[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroes Who Did Something Wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 620x400
We have a lot of "Villains who did nothing wrong" threads. How about the other side of the coin?

I would like to emphasize that things PORTRAYED as wrong (like Hiro trying to murder Yokai) don't count. And just to avoid repetition, no Korra, either.

>Attacking an enemy who is already fleeing and permanently crippled with lethal force
>And just because he was going to kill an animal for survival, exactly like Arlo's dad
>>
File: bruce.png (413 KB, 453x426) Image search: [Google]
bruce.png
413 KB, 453x426
>>78912943
He should try being a piece of shit less often.

That, or more elseworlds where him being a douche causes everyone to leave and he ends up being a sad old man because nobody likes him.
>>
>>78912943
Now when you say no Korra you mean none of the other characters as well, right? Because everyone in that show was wrong at some point or another and some were proven right just because.
>>
>>78912943
Heroes doing something wrong seems pretty common
>Make deal with dark wizard
>chicken out of keeping your end of the deal
>kill dark wizard

Fucker, no one forced you to make the deal. God damned oathbreakers
>>
>>78913209
Hey man Chaz totally died too. He just happened to have extra.
>>
>>78913107
Other Korra characters are okay.
>>
>>78912943
"___ did nothing wrong" are shitposting threads. Stop taking them seriously.
>>
Seita from Grave of the Fireflies is the most painful instance I can think of. If he had just swallowed his damn pride and put up with his bitchy aunts abuse, he and his sister might have survived.
>>
>>78912943
>was fucking stupid enough to survive a flood, then run off a cliff.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 900x900
>His introduction is getting a bunch of people fired so that he can show off
>This is meant to make him look like an endearing rebel
>>
>>78913016
bruce timm pls go
>>
>>78913409
that's actually sorta the point of the story. It's based on something that actually happened to the creator, and he hates himself for killing his sister.
>>
>>78913409
they make it pretty clear that it was a mistake though
>>
>>78913547
Well it's better than the main continuity where no matter how terribly he treats them all, they all come crawling back thanks to status quo.
>>
>>78913678
Hey I can dig it, really.

It would be nice if Batman got what was coming to him but hey, you know how it is in Big 2 comics pertaining to DC and Marvel. Status quo is god.
>>
>>78912943

>Attacking an enemy who is already fleeing and permanently crippled with lethal force
>And just because he was going to kill an animal for survival, exactly like Arlo's dad

Which enemy was this? I'm really confused because I don't remember anything like this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.