[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOP-Season 10 Clip and NEW THEME SONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 37
File: Fop-season 10.jpg (17 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Fop-season 10.jpg
17 KB, 201x251
A Brand New Clip and New Theme Song from The Upcoming New Season Of FOP has been Released!

What do you guys think!

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-sneak-peek-from-fairly-oddparents.html

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-fairly-oddparents-music-video-chloes-theme-song.html
>>
No one fucking cares about FOP stop this shit.
>>
>>78900332
It made my childhood
>>
so we can assume every episode is gonna be >timmy or chloe doing something with the fairies
>the other will need to use the faries for their own thing which will ruin the first person's plan or wish then
>something bad will happen
>they will resolve said matter by compensating and collaborating their ideas and wishes
>then they throw in a moral and a joke that was probably said two or three times already in the episode

yeah, real excited for walking dead show
but I guess it's better to have another season of a cartoon rather than try more reality shows with real people doing wacky cringey stuff
>>
>>78900298
Just let him die
>>
>>78900400
let go of your childhood, faggot. The show is beyond zombie simpsons.
>>
>Season 10

Why? I never hear anyone talk about this show now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1117x630) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1117x630
>>78900298
It's more like a trailer. I doubt this will be used every episode.

Either way, it completely sold me on Season 10, I'm oficcially hyped as fuck

Also:

>Foop
>Poof in the theme song
>still no Sparky
>Timmy doesnt accept it instantly

Seriously I went from "eh this could be fine" to "OH SHIT LET'S DO IT" because of this
>>
>>78900332
>>78900680

/co/ is filled with people who'd rather go to threads to complain about shows they dont watch than discuss shows they do watch
>>
>>78900332
>>78900669
the cartoon network slime machine still hates this cartoon I see
>>
>>78900751
*officially
>>
>>78900854
Does Butch even care anymore
>>
>>78900818
go back to tumblr
>>
File: megan_bacon.jpg (121 KB, 544x870) Image search: [Google]
megan_bacon.jpg
121 KB, 544x870
>>78900741
We only really talk about it when
1. an episode has a "waifu" appear, pic related
2. we hate on the Dog
3. we complain about Cosmo's increased stupidity over the course of the series.
>>
File: 1452380131067.png (106 KB, 298x277) Image search: [Google]
1452380131067.png
106 KB, 298x277
>>78900898
>>
why are they making it seem like chloe is the worst choice for a godchild ever ? like literally being sold as an obnoxious mary sue (friends with the president, popular at school instantly, knowns many different languages) ? is she going to turn out to be evil eventually?
>>
>>78900912
I still havent seen this, because everything on Kiss Cartoon is out of order.

Man sometimes that site adds whole seasons to shows when they dont exist
>>
>>78900951
Refer to >>78900898
>>
Who's the blonde girl?

I stopped watching it a long time ago
>>
>>78900951
That reaction image is only three days old and people are already using it wrong.
>>
File: Poochie.gif (39 KB, 460x570) Image search: [Google]
Poochie.gif
39 KB, 460x570
>>
>>78901035
>http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/digital-short-fairly-oddparents-music-video-chloes-theme-song.html
>>
This is just the show's creator asking for the show to die. They jumped the shark 3 times with Poof, Sparky and now Chloe. The Simpsons sum it up perfectly with "The Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show"
>>
I hope the series will end with Jimmy Neutron returning to save the world from Timmy Turner's reign.
>>
>>78901182
I still dont get the hate for the Poof seasons
>>
>>78900898
>someone posts the unrefined truth
>go back to tumblr
>>
>>78900972
I get the joke mary sue character choice, but it's gonna be interesting seeing them explain the fairies thing
>>
>>78901182
Goddamn I dont understand why retards always misuse the Poochie episode. It applies to Sparky, because he was actually a completely unneeded addition, and his jokes actually revolved around 2cool4skool shit. But Poof and potentially Chloe are actually advanced the plot and bring a different dynamic to the show.
>>
>>78900298
So are the baby and dog dead? They dont seem to be around at all
>>
>>78901629
If Foop is still there I doubt Poof is gone, but Sparky's absence is still definitely on the table from the looks of it.
>>
>>78901465
Poochie has basically become a go-to analogy for "new character I don't like"
>>
>>78902531
No, its exactly what it is, a new character being shoved infront of everyones face
>>
>>78902830
Again, new character you dont like is different from new unecessary character. Like >>78901465
said, the potential for Chloe is very different from someone like Sparky because character dynamics shift much differently from the non-shift Sparky brought. The fact that it was hard to incorporate him into plots without making people retards for not noticing a talking dog makes him a Poochie. "new neighbor" is really not even close.
>>
>Anti Fairies are still a thing

Pssh bring back Pixies, Crimson Chin and Chester n AJ too why dont you
>>
>>78901321
My guess is that she'll start out being very happy/perky with seemingly perfect traits, but eventually the town's going to grind her down because it's called "Dimmsdale" for a reason.

>Does great on an exam, still gets an F due to a technicality
>Tries to reason with the bully, still gets thrown in the trash
>Tries to be nice to Vicky, Vicky only gets nastier in response

It'll be like the PPG going to Citiesville, only she won't have the option of moving back. Hence her own fairy.
>>
>>78903073
sparky and his premiere episode existed solely to give the kid's choice awards a ratings boost. he had maybe three episodes about him afterward and mostly just appeared randomly in episodes to say one line to justify his existence.

>>78903312
why are people so desperate to see chester and aj again? theyve both been shit since the voice actors changed. rosencrantz and guildenstern need to get sent to england already.
>>
File: and cadance for some reason.jpg (154 KB, 813x608) Image search: [Google]
and cadance for some reason.jpg
154 KB, 813x608
>shortages in Fairy World leading to godchildren now having to share godparents
>somehow magic cannot be used to improve the state of affairs to deal with something like this

Come on Butch, I can get Chester not having fairies because he's okay with being poor, but there's no excuse for this. You just want ratings and money at this point.
>>
>>78904112
a shortage makes sense considering none of them were breeding until poof

not that im suggesting hartman even put that much thought into it, but still a broken hack is right twice a day
>>
So why does Timmy need to share?
>>
>>78904202
Fairy shortage
>>
>>78904112
Not all fairies are godparents.

Fairies have to go to the Fairy Academy to become godparents.

Either way, yes the writers made a plot reason he had to share. In tv shows, writers create plots. Having a reason is better than none at least.
>>
>>78903312
pixies were the best villains
>>
i havent watched this show in years
what the fuck is this? who the fuck is that girl? is timmy fucking that? wheres that baby? why is this show still on air?
>>
Considering it's using what I assume to mostly be clips from the show, I'm hoping this is either just a promotional thing or strictly for the premiere. The lyrics highlight how Timmy needs to get over having to share Wanda and Cosmo and I'm not sure I'd want that dynamic to be a constant thing, or at least with Timmy as that upset throughout the rest of the show. Still am interested in seeing if they'll still make a new intro that includes Chloe like it did for Poof.

>>78904154
Wasn't there an episode where Poof was considered old enough to be assigned (and was given Crocker's mom for some reason)? I didn't see the episode and though I'm pretty sure the assignment didn't stick, did they ever say that Poof isn't old enough to be someone's fairy by the end?
>>
File: dog.jpg (500 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
500 KB, 800x1035
>>78904315
More importantly, where is that dog that appeared in some season I never watched!
>>
File: nncrsbtyrpsts.png (124 KB, 299x277) Image search: [Google]
nncrsbtyrpsts.png
124 KB, 299x277
>>78901047
>>
>>78904016
That's certainly possible. In fact, it makes a lot of sense. Dimmsdale is an awful place.

>>78904093
It annoys me because again, they had to jump through hoops to justify him being in a plot with characters outside the main cast. Every time a character had some idiotic reasoning for the talking dog, his existence became more tedious.
>>
>>78900741
There's a reason no one talks about FOP anymore
>>
>>78900298

It shall outlive us all
>>
>when Chloe realizes she can use her magic for good, she wishes everyone in Dimmsdale would share everything, and chaos ensues!

Insert Communism joke here.
>>
>New theme song

Wanda's voice actor at least puts up a good fight. Everyone else just sounds completely fucking through with this show.
>>
>>78904923
no one draws anymore because shit mods
and too many episodes are bland to talk about
doesnt mean long time fans just give up though
>>
>>78900298
So what, is this a permanent addition? How long is he gunna stick around?
>>
>>78905323
i hope forever. at least she looks more relevant than poof or the dog
>>
>>78904093
>why are people so desperate to see chester and aj again?
Because they were characters since the first season? And they had episodes dedicated to them? It's not hard to see why.
>>
>>78905323
They arent afraid to keep a character for the long haul so likely forever
>>
>>78900298
>New theme song

A wah di rass?
>>
>>78900298
Hartman pls go
>>
>>78906288
Heeey, slang from the caribbean neat
>>78905470
I admit they are probably the only old characters that NEED to return
>>
>>78900298
Please don't kill me, but I thought the girl was originally a grown-up Poof because fairies age fast for some random reason. It'd be interesting to see a kid fairy growing up and learning about her responsibilities, seeing how she handles situations with her own magic accidentally fucking things up, etc. And probably crushing on Timmy.

But now I feel like I need to take a shower because I just accidentally wrote some kind of gross Deviant Art fan fiction
>>
>>78907465
I originally thought that would happen with Poof. It kinda has come to think of it.
>>
>>78900298
so they are trying to fuck everything up I see? Hell, I'd rather watch the Drake Bell version again. why does Tara still voice Timmy at this point? The last few seasons were good then they pull this shit on us for this show? Why? Why even fuck this in the ass to hard it bleeds? Come on. Watching the 2 clips from Nick
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/the-fairly-oddparents-153-clip.html
made me want to puke. Seeing the opening, then seeing this scene of Chloe made me want to punch her in the face for being the "goody2shoes" she fucking is. Nick as no idea what they are doing do they?

>>78900600
>yeah, real excited for walking dead show
real excited for the Flash

>>78900680
I agree with you only too a point that I still love pokemon and Yugioh, but I watch the up to date shit vs "OMG POKEMON OPENING THAT CAME OUT IN 96! I CAN'T WATCH THE NEW STUFF! ALL THOSE CARDS AND POKEMON ARE FAKE!" and they don't even play the games.
That's what I hate. Also you're on god damn /co/ where cartoons LIVE for fuck sakes you tard. What do you expect?

>>78900898
>I don't like what you said!
>go back to reddit!
shuddup anon

>>78900972
I have a feeling yes.
I can see it playing out as:
"I found out about Fairy God parents. I better make my life shitty. Wah! I have no friends or family that loves me!"

"What's this? A sad Child? NOT ON MY WATCH!" jorgan."Oh? we don't have a lot of fairies. well darn. Better share with someone famous in the Fairy world. TIMMY TURNER! You're sharing your FGPs"

"NO FUCK YOU JORGAN!"
"Timmy this girl is in need of happiness SHARE!"
>Timmy and her share."
>Chloe slowly uses them to her advantage
>Some how makes Timmy happy
>Timmy no longer gets to wish and messes up everything
>Timmy has a bunch of magic items still
>has to go save Cosmo and Wanda
>gets to fairy word
>Chloe takes over
>actually has been working for the anti-fairies the whole time
>>
>>78903073
Nick doesn't care, nor will no matter how much you try. They know they have Adult Fans like us but will they do anything for us"We only care about the children watching" well some of us adults have children and will make our kids watch something else.

Poochie was a pointless character added in to try to make new jokes yes. But quickly became shit.

>>78904112
we should send this too him.
EVERYONE WITH A TWITTER SCREENCAP THIS AND TWEET IT TO HIM!
>>
>>78907866
>Nick doesn't care, nor will no matter how much you try. They know they have Adult Fans like us but will they do anything for us"We only care about the children watching" well some of us adults have children and will make our kids watch something else.

What? I dont even understand. I'm not talking about Nick. I'm talking about comparing Chloe to Sparky and Poochie.

Also, the ratings of the sow have been fairly consistent so there is really no need for them to pander or do ratings grabs, it's very likely the changes just happened because the writers wanted to do it. If that's better or worse is up to you
>>
>>78907796
>so they are trying to fuck everything up I see? Hell, I'd rather watch the Drake Bell version again.

Seasons 1 to 8 were good. Season 9 was average. This is definitely better so far.
>>
>>78908065
It's going to get worse. see TTGs for the example here.

>>78908105
this is the "we are out of ideas" stage and now into the"lets add a 2nd main and see what happens" stage.
>>
>>78908162
Adding new characters to get fresh plots is a logical thing that's not inherently bad though. I wish more shows would do that. Too many shows are afraid of changing status quo.

Also, replying to that reply you made to the other anon post, TTGo isnt really comparable. Also I really doubt it'll get worse. Though a lot of it will depend on how much you like the new girl (i like her so far)
>>
>>78908295
I do agree about ADDING a character, vs making a new main. Making her her own show? Sure, but when you make her a main? No, it's going to ruin it.
but, I suppose we shall see, we are all just speculating and hoping nothing worse happens.
>>
>>78908344
That's true, the whole fate of the show depends on how good she is now since she's a super main character.

The only other show I can think of that did this right now is Rugrats adding Kimmy. Which I liked.

Guess we should wait and seem though the two clips have personally made me a LOT less worried. Especially seeing Poof and Foop but not Sparky, it's like they are just rolling back on S9.
>>
File: le brandon face.png (84 KB, 208x277) Image search: [Google]
le brandon face.png
84 KB, 208x277
Ignore and report Brandon threads.
>>
>>78908454
ive not watched any eps in a long time, prolly since seasn 8 desu, so i dont know who sparky is. but i will need to check it out asap

>>78908476
who is brandon?
>>
>>78904361
Most likely a promo. A new theme song with her is possible, I didnt even think of that.

Yeah, that episode was surprisingly good too, Timmy and Wanda is a paring the show should go to more often. He's old enough and can talk now so that's a good point. But he still goes to school.
>>
I hate it when cartoon kids are still kids when 10 years have gone by

Fuck you and your references, you should be 25 or some shit
>>
>>78908513
Season 9 has aired for like 3 years so maybe. I could throw together a season 9 recommendation list so you know what to expect from the episodes (at least from my measly opinion)

Havent seen it all though.
>>
>>78908344

FOP's track record of adding new characters to revitalize the show has not been good. But Chloe could potentially address the biggest problem that Foop or the dog cannot: we're sick and tired of watching Timmy screw up in every way imaginable, because that's what he has been doing for 9 seasons. It's time to watch another do all the screwing up, and just maybe Timmy can grow a pair and become a mentor.
>>
So by the looks of it i suppose this new season will have shipping right?
>>
>>78908882
I hope not, honestly
>>
Why is there a fairy shortage? Did they die?
>>
>>78909123

Maybe they finally found a map and started sending fairies to those starving war torn third world countries. Maybe there's more misery. Maybe once Timmy's 50 year time wish was undone, people started getting busy and there's an unanticipated population explosion.

But I'll bet the in-show explanation will be more nonsensical.
>>
File: 1451275813596.png (107 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
1451275813596.png
107 KB, 356x256
>>78900298

what the fuck is this
>>
File: y-you... (reaction).jpg (52 KB, 369x475) Image search: [Google]
y-you... (reaction).jpg
52 KB, 369x475
Surprised people are defending this, but hey, different tastes.
>>
>>78908513
Alrighty, I was bored and did it anyways.

Everything not present I either dont remember or never watched. Will update as I eventually catch up with the rest of 9. A few I havent seen in ages but remember what I thought of them afterwards. Those might move around too, though I'm at least sure everything in God Tier can stay. Probably post in later FoP threads or something. (This is just my opinion)
>>
File: FOP S9 Rankings.png (381 KB, 722x710) Image search: [Google]
FOP S9 Rankings.png
381 KB, 722x710
>>78910120
fuck, forgot the file
>>
>>78907796
>What do you expect?
people to let go of their childhoods and grow up
>>
>>78910400
Only the really immature embrace forced maturity
>>
File: what game.png (17 KB, 625x617) Image search: [Google]
what game.png
17 KB, 625x617
>>78910120
at least your honest

>>78910400
>guys! I'm on /co/!
>tells other people to grow up
nigga are you dumb are retarded, cause there's a difference. You are on /co/ mother fucker. If you like comics and cartoons cool but don't come here telling people to grow up when people talk about their childhood 25/8
>>
>>78910692
How is it bait? I thought people only posted bait pics for any random thing on /v/
>>
>>78910751
Oh wait that wasnt for me
>>
>>78910751
>>78910811
glad you noticed.
>>
If you had asked me in 2010, I'd have sworn up and down that the The Fairly OddParents had been canceled/ended.

It's sad so many shows won't die with dignity anymore.
>>
>>78909123
See >>78904265. Not every fairy is a godparent
>>
Neighbor? I thought she was his gf
>>
>>78912456
trixie is the only girl he wants.
>>
>>78912646
Isn't he dead?
>>
For those of you who lives outside Murica, 720p rips: https://mega.nz/#F!JgtHlSAZ!A_Ee4p7ORM5VwI2bcgn3qA
>>
>>78910862
a kid's cartoon going on for too long has never bothered anyone except autists. a case can be made for adult shows like family guy and simpsons because they have to captivate an adult audience, but spongebob or FOP always have a fresh constantly renewable audience of kids so they only need to retain the basic allure of the show to keep drawing them in.

also, ending a show early or having a "set plan" doesnt mean things will go smoothly, as alex hirsch showed us with gravity falls season 2b
>>
>>78905151
Wait, I thought Chloe and Timmy had to agree to a wish for it to be granted?
>>
Christ, they shove Chloe in your face like there's no tomorrow. It's like they think their audience has the short-term memory of a goldfish. Like, they just shove Chloe in your face like there's no tomorrow, as if they think their audience has the short-term memory of a goldfish.
>>
>>78913396
Oh no that'd be a terrible idea.

>>78913063
fuck, this picture. I hate shipping them but this picture is getting to me man
>>
AND THE ASHES
>>
>>78913590
Actually pretty good joke aside, Poof got a movie. A main character getting one introductory episode where they're the star isnt that bad.
>>
i haven't watched this show since the season poof showed up, what happened?

where even is poof? and where's that stupid fucking dog they added at some point?
>>
>>78900298
its like they managed to drain all the life and energy out of the original theme song and then remix it poorly
>>
>>78915417
Fuck off, Tootiefag.
>>
>>78913675
What!?
>>
>>78913675
ARE ALL COLD NOW
>>
>>78900298
Tootie on Hartmans Twitter
Hope she's coming back
>>
File: 1447357402924.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447357402924.png
740 KB, 633x758
>you will never share blissful misadventures with the qt neighbor girl
>>
>>78916917
Fuck you for reminding me
>>
>>78913063
lewd
>>
>>78900818
Correction people only talk about this show because for some reason, some of your degenerates wan t to fuck characters in this show and as per usual there mostly female.
>>
>>78900298
That new theme song hurts too listen to, like fuck its been the same for over 10 years and the shows dead just end it.
>>
>>78904612
Nope, still doing it wrong. Not better.
>>
>>78913328
Seriously, I saw people like, CHEERING the fact Dora the Explorer ended and just….WHY WOULD YOU EVEN GIVE A FUCK

Constantly talking about a kids show you dont watch anymore making changes you dont care about and needing to end just for you is so idiotic
>>
This fucking show is still on? lol I think remember seeing an episode with the baby and my god was it annoying and bad.
>>
File: tablePremiere.png (100 KB, 1223x1014) Image search: [Google]
tablePremiere.png
100 KB, 1223x1014
>>78919399
>This fucking show is still on?м
Yes, along with Spongebob. Out of main 3 USA cartoon channels, Nick has the longest-running series
>>
>>78919297
preschool schools are even more ridiculous. talk about a show where the audience was literally born yesterday. toddlers coming right out of the womb dont give a fuck if dora is "stale"

do these gormless fucks get angry about sesame street being on forever too?
>>
>>78919511
looking at this makes you realize how badly CN blew its load early with AT and RS. they nearly have as many season as FOP and Spongebob and they havent been around even a fraction as long. and the quality dropoff of these was even more drastic, like a sugar crash.
>>
>>78900298
New character (crush on Timmy) doesn't wear socks. I approve of that.
Timmy is creeped out by feet.
Dis is gunna be gud!!
>>
>>78919511
2013 is really when they could've stopped making new episode of RS and AT. RS's quality just dropped, while AT turned into something it wasn't. Would've gave more room for new shows.

But it doesn't matter, TTG is going to be CN's Spongebob. They already killed new episode premieres of other shows to make more room for TTG reruns
>>
>>78919731
The shows are pretty much constantly making new episodes, rather than actually taking breaks. I remember a new season of RS started around a month after the previous ended.
>>
>>78919511
Where did you get this? I really want one updated for now.
>>
>>78900298
So they've now added a random girl to the show? Okay that's fine because I really don't care, but I do feel that FOP should've ended years ago.
>>
>>78919994
Made it myself. I'll update it a bit today, I hope, though it's mostly up to date already

>>78919861
>>78919731
Agreed
>>
>>78921940
Holy shit, I just checked and Fairly Odd Parents has 141 episodes while Adventure Time has 215.

I'm not sure if an episode of FoP is counted as half hours like the 90's or individual segments like now though

Also, good. It actually looks very well put together. I know Randy Cunningham ended and Breadwinners got canned? I think? One suggestion is putting the month and year it was updated to for some context. Also maybe putting different colours for cancellation and actual series finales.
>>
>>78922153
I'll update it now
> Randy Cunningham ended
Wait, there is an actual confirmation? I thought it was in limbo
>Breadwinners got canned?
Pretty sure it's not

by the way, if you want, here is the list in Excel format: https://mega.nz/#!Z1ZmGJzA!ktw0Eo5o8gm32ZylKc3L__-q1pCgTy0TRUc-ENr-DmI
>>
>>78916917
NO MORE BULLETS
>>
>>78910171
>finding emo
>god tier
lolnope.avi
>>
File: animatedSeries.png (111 KB, 1263x1288) Image search: [Google]
animatedSeries.png
111 KB, 1263x1288
Here, the updated list
>>
>>78922306
Now it's looking like Cunningham was cancelled and then they wrapped up the plot. I'm honestly not sure since I didnt see the last episode, that might take some looking

Huh, everyone keeps saying Breadwinners was shipped of to Nicktoons or something, must have been wishful thinking.

And sweet, I might just save it in case I ever wanna update it myself in say, a few months. It's really organised.

Come to think of it, Marvel stuff should fall under licensed shows
>>
>>78900298
Why do they insist on adding more and more characters?
>>
>>78923447
Well shit, everyone is getting a bunch of stuff again. glad we're moving away from that 5 cartoons per channel shit, if you didnt like everything then the whole channel became pointless

Did not know Wayne was gonna be a series, thought that was sticking to web show or something, neat.

I dont know if the Kim Possible, Recess and As Told By Ginger reboots are confirmed enough to be included
>>
>>78923585
>As Told By Ginger
They apparently unconfirmed it: http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/news/a37143/attention-nickelodeons-as-told-by-ginger-is-officially-coming-back-to-tv/
It's not getting a reboot (at least yet)
>>
>>78923447
>clarence
Im pretty sure this is dead, or at least on life support. I havent seen this on TV since October
>>
>>78913396
That rule probably doesn't get implemented until the end of the episode, after Chloe fucks things up.
>>
File: you can do it.gif (2 MB, 572x321) Image search: [Google]
you can do it.gif
2 MB, 572x321
>>78922792
Man I thought it would have sucked from the synopsis and ignoring Trixie and Tootie as well but it was just hilarious. The tractor song was eh but everything else was great

>shitting on emos
>pretty girl alarm
>everything with musician timmy
>>
>>78923664
Ah well. I didnt really care about it when it aired anyways. And would have rathered reboots of El Tigre or Teenage Robot.
>>
I haven't watched this show since the baby, but this girl seems to have a seemingly perfect life. Why the fuck is she getting fairies in the first place? Does Hartman just not give a single fuck anymore?
I remember this being the one main qualification for getting them, other than being a kid.
>>
>>78924197
Being a girl is just soooo hard though.
>>
>>78913328
>a kid's cartoon going on for too long has never bothered anyone except autists

Please, even my normiest friends think Spongebob has gone on for too long. You're just trying to defend a show you're desperately clinging on to.

Plus, cartoon and comic board.
>>
File: 1450216266686.png (90 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
1450216266686.png
90 KB, 264x258
>>78923813

On the contrary, there's going to be new episodes all next week. Basically if you're not Teen Titans Go, expect to be treated like shit. Since that's the only show that hasn't been pulled in favor of other shows after all.

>mfw even Adventure Time and Regular Show get shoved aside for Teen Titans Go

It's a change since those two shows were on all the fucking time back then, but I personally don't think it's a change for the better.
>>
>>78925145
Adventure Time and Regular Show are shit now. TTG is far better than those two
>>
File: 1434424750664.jpg (53 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1434424750664.jpg
53 KB, 640x359
>>78925744
>>
>>78900298
I don like it
>>
Why hasn't this show died yet?
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (33 KB, 443x387) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
33 KB, 443x387
>>78900298

>Chloe is Poochie of nick
>most people remember that this still existing because FOB died with that terrible live actions movies
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 325x325
>>78900332
How about I fuck your face, then your mom again
>>
"IF WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT SHE'S A MARY SUE IT'S FUNNY RIGHT????!!!!"
>>
File: 1432207089156.gif (325 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1432207089156.gif
325 KB, 370x330
Will there at least be decent porn?
>>
>the audio mixing in that parody of the opening theme

did they even try?

It sounds like each of the singers did one take and they put that over the top of the instrumental with no effects.
>>
File: 1301270122251.jpg (57 KB, 656x524) Image search: [Google]
1301270122251.jpg
57 KB, 656x524
>that singing
>that voice acting

Holy shit! Either the VAs are really tired of this show or they're not even trying.
>>
>Crocker of all characters introduces her

They know she's a terrible character.
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (16 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
16 KB, 300x226
What if she turns out to be a robot or something and this is all one big plan cooked up by Crocker?
>>
>>78926510
It's like Kim Possible or Sandy Cheeks, parody mary sue's exist
>>
So now they've introduced a baby, a dog, and a Cousin Oliver? When does the show relocate to Hawaii?

>>78926729
How many years has Tara Strong been voicing Timmy Turner? A paycheck is a paycheck, but sooner or later you're just clocking in and out and can't get excited to play someone who's been a ten year-old boy for the last ten years. Imagine if Will Smith were still playing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and it's close to that.
>>
>>78927002
But it was actually funny in Kim's case, as they had her fail at simple things like cooking and driving.
>>
>>78923993
>Teenage Robot.
That would actually be neat, especially if they used the same retro-futuristic aesthetics, but made a series a little more serious (in SBT vein) or comfy (harvey beaks)
>>
>>78926446

See >>78901465
>>
>>78927029
But that was like, 2 seasons in. It's really too early to be saying it will turn out badly
>>
Holy shit, kill this show already.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>SpongeBob season 10 coming with Hillenburg back, insanely funny writing and old school animation

>nobody gives a shit

>Hartman introduces yet another retarded side character
>Constant discussion and growing fanbase
>>
>>78926972
Turns out she's future Timmy, who wished to be young, but accidentally got turned into a blonde girl. Lars plot ensues.
>>
How can there be a shortage of faries? Surely there's billions of them up there. shit makes no sense.
>>
File: 321321.png (67 KB, 310x422) Image search: [Google]
321321.png
67 KB, 310x422
>>78927071
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>78927071
There's no explaining autism.
>>
>>78926729
>>78927017

Unless she's good at hiding it, I'm fairly certain Tara Strong of all people still enjoys it. It's the same argument people pulled for TTGo where the voice actor must not like working there because i dont like the show.

Not to mention they've released behind the scenes stuff with everyone goofing around. If that was "fake" it's really doing a lot just to seem happy.
>>
>>78927071
/co/ hates good shows and loves bad shows
>>
>>78927071
>bitching about threads you dont like rather than starting ones you do like

I'm sure people would talk about it if one started a thread
>>
>>78927146
They're voice actors

They can act like they still give a shit very well
>>
File: 1452367005527.gif (547 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452367005527.gif
547 KB, 500x375
>>78927071
Because on /co/, the possibility of waifus matter more than actual cartoon discussion.
>the new season is successful and the rest of the show continues going back to it's roots
>>
>>78919731
Hiatuses are the problem. Spongebob has aired it's 9th season over the course of like 3 years now I think whereas most shows like AT and RS went on a few month break between seasons.
>>
>>78927213
Occam's Razor man.

It's much more likely they're just fine rather than they are pretending to seem happy for videos in an effort to drum up goodwill etc etc something to get money

The whole "____ is trying to end the show" or "they all hate it now" is just trying to project your feelings on the cast for no reason.

Makes me wonder if Seth McFarlane actually did say he wanted FG to end
>>
>>78927071
Spongebob got a new character? Who?
>>
>>78926510
Look at Nostradamus here. Clearly he's seen the episode and knows how much of a Mary Sure the new girl is.
>>
>>78927876
They make it clear in the clip and the new opening.
>>
>>78927126
Poof was the first child born in 10,000 years.
They don't regularly have kids since they're immortal and don't really need to.
Also being a godparent is a job that not every fairy in fairyworld has. Don't know if it's the majority or the minority though.
And lastly fairyworld really isn't that big a place.

So yeah, it kinda makes sense.
>>
>>78927126
>>78928117
Couldn't Timmy just wish for more fairies in Fairyworld?
>>
File: 1448856079478.jpg (17 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
1448856079478.jpg
17 KB, 236x232
Wow. I never though it could get any worse but they really pulled through.
>>
>>78927284
>>78927146
Fair enough. None of FOP's musical sections with Timmy have been good. If it sounds like they're phoning it in, it could be because they have been at it for so long, but if you look at Tara Strong's work in MLP there was also a stretch where her voice in Twilight wasn't showing a whole lot of energy. Not bad - but then they did have a change of guard and it could have also been that new folks at the reigns made directing harder. Maybe too many projects at once. Who knows.
>>
>>78928257
Isnt that like buying more money?
>>
>>78928363
Also dont forget that making a voice is one thing, but making it sing is different. Often characters have different voice actors for singing. I know Twilight Sparkle did

Also yeah, it's likely a combination of people either working on a lot, or getting older so the voice shifts a bit over time.

Like Marge Simpson's voice.
>>
>>78919789
>Timmy is creeped out by feet.
Is this still a thing with him?
>>
>>78927944
Still an out of context clip and not the whole episode. I'm sure as the actual episode winds down, they'll have taken the Mary Sue out of her and then she'll be dependent on Cosmo and Wanda.
>>
File: 1443324415406.png (245 KB, 371x457) Image search: [Google]
1443324415406.png
245 KB, 371x457
>>78928795
>giving the writers this much credit
>>
>>78923918
Where the fuck are they that they can float around in the open like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 479x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 479x360
>>78900298
>baby
>dog
>new neighbor

Even Susanne Blakeslee sounds like she's getting tired of this shit.
>>
File: 1452394299630.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452394299630.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>78900298
Butch/Nickelodeon needs to stop
this show jumped the shark years ago
why does no one let these shows die anymore
>>
>>78929887
>New Neighbor
It's worse, she's Co-Godchild and Timmy has to share
>>
Wasnt there a baby fairy? What the fuck happened to him.
>>
>>78929722
They've literally always floated out in the open like that at school. Out of sight for this show means off screen.
>>
>>78930348
Maybe now that's true. They used to hide as pencils and erasers and stuff.
>>
why do Spongebob fans always show up in these threads and whine?

they're like steven universe fans, except far more irrelevant
>>
File: shiggy.gif (805 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.gif
805 KB, 264x264
>this show is still happening
>calling it FOP
>>
>>78931747
Nobody actually wants to talk about Spongebob, and that is somehow our fault.

I always found that show overrated and unfunny anyway. Couldn't give a shit if its hack creator came back.
>>
>>78929887
>>78929987
>>78931861
>hey guys look at my shitty reaction images im so distressed over this!

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>78931887
it was a loud and annoying rocko's modern life ripoff
>>
>>78931899
atleast you tried
>>
>>78931887
heey now, I still like FoP but classic Spongebob totally deserves it's love

Although it's obviously only loved enough to complain in other threads but not enough to make threads of thier own
>>
>>78931995
Classic Spongebob was great. Back when they still had satire about the misery of being shackled down as an enthusiastic wage slave who believed all the propaganda about the American Dream. Er - the Bikini Bottom Dream, I guess.

Then some retarded exec said, "Hey, know what needs to happen? Spongebob needs to be a child and we need a whole movie about the fact that he is a child. With job. A wage slave job."
>>
>>78932096
Spongebob's quality drop was Adventure Time level bad and waay worse than FoP ever was anyways. Literally completely unwatchable. Ive never been physically unable to finish a bad Season 9 FoP before.
>>
>>78932195
>>78932096
>>78931995
but waaah all you guys do is talk about waifus

you guys should have more constructive threads like NAME YOUR POOP WITH A SPONGEBOB QUOTE XD
>>
>>78931931
>>78931995
This show stiill has atmosphere, which is why I have hope for it.
>>
>>78932436
Do you mean Spongebob or FoP?
>>
The new theme song is cringe worthy....
>>
>>78932688
FoP
>>
>>78932797
Like someone in another thread said, Butch is great at world building. The show has a tonne of lore, characters and locations and that always draws me to a show. Over time the show can focus on different sets of characters without feeling different because it has a large cast. It's why I find Adventure Time to be a massive waste of potential, cast wise.
>>
>>78932914
>>78932797
agreed, as shitty as the writing tends to be, hartman can build a world. even things like the backgrounds tend to be well done and fit stylistically with the show
>>
>>78927071
Maybe it's because you faggots have been saying that for two years now and nothing has actually happened yet.

Until an actual episode of it comes out, there's no reason for anyone to give a shit.
>>
>>78930247
He's still there. He wouldnt be in the theme song if he was gone
>>
>>78919028
Yeah, we need more threads of people wanting to fuck male characters.
>>
>>78900298
>Ran out of money, so grabbed to VAs to sing song with same song.
> Wanda's horrible voice crack.

> World peace
>Anal Treats

Why do I torture myself like this?
I doubt this is a new theme song, but some promotional trailer. That singing was LOW budget as hell when compared to the classic.
>>
>>78928363
>None of FOP's musical sections with Timmy have been good.
HEY FLAPPY BOB
>>
>>78929550
I kind of think the same thing as >>78928795 while also not giving them much credit. The way I see it, the writers always do things in extremes for comedy and to fit the plot. If Chloe's introduction calls for her to be a goody goody to make Timmy jealous, then she's friends with the president and everyone in school loves her. When they need a plot where she's not beloved, she's going to be as unpopular and picked on as Timmy is. And there will likely be a joke that is repeated several times over the course of the episode highlighting this.
>>
>>78942061
CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT THEY'VE DONE.
>>
>>78900332
You do realize, threads like this are usually made from the marketing team, right?
>>
>>78942444
>If Chloe's introduction calls for her to be a goody goody to make Timmy jealous, then she's friends with the president
Being friends with Trump is likely to have you ridiculed so it works both ways.
>>
>>78923447
Missing Supernoobs for CN's lineup, but I completely understand why because it's hot garbage.
>>
File: jar jar.png (1 MB, 1022x768) Image search: [Google]
jar jar.png
1 MB, 1022x768
Remember the time FOP made a joke about killing Jar Jar?

>>78942779
And they cancelled it after only one season.
>>
>>78942759
I don't want him as president, but I think I would actually love to see a President Trump in some cartoon. He's kind of already a cartoon character.
>>
>>78900298

I'd only watch this if they were fucking.
>>
>>78942973
i remember it was one of the first cartoons to actually call out lucas on his bullshit
>>
Just showed this to my gf and her first thought was why they didn't just split up Cosmo and Wanda for the kids.
>>
>>78943783
>your gf
have you reach base yet faggot
>>
>>78944110
He's clearly referring to his god father and accidentally typed 'her' instead of 'his'.
>>
>>78942973
He is the key to all this.
>>
>>78927071
>insanely funny writing
>>
>>78926642
maaaybeee
>>
>>78904225
So are they going to delve into the Fairy Holocaust anytime during the season?
>>
>>78923664
Fucking hell.
>>
>>78901048
This

This show needs to stop. It's fucking dead
>>
File: IMG_20160113_083747.jpg (7 KB, 144x145) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_083747.jpg
7 KB, 144x145
>>78900298
>that new intro
>>
>>78942779
>Missing Supernoobs for CN's lineup
Because it's licensed (bought from canadian DHX/Teletoon)
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.