[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ would you eat piece of cake that Wolverine cut for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
/co/

would you eat piece of cake that Wolverine cut for you with his claws?

Think before you answer

Alternately, you can have a piece of pie that he cut with his claws
>>
No way. I've never seen him wash his claws.
I know they don't rust and he can't get sick, but it's still unsanitary.
>>
Hell no, he never cleans those things. They were inside him, and considered how he never gets sick, he's probably not very hygienic.
>>
Six is the number of pigs in the barn.
>>
>>78903303
>>78903287
>I know they don't rust and he can't get sick, but it's still unsanitary.

These are the only correct answers. Having an immunity to disease doesn't mean you're not carrying disease.
>>
>>78904313
i'm not sure whether his healing factor has been said to include an aggressive immune system or a total lack of one, with the healing factor simply repairing any damage made by pathogens.
I imagine the latter was the case until the adamantium came off, at which point his formerly closed-off bones were able to start putting out proper leukocytes again.
>>
>>78903230
The come out of his fucking arm, are you shitting me?
>>
>>78904578
the bones can't be entirely sealed, just coated with a lattice or something.

a red blood cell don't even have a nucleus, mitochondria, Golgi apparatus, or an endoplasmic reticulum, so they can't even synthesize their own protein or metabolize energy to do any form of self-repair.
>>
>>78904992
yeah I suppose not, they'd still have blood vessels going into them or whatever, right?
not sure why the obvious shit you said next has anything to do with this, but red blood cells are made in the marrow so maybe that's why you brought them up?
>>
>>78903230
No thanks. I don't want my cake to have an aftertaste of blood (which tastes kind of like pennies; don't ask how I know that).
>>
>>78905504
>>78904992
Except in the land of comic books, biology is regularly defenestrated.
>>
>>78906393
>blood (which tastes kind of like pennies; don't ask how I know that)

I thought everyone has tasted their own blood at least once? Like when you get a paper cut or lose a baby tooth?
>>
>>78906393
everyone has tasted blood at least once, brah.
>>
>>78906539
>>78906871
I wasn't saying not to ask how I know the taste of blood. I was saying not to ask how I know the taste of pennies.
>>
>implying wolverine would literally risk making someone sick by not washing his fucking claws before he uses them to cook
>>
>>78903230
Replace Wolverine with ''Wolverine with boobs called Laura'' and you have a yes.
>>
>>78906998
everyone has handled pennies.. you cant help but taste them

my blood used to taste more like a salty sauce, but it has changed to straight up gross pennies.
still not as bad as KEYS though. ugh!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.