[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizzaro Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (604 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
604 KB, 640x335
>KARA FACES OFF AGAINST HER MIRROR IMAGE when a TWISTED version of SUPERGIRL sets out TO DESTROY HER, ON “SUPERGIRL,” MONDAY, FEB. 1

>“Bizarro” – Kara faces off against her mirror image when Bizarro (Hope Lauren), a twisted version of Supergirl, sets out to destroy her. Also, Kara grows closer with Cat’s son, Adam (Blake Jenner), on SUPERGIRL, Monday, Feb. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM) on the CBS Television Network.

>CAST: Melissa Benoist (Kara Danvers/Supergirl) Calista Flockhart (Cat Grant) Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers) Mehcad Brooks (James Olsen) David Harewood (Hank Henshaw) Jeremy Jordan (Winslow “Winn” Schott)

>RECURRING CAST: Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Lucy Lane) Peter Facinelli (Maxwell Lord) Blake Jenner (Adam)

>GUEST CAST: Hope Lauren (Bizarro) Michael Albala (Doctor) Carly Nykanen (Employee #1) Nick Jaine (Employee #2) Kent Shocknek (Newscaster) WRITTEN BY: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Rachel Shukert

So is Kara's relationship with black Jimmy dead now that her real life husband is joining the cast?
>>
>>78909042
Bizarro world, or clone?
>>
Have you watched any show ever? Adam is a placeholder love interest so Kara won't commit to neither of her longtime love interests, just like Sara, Linda, Patty, Ray and that indian cop.
>>
>>78909305
>indian cop

Captain Singh? Isn't he gay?
>>
>>78909150
Guessing clone.
>>
>>78909483
Oliver's indian cop girlfriend from season 1. Mackenzie or something.
>>
>>78909150
In the last episode I watched Max Lord had the body of a Jane Doe and was doing experiments on it, so probably the results of that.
>>
So does regular Bizarro exist or...?
>>
>>78909150
looks like clone, last episode had Max Lord experimenting on her body
>>
>>78909556
I thought she was black.
>>
Fcken QT
>>
>>78909554
Good
>>
>>78909042
Wouldn't Benoist play Bizarro too? Okay, but weird.

And Smaillville Kara signed up for something, who could she play?
>>
>>78909042
>blonder than the real Supergirl
>>
>>78913368
She's playing Indigo/Brainiac-8.
>>
>>78913368
This show couldn't handle the Orphan Black thing without without painfully obvious edits.
>>
>>78917428
damn, if they had a good enough actress that would have been great!
>>
>>78909305
>Have you watched any show ever? Adam is a placeholder love interest so Kara won't commit to neither of her longtime love interests,
I hate those so much. Half the time they're basically perfect for the person in question butt then get shoved aside either as "not working out" or the new person sees they're in the middle of some love circle and leave to let the other be happy. That is then followed by like 1 1/2 seasons of the longtime love interests still not getting together.
>>
>>78917824
Or they're secretly evil, which seems to be the route they're taking with Adam.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.