now it all makes senses.
>>
Been saying for ages Part 1 will probably end with Thanos ripping the Mind Stone out of Vision's head and killing him.

Other than him, dunno - but I wouldn't be surprised if they killed nearly all of the Avengers and then used the Time Stone to bring them back. Hope they don't do that shit, though.
>>
>>78918180
Why would they kill Red Tornado in Avengers?
>>
>>78918180
Marvel finally bites the bullet and they kill off Stan Lee.
>>
>>78918180
> Wanda will find some way to save him by putting his mind into hers using Chaos Magics and what Stephen has taught her.
> She ends up in Chthon's dimension, Chthon refuses to give her back
> Strange goes and rescues her, barely surviving
> Stark builds a new body for Vizh
> Strange Transfers Vizh's mind into the new body
> He wakes up...but has no memory of Wanda, Tony, T'Challa, or anyone...
> He goes off with the Guardians, Wanda goes with Strange as his apprentice
>>
> Wanda will find a way to save him by mind-melding Chaos Magickery.
> Tony will build him a new body.
> Stephen will transfer.
> But his memory will be gone.
>>
Ironman
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
MAYBE Thor
>>
>>78918244
The universe would not tolerate something that awesome happening.
>>
>>78918665
>the souls of all the good artists/writers he's consumed as released and there is a golden age of comics
>>
>>78922755
*are
>>
>>78918244
Kinda sounds like a creepypasta.
>>
>>78918199
>*yawn*

Please dont.
>>
Bettany is based as vision and by far the best part of aou
>>
>>78922755
But then the Bendis Force appears.
>>
>>78923054
this familia
>>
>>78918199
He obviously has to die.
He has the Mind gem in his head, without that you cant finish the infinity gauntlet.

So its not just a cheap attempt to make us feel something, like quicksilvers death was.
It actually has some kinda purpose.
>>
>>78921352
Cap can't die in Infinity War, he'll be too busy being dead since Civil War.
>>
Why the fuck do you think it matters at all. This is marvel. Every superhero that they make money off of they kill for stupid drama points and then revive them in some convoluted, retarded way. Either that or they completely reset the universe all together and start off fresh with a new origin story. Over and over ad nauseum ad Infinium.

How many times have they retold the story of their superheroes from day one? How many comic books have some slightly different interpretation of Superman coming to Earth or Bruce seeing his parents die?
Not even their movies are safe; within a year of finishing their spider-man trilogy they pump out a brand new Spiderman that retells the story all over again. Same with Hulk, same with Superman, same with Batman.

It's all so fucking formulaic, none of it matters, none of this matters at all. Comic book writers have to be the most stagnant and autistic form of writer there is on this fucking earth.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.