[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between a mutant and a super hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: background.jpg (75 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
75 KB, 633x537
What's the difference between a mutant and a super hero with powers?
>>
>>78895531
One rewrote reality to put themselves at the top of the food chain.
The other tries to make the world a better place for everyone.
>>
>>78895531
Mutants are like jews, superpowered people are just like rich people.622
>>
>>78895531
I'll tell you fucking what. Mutants cause the worst fucking shit to happen to everyone. You think today is going to be a normal day? Nope the X-men have opened a portal into hell above New York so now you gotta deal with that. Thats the kind of shit mutants bring. Plus they form their groups that just cause shit with each other. It's the same concept of two gangs causing shit for the whole neighborhood except this involves all of Earth.
>>
>>78895531
The X-gene.
>>
>>78895531

The X-Gene which apparently makes them evil to everyone.
>>
>>78895531

What group do mutants represent now?

if mutants are assholes does that mean that the group they represent are assholes too?
>>
Mutants are born with their powers, they are't really fully human. Mutates are normal people who are given powers by science or coincidence.
>>
>>78895531
For one thing, Marvel hates mutants.
>>
>>78895531
Here's a better question for you. What's the difference between a mutant and a inhuman ?
>>
>>78895531
Welcome to the biggest failing of the MU. Throw in Inhumans too why not.
>>
One;s a hero, the other's a degenerate.
Seriously, would you allow your kids to grow up with em mutie freaks?
>>
Mutants go home.

They are an abomination to society.
>>
>>78899798
The same difference between a stalagmite and a stalactite.
>>
>>78895531
Partly public perception and partly the scary fact that they could be ONE OF YOU!
>>
>>78899798
I don't have an inhuman hanging from my tree
>>
>>78895531
Source of their powers.
One comes from an inactive gene already present in their blood. (Mutant)

Or another type of non x men mutant like spiderman "altered genes externaly" through a spider bite

Then we have heroes from other planets/places who got powers through tumour/pain/supernatural/extraterrestrials blah de blah blah blah~
>>
Mutants are everywhere. It's like if Carnage was your co-worker, Abomination was your next door neighbor, and Absorbing Man went to school with your kids. But you couldn't tell who they were until they decided to start killing everyone.

It's like, guns in the hands of police and criminals are one thing, they mostly shoot each other right? But then guns in the hands of kids, teens, unstable whackjobs, that's a lot more scary, and they're all hiding in plain sight.

Plus the media and the Brotherhood got everyone thinking that all mutants hate humans and want to genocide them.
>>
>>78895531
mutants are not heroes
>>
>>78904158
What it they're Avengers?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.