[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually kind of like Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
I actually kind of like Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter.

But is anyone even looking forward to Most Wanted? Hunter's only character trait is making jokes during serious team situations and Bobbi has boobs. They aren't very interesting characters.
>>
>>78890285
Bobbi's tits aren't even as good as Carter's
>>
honestly still can't believe they chose this to be a marvel show. we have a spy thriller show already, why do we need another?
i'm indifferent to bobbi but i really like hunter so i'm gonna watch it but i'd have rather have seem them try something different.
but then again, the flash/arrow worked out pretty okay if looked at in the same way, even if arrow is dogshit. i guess this spinoff will be much more light-hearted
>>
>>78890285
So who's gonna win the Carterbowl? 40's Ward, or 40's Fitz
>>
>>78890285
And before Agents of Shield Phil was that Shield dude who Loki killed.
>>
So is the next back half just going to be Civil War setup? I know that the film will probably cross over similarly to how The Winter Soldier did. I hope we get the death of Cap, I'd love for Coulson to have to deal with that. It'd be tight if Jon Bernthal showed up and we got the Goin' Out West costume/character arc. I could see Coulson getting pretty ticked off and we could get some pretty emotional Cap Fanboy interaction
>>
>>78892167
They still have to finish off the ATCU and Inhumans plot, figure out what they're doing with Lash, and whatever it is that's possessing Ward
>>
File: sw_06.jpg (82 KB, 768x440) Image search: [Google]
sw_06.jpg
82 KB, 768x440
>>78892255
>whatever it is that's possessing Ward
The living embodiment of Hydra's ideals.
>>
Did anyone actually want this? Dead on arrival

Marvels least wanted
>>
>>78890285
No because it's only going to be Agents of Shield 2.0.
>>
>>78890285
Bobbi is a cool tempered professional with a unique martial arts skill and training in biology. Hunter is a manlet that puts on a bandanna and pistol whips government agents. It's a pretty good pair and they're even in love and open about it already so that can add to the comedy and drama without being a will they won't they thing getting in the way.
>>
>>78890285

If you like AoS you have to see it's getting VERY overcrowded. And it's only going to get worse when they add more members to the Secret Warriors.

When I first herd this before the start of Season 3 I was "wtf? No.", now I want it. So long as it does not feel like AoS. I'm guessing this is post Civil War so I wonder what the premise of the show is.
>>
File: blonde hayley.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
blonde hayley.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>78890290
>it's a blonde hayley atwell uses an american accent episode
My subsequent erection could break Cap's shield in two.
>>
File: Cap.jpg (123 KB, 1079x705) Image search: [Google]
Cap.jpg
123 KB, 1079x705
>>78890664

Don't cuck based Cap like that, it wouldn't be right
>>
>>78892609

SHIELD will go full Secret Warriors/Inhumans/war on HYDRA

Most Wanted will be like the procedural early episodes of SHIELD, basically CSI with aliens
>>
File: 1940s ward.gif (4 MB, 434x592) Image search: [Google]
1940s ward.gif
4 MB, 434x592
>>78895420
Peggy was already married anon, didn't you see TWS?

>>78890664
>40's Ward
This title is more apt than you know.
>>
File: most wanted.jpg (640 KB, 969x1525) Image search: [Google]
most wanted.jpg
640 KB, 969x1525
I'll wait until I know for sure what it's actually about before judging,
>>
>>78892255
>>78892365
Wait I haven't been watching. I thought Hydra was some shit founded by Super Nazis that turned into sleeper cells. How can somebody be possessed by that?
>>
File: [PRINCE OF EGYPT INTENSIFIES].jpg (919 KB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
[PRINCE OF EGYPT INTENSIFIES].jpg
919 KB, 1920x2951
>>78890285
Depends on what they do.
e.g. who the Most Wanted in question are.
PLACE YOUR BETS, WHAT VILLAINS THEY HUNTIN'
>>
>>78890664
There's a 40's mack in the competition now, mate.
>>
>>78898715
The name Hydra was probably introduced by Red Skull, but it actually came forth from an organization that's had other names before (similar to how the SSR is basically proto-SHIELD) and that worshipped some kind of alien at one point.
>>
File: AoS Thunderbolts.png (2 MB, 1150x1153) Image search: [Google]
AoS Thunderbolts.png
2 MB, 1150x1153
>>78898793
Well, "Marvel's Most Wanted" is a tagline for the Thunderbolts, so probably some kind of cheap television version of that.
>>
File: new hydra.png (525 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
new hydra.png
525 KB, 599x450
>>78898715
MCU Hydra is all about ancient alien artifacts. Red Skull combined that with Nazi fascination with pagan germanic festivals and nordic religion to start a hunt for treasures left by the Asgardians. A few centuries before that, a group that would eventually inspire Red Skull (and so is in the Hydra legacy, even the symbols are similar just not the name) was really into Kree artifacts. One Kree artifact was a portal to the planet were some slug thing was being kept, it animates corpses and controls people's minds.
>>
>>78890638
AoS isn't trally a spy thriller
>>
>>78890664
The black dude.
>>
>>78899234
>>78898862
Wow, I am so glad the movies are ignoring this shit.
>>
>>78900091
What's wrong with it?
>>
I'm not looking forward to it necessarily, but I'll at least give it a shot. I didn't expect much from Agent Carter but I thought it was solid, so maybe this will be too?

Bobbi and Hunter really aren't all that interesting on their own, though.
>>
>>78899017
We might finally get a followup to the massive prison break from season one
>>
Are you guys looking forward more to Most Wanted or Damage control?
>>
>>78899234
>Nazi ISIS is actually space Cthulhu
Man, I'm all for stuff embracing the zaniness of comics, but maybe we shouldn't go full retard.
>>
>>78904239
I think you're confusing the slug itself for the group that was looking for alien technology and found the portal that leads to the slug. No one is saying Hydra was started by the slug monster, it's just an example of another alien artifact this cult was trying to use to take over the world.
>>
>>78899017

No Karla no Thunderbolts.
>>
>>78902414

The Flash
>>
File: bigugh.gif (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bigugh.gif
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>78899234
[citation needed]

This can't be real.
>>
Who the hell is "Hunter?" Is that their Hawkeye stand-in since Based Renner is too expensive?
>>
>>78905622
MCU has a wiki, I suggest you check it out if you want sources.

What's so wrong about Hydra's ancient alien artifact hunt not being limited to Asgard stuff?
>>
>>78905700
>made the mistake of looking through the MCU wiki awhile back
>all these no-name made-up characters that are "important" to AOS

Does the movie division not let them use ANYBODY?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.