[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pucca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
This was one of those shows man. Good fights and action with a great hero getting his ass saved by his not girlfriend.
Although I do say it mostly just came off as a decent yet simplistic animation when I was younger. I didn't understand why the hero would pass that ass up all the time. Until I realized lmao reverse tusendere.
>>
I'm a going to revive jetix. And Fox block and fucking Saturday morning cartoons if I ever become God of tv.
>>
>>78883876
he didnt seem very tsundere to me... i think he was just terrified of the unfamiliar.
>>
>>78883876
My sister told us not to watch it because it was racist
>>
does pucca love an one and if so why?
>>
File: Garu's_honor_face.jpg (29 KB, 478x349) Image search: [Google]
Garu's_honor_face.jpg
29 KB, 478x349
>>78884198
She's love Garu he is a pretty boy who don't need nothing but honor and glory.
>>
>>78884239
>Jetix
>>
>>78884158
depicting asians being asian is so fucking racist against zimbabweans
>>
>>78884119
How did you deal with girls when you where 12. I was shy and didn't talk much about anything other than school.
>>
>>78883876
I always found her really annoying. She was way too forceful. And it was always frustrating that Garu could never solve any of his own problems without Pucca just running in and brute-forcing it in a second.

That kid that looked like Bruce Lee and was always tearing his shirt was the best character anyway. Back then I heard they were making a spinoff with him as the main character and I actually wanted to watch it. But I guess they never did.
>>
>>78884299
What's wrong with jetix.
>>78884405
He wasn't any more powerful than the mc. Brought the hype anyway.
>>
>>78884318
they werent into me. or any boys.. in fact i'm not sure i've ever seen a woman show interest in a man. they're taught not to, yknow?
that's why i like shows like this. depicts things as they should be, as they're meant to be. not as they are.
>>
>>78884516
I didn't like him because I thought that he was more powerful. In fact, I think he was probably weaker. I liked him because he talked and was always hyped as fuck. He was pretty funny.
>>
File: pucca(dress).png (490 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pucca(dress).png
490 KB, 1366x768
>am i waifu material /co/?
>>
>>78884937
>Is /co/ husbando material, Pucca?
The answer is no.
>>
>>78883876
I used to be so fucking obsessed with Pucca. Why was this show so good?

I wouldn't mind a reboot/ new season.
>>
>>78884982
If she can't talk, she can't say no.
>>
File: this is my feitsh.png (527 KB, 1026x535) Image search: [Google]
this is my feitsh.png
527 KB, 1026x535
>>
File: file.png (509 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
509 KB, 1366x768
>>
I liked it. I liked those waffle looking things. They looked delicious.
>>
>Santa was in this show i didnt remember that
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0058762/
>>
Is there any actually good releases for this?
I remember finding it cute as fuck when I was younger.

All I see is low res shit and tv rips.
>>
>>78885442
how did you not remember Santa? He was hilarious
>>
>>78884158
Even if it were it is not a reason to watch it or not.
>>
>>78886285
Also I liked more the original shorts.
>>
>>78884158
Does she also think it's racist to call a black person black?

Children are being raised to be so afraid of not being politically correct that we're reverting to segregation as a solution to prevent racism. "Don't mention anything about races, then nothing will be racist"
>>
File: __by_footsam-d8btdes.png (271 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
__by_footsam-d8btdes.png
271 KB, 1024x1024
This shit was my jam.

I've been trying to write an outline for a fanfic of this that takes place during an alternate universe kind of WWI or some other gritty backdrop.
>>
>>78883876
I liked it more when no one talked.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.