[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 Reasons Why ______ Cartoon Is Secretly Horrifying >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1398982248094.jpg (19 KB, 221x252) Image search: [Google]
1398982248094.jpg
19 KB, 221x252
>10 Reasons Why ______ Cartoon Is Secretly Horrifying
>The Terrible Truth Behind _______ Cartoon
>This SHOCKING Theory About ______ Cartoon Will Blow Your Mind
>>
I miss Bravest Warriors.
>>
File: 1427396160675.png (225 KB, 284x435) Image search: [Google]
1427396160675.png
225 KB, 284x435
>Spooky spaghetti about a cartoon
bonus points for
>Like normal but something seems off
>>
>>78883422
HYPERREALISTIC!
>>
File: 1452025357679.png (109 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
1452025357679.png
109 KB, 500x567
>____was all a dream????
>Why ____ are all dead
>the seven sins of ____
>What's the matter with ____?
>>
I keep finding it hilarious that the Game Theory guy keeps being wrong about FNAF but still tries to act like he's finally solved it.
>>
>>78883470
Because Matt is a faggot who knows his audience is the normal boots audience and they will defend him to death, he doesn't need to make good theories, hell, he doesn't need to make theories, he can just steal something from some random forum, slap some pointless numbers here and there to make his audience feel smart, them go around making questions for no reason so people can think he is going somewhere, them just add some clickbaity title to your video, some shitty jokes and something to please pewdiepie fans and you're done
>>
>>78883518
It's weird how his Film Theory channel makes more sense more often than his main channel.

His Hunger Games video actually made sense, but I'm betting that's because he actually read the books and watched the movies.
>>
>>78883587
Just stay away from that shit, most of the time you will get better theories from show/video game wikis, if you really want some good stuff you can find there
>>
>>78883470
I haven't watched an episode of Game Theory for around 2 years, what happened?
>>
File: muh e-celebs.png (26 KB, 424x874) Image search: [Google]
muh e-celebs.png
26 KB, 424x874
>>78883713
pic related happened
>>
>>78883713
He stopped applying science and math to actually interesting questions and started making "theories" on whatever was popular during that particular time. He also started trying to be deep and using psychology (which I am going to say he has no background in) on game characters.
>>
As someone who doesn't watch any game theory, I really shouldn't have any opinion on the show itself. But one of the most annoying things on the internet is when one of his fans shows up in a discussion somewhere and starts treating one of his theories as canon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.