[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss him /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
I miss him /co/
>>
>24 died almost a decade ago

Don't do this to me, OP.
>>
>>78882879
Oh sweet mercifull lord
>>
>>78882472
>24 would've been 46/47 today

>>78882879
Makes me wonder what the hell year VB is supposed to take place in.
>>
>>78882938
Well, time might well not progress at the same rate it does in the real world, but they make pop culture references, and ones that are roughly contemporary with current events.

E.G. The Monarch wanting to roleplay as Khal Drogo with the Missus being his "Khaleesi" which she misunderstands.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iTfasIpLc

mars bringer of lol
>>
>>78882993
Also, a few years have definitely passed within the show itself. The Venture boys were 15 when the show started, and now they're apparently around 18.
>>
>>78882472

couldn't Dr. Venture just clone a new one?
>>
>>78883206
Haven't you seen the Season 4 premiere?
>>
>>78883240

nope.
>>
>>78883162
Also given the fact that the boys have died more than a few times, their aging is not necessarily equal to the time passed in the series (or at least they should be older than they currently are?)
>>
>>78883473
>their aging is not necessarily equal to the time passed in the series

Yes it is. Their clones aged in sync with them.
>>
>>78883581
But didn't Hank say that the birthdate on their learner's was wrong in the Season 2 premiere? It implied it was off a few years. Not to mention Myra insisting the boys are three years older than they believe they are.
>>
>>78883827

I forgot about the learner's permit. But Myra's a crazy person and isn't their mother anyway.
>>
>>78883926
Maybe not, but she was around when they were babies.
>>
>>78883473
The bodies grow in such their minds however have gaps due to unrecorded memories and Docs sabbaticals. So it could add up to them missing cumulative years, so they only remember 18 or 19 years while they're actually in their 20s
>>
It's weird having half of a comedy duo die.
>>
>>78883926
>>78883827
No doubt that she is but I think she's right though, considering that she was most likely Rusty's bodyguard when the boys were born.
>>
>>78884355
That's why you kill both
>>
theyre still making this show right? when is the next season coming?
>>
>>78888893
31st
>>
File: 6IjYKvr.gif (2 MB, 420x264) Image search: [Google]
6IjYKvr.gif
2 MB, 420x264
>>78889101
>>78888893
>Mfw the Bump
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.