[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about Powerpuff Girls D? I remember reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 433x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 433x564
What does /co/ think about Powerpuff Girls D? I remember reading this shit 10 years ago.
>>
>>78883877
Wasted potential: the comic. The art and the story are too complex in places they don't need to be, and it all smacks of bad fanfiction at every turn
>>
>>78883877
i like some of it
>>
>>78883877
I remember liking Grim Tales more.
>>
>>78883877

He quit right? I remember so much wtf shit from this guy
>>
>>78883877
Does Billy ever show up? I thought he might be coming in Grim Tales as the new King of Valhalla or some shit
>>
I like it. Haven't read it in years because bleedman's schedule was terrible at the time. One of these days, I'll have to return to it and go on a binge.
>>
The arts nice

That's really it though.

Plus the websites forums are gone
>>
>>78884508
Bump
>>
So are they still at the science fair?
>>
>>78884508
>>78886109
he showed up in grimtales for only one panel and hasn't appeared elsewhere ever since.
>>
>>78884508
>new King of Valhalla or some shit

That would've been a great callback
>>
>>78883877
Good concept. I liked the idea of all the classic cartoon characters of the late 90s and early/mid 00s in one universe. You know, like Samurai Jack being their gym coach, etc. Art was allright too.

I check back with it every now and then, and its way to bogged down by original characters, and as >>78884061 said, the story gets way to fuckin complex at points.

Ideally, it would have been better as more of a slice of life thing I personally think.
>>
>>78883877
it's the worst fanfiction ever written.
>>
Anime shit written by a pedophile.
>>
>>78883877
>10 years ago.
Holy fuck I'm old.
>>
>>78890053
Exactly what I thought.
>>
>>78883877
It's everyone's old shame.
>>
Is your average teen fanfiction in comic form. The art is ok, but everything else is just meh
>>
Never read it but I remember Grim Tales being alright
>>
>>78886121
Yes they have been for 8 years
>>
>>78883877
>50-something year old asian
>who STILL draws in that style
>never improved
>acts like a child when "wronged"
>>
I'm pretty sure bloodman is losing interest in making webcomics seeing as how he updates once a month now.
>>
>>78894096
>>50-something year old
Wait seriously?
>>
>>78884412
no it's still ongoing, gets updated maybe once a month. Not too bad considering he does 4 comics.
>>
>>78884150
>I remember liking Grim Tales more.
>a comic where child incest is the central plot and driving force behind the characters' motivations
>>
>>78884508
As a background character yes
>>
>>78886572
Dude, I could easily name many worse. And for the record, I'm not exactly found of this comics.
>>
File: nine eleven.jpg (36 KB, 390x338) Image search: [Google]
nine eleven.jpg
36 KB, 390x338
mandy did 9/11
>>
We had some anon storytime the whole thing. I read it for a first time and really enjoyed it. It's shitty and cringe worthy at times, but you can see effort put into it and it's entertaining.
>>
I dropped bleeedman's shit after the sugar bits reboot, grim tales time skip and I guarantee that their still fighting at the science fair.
>>
>>78895931
Archive link?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.