[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HYDRA is a terrorist-criminal-paramilitary organization bent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Whitehall_HYDRA_WWII.png (81 KB, 2067x2067) Image search: [Google]
Whitehall_HYDRA_WWII.png
81 KB, 2067x2067
>HYDRA is a terrorist-criminal-paramilitary organization bent on world domination. It was founded in ancient times as a secret society centered around the fanatical worship of a powerful Inhuman that was exiled to the planet Maveth by ancient Inhumans. Ever since his banishment, the cult has been determined to bring him back to Earth to commence a planetary takeover.

How did we go from Nazi scientists to this?
>>
WHERE ARE THE COMICS?
>>
>>78916755
Hydra in the comics was born out of Isaac Newton being an asshole and fucking an alien.
>>
They should have stuck with the Hand under Gorgon's ideology that life was a cursed state of existence caused by God's hatred of man and desire to punish him, and thus the only way to salvation was the end of all life.
>>
I wouldn't mind this if they worshipped a legit powerful Inhuman, like Karnak or something. Instead it's some weird parasite that's really not all that special.
>>
>Inhumans publicly all over the place
>US government creates the "ACTU" task force or whatever
>Phil Coulson is Director of SHIELD

MEANWHILE IN THE MOVIES:
- None of this shit is acknowledged
>>
File: magnetolaugh.gif (281 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
magnetolaugh.gif
281 KB, 500x375
>the "Terrigen Mists" from Inhumanity are fish-oil capsules that people are accidentally buying at supermarkets

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>78916873
It's Hive you fucking casual shit cum.
>>
>>78916909
What the fuck is Fiege doing?
>>
>>78916909
I like how AoU just completely ignored AoS and had Fury setup a new SHIELD-esque agency with at the Avengers base. AoS fans were immediately like "B-but a tie-in episode says they helped..." as if Feige gave a shit.
>>
>>78917049
I can't believe AoS is still a thing. Its feels like a limp-dicked DLC.
>>
How did we go from
>COBRA is a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
To
>COBRA LALALALALALALA
>>
>>78916755
Can't manufacture toys with nazi symbols on them. Parents won't buy them
>>
>>78916873
>>78917000
I was hoping it was someone more (or actually) important to Inhumans lore

Like Randac or the Unspoken
>>
>>78917294

So I guess that makes Powers Boothe Serperntor.

And Ward is Nemesis Enforcer?
>>
>>78917294
>tfw you keep mixing Cobra-La with The Smurfs
COBRA-LALA-LALAA-LAAAA-LALA-LALAAAAA
>>
>>78916755
and people complain about X-Men. But mutants at least didn't steal anything from other franchises, and didn't make everything connected to them, they were in their own bubble, their own universe.
>>
>>78917021
The only right thing. Cutting off from this garbage, and instead giving us the Royal Family shenanigans
>>
>>78916811
really?
>>
File: Doom Strucker.jpg (141 KB, 620x933) Image search: [Google]
Doom Strucker.jpg
141 KB, 620x933
>>78916755
One story had it that Strucker founded (or at least reformed) Hydra after following a time-travelling Doctor Doom to the future and reading history books that told him the Reich would fall. Doom let him go back to the past with that knowledge, presumably because he knew this was a stable time-loop that had to happen.
>>
>>78916755
How does Hydra keep recruiting so many loyal minions? Both in comics and other media
>>
>>78918295
>But mutants at least didn't steal anything from other franchises, and didn't make everything connected to them, they were in their own bubble, their own universe.

No they fucking didn't. In fact, X-men got so popular that everything that wasn't Spider-man was tainted by it. It even lead to shit like The Crossing.
>>
>>78918631
The Crossing had nothing to do with X-Men. It wasn't about X-Men. It was shit, but it was 100% pure shit. You didn't have Tony Stark suddenly becoming a mutant, or worshiping some ancient mutant suddenly.

Learn facts, before you argue. People might be jealous that they had 10 books, while avengers had 2, but these 10 books was doing it's own thing. It's hilarious that GOTG in the 90s reached over 60 issues, despite being c-list.

You also had Ghost Rider sustaining numerous related books.
>>
>>78918658
*but it was 100% pure Avengers shit
>>
>>78916755
Nazi villains went out and Lovecraft villains became in
>>
File: newtondeviant1.jpg (43 KB, 450x257) Image search: [Google]
newtondeviant1.jpg
43 KB, 450x257
>>78918455
She wasn't an alien. She was a Deviant from Lemuria. And he only did that gain her people's ancient knowledge for the Brotherhood.
>>
>>78918628
They have a dental plan.
>>
>>78918722
Actually they don't offer full dental, unlike A.I.M. And that was before Sunspot bought them out.
>>
>>78917049
AoS is shit and should be ignored even more
>>
>>78918530
I wish doom was not a gypsy
>>
>>78918798
Why? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>78918628
brainwashing and family(your mom and dad are Hydra so you join too)
>>
>>78918803
it does not fit his image of grandeur (in a way it makes him less generic but also harder to adore)
>>
>>78918806
>your mom and dad are Hydra so you join too
I've never seen that play a factor. The only Hydra agents I can think of whose parents were also Hydra are Strucker's brats
>>
>>78918819
How does him being a gypsy not fit his image?
He sees himself as a self-made-man who started from nothing and rose to the top because he's just that awesome.
>>
>>78917600
>the Unspoken
Nice meme, Gage.

>>78918295
But they didn't? Inferno was all about New Mutants and X-Men and what happened in it was really important for Spectacular Spider-man, Daredevil and Power Pack just from the top of my mind
>>
>>78918840
Not him, but considering his attitude he shouldn't be one who wants to avenge "his people" or take any pride in his heritage.
Gypsy culture and old slavic aristocratic lifestyle are two opposites.
>>
>>78918688
Damn. Newton must have been a sick fuck if he could stay hard for that.
>>
>>78917049
>AoU ignored hellicarrier Coulson built
>AoU ignored info on Loki's scepter Coulson found
Sure senpai.
>>
>>78918688
>S.H.I.E.L.D. 2 #5 and #6 fucking never
Just release them so we can be 100% sure Hickman's idea went nowhere and forget about them
>>
>>78918880
For Spider-Man it was Hobgoblin getting power upgrade. Power Pack was basically an x-book, since it has the same writer as New Mutants, and Power Pack always participated in X-Men stuff, whether it was crossover or not, as NM, Morlocks, X-Factor were a regular guest, not to mention that they had Franklin Richards as a member.

How it was important for Daredevil, because I don't see it?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.