[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: fighters of Middle-Earth.jpg (178 KB, 1463x435) Image search: [Google]
fighters of Middle-Earth.jpg
178 KB, 1463x435
Who would win?
>>
>>78897026
she has a gun don't be an idiot
>>
>>78897092
What if you add Gandalf to one side and Iron Man to the other?
>>
File: 1446932209197.png (910 KB, 1069x627) Image search: [Google]
1446932209197.png
910 KB, 1069x627
LotR becouse capshit is cancer
>>
>>78897026
Legolas is superior to everyone on the right in every possible way. He could easily defeat Cap, Black Widow or Hawkeye on his own. Hawkeye is the obvious, stereotypical matchup and Legolas would simply destroy him.

Aragorn's match-up is obviously Cap and while this is closer and Cap in the MCU is outright superhuman so is Aragorn, being a literal ubermensch who has single-handedly slain and hunted trolls, hundreds if not thousands of orcs and uruk-hai and can easily battle with dozens of trained warriors at once (compared to Captain America who had trouble with few agents in a lift). I think Aragorn takes this.

Gimli is the least dangerous of the trio on the left and while he's very strong in short to mid ranged combat I think Natasha is tricky enough to be more than he can handle here, I think she'd be able to evade long enough to land an incapacitating or lethal blow.

Legolas > Hawkeye
Aragorn > Cap (or tie)
Black Widow > Gimli
>>
>>78897026
Depends on Gimli's ability to not be shot or if he's wearing a piece of Mithril armor. He's the deciding factor here.
>>
>>78897839
>so is Aragorn, being a literal ubermensch who has single-handedly slain and hunted trolls
Yep, people (especially movie-fags) like to forget that in the books he is a proto-superhero. I´d liked it to see something of his powers in the movies, fuck you Hackson!
>>
>>78897620
You're not on /tv/
>>
>>78897982
Kind of hard to tell these days.
>>
File: 1452013517633.jpg (52 KB, 680x412) Image search: [Google]
1452013517633.jpg
52 KB, 680x412
A fucking dwarf vs a superhuman.
A elf with a good shot vs Hawkeye
Yes lotr wins
>>
Legolas > Hawkeye
Aragorn < Cap (or tie)
Gimli > BW

I assume Gimli's armor is tough to overcome Natasha's pistols, and Natasha doesn't stand a chance with close combat against Gimli.
>>
>>78897839

You know absolutely nothing about LotR.

Aragorn has the most in common with Hawkeye.

Gimli and Legolas are superhuman, but would struggle to keep up with Cap because Cap doesn't get tired.

Natasha has a gun, so she wins.
>>
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrqYpuy4iUQ

Tolkien > Marvel
>>
>>78898776
>Natasha has a gun, so she wins

/thread, right there.
>>
>>78898776
>A Tolkien Elf
>Struggle to keep up with Cap
>>
File: 1445959568246.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1445959568246.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>>78899381
>>
Captain Cucks plot armor and ability to flip around on screen but be less than effective than his team mates.
>>
>>78899456
>Captain Cucks plot armor and ability to flip around on screen
You sure it aint Legolas?
>>
>>78897620
I love you as much as I love cape stuff.
>>
>>78897026
capshit because they are overpowered in action flicks like the Avengers. As much as I like LOTR, the Fellowship was skilled, but not action movie levels of skill.
Now Legolas in the Hobbit movies is a different question entirely.
>>
Check out this new spiderman Deadpool first edition exclusive comic.
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/321970690951
>>
>>78897026
In a fight?

Hard to say. Aragorn, Hawkeye and Black Widow are peak human. Gimli is a dwarf, so basically peak human with super stamina. Legolas is an elf so, peak human with super dexterity and reflexes. Cap is just super human all around.

Captain America > Gimli = Legolas > Aragorn = Hawkeye = Black Widow
>>
>>78897026
>Hawkeye arrows the shit out of Legolas
>Cap beats up the other two shits
>Natasha literally shoots them
>hurr but da udder guise r super humans 2 tho so day win
The Avengers fight people with superpowers on a daily basis. What makes your faggy elf and manlet harem so special?
>>
File: laughing genetic abominations.jpg (73 KB, 680x578) Image search: [Google]
laughing genetic abominations.jpg
73 KB, 680x578
>>78904855
>Aragorn
>Legolas
>peak human
>>
>>78897026
>Aragorn and Cap start talking about how it sucks being older than everyone else

>Gimli and Clint talk about how nobody gives them any respect

>Legolas and Widow compare hair products
>>
File: xavier seen some real shit.png (268 KB, 462x490) Image search: [Google]
xavier seen some real shit.png
268 KB, 462x490
>>78909422
>Aragorn older than Legolas
>>
>>78910169

>older than everyone else

Legolas has many contemporaries and friends who have been around just as long (If not longer).

Fucking Galadriel is older than the Sun. Elves don't give a shit about age.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.