[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
How do we save it?
>>
>>78877852
More Venture Bros., more Rick and Morty.
>>
>>78877852
greenlight hellbenders and take that mr. pickles shit off the air.
>>
Fix the goddamn schedule desu
>>
Same answers you get every other time this thread is made:

Fire Lazzo, air more classic stuff, be more discerning with the live action randomness crap.
>>
Bring back Space Ghost: Coast to coast.
>>
>>78880933
this. AS needs fresh ideas and fresh talent.
>>
Boondocks? anyone?
>>
>>78881261
Whatever happened to the season 5 rumors?
>>
Put Lazzo's ass out on the sidewalk and get Mr. Pickles off the air.
>>
>>78877852
Smoke a joint or two.
>>
>>78881261
Season 4 was sub-par since Aaron left.
>>
>>78881356
Is there any chances of him coming back?
>>78881307
There were rumors about season 5?
>>
Sealab/SpaceGhost/Harvey/ Reruns

No Rick Morty/Anime

Xavier/Tim Eric/Superjail as well
>>
finish Big O
>>
>>78881578
Sealab and Harvey got full runs last year and Space Ghost has a 24 hour stream on adultswim.com.
Whatever happened to The Brak Show, Home Movies, and Mission Hill?
>>
Bring back Aqua Teen
>>
Cancel Reddit and Memey
>>
>>78881725
This. It is the only show which makes the homeys say "ho!" and the girlies wanna scream.
>>
>>78881725
This
>>
Desu
>>
>>78881578
Nothing but reruns will kill it, anon. It doesn't matter if you don't like Rick and Morty, it's pretty much the only show [adult swim] has that gets any real attention outside of the Seth toons. At least Rick and Morty is an [adult swim] property.
>>
Maybe I'm just incredibly blue-balled l but I think that if CN wanted to give Mr Warburton his chance to make G: KND, it could work on adult swim.
>>
>>78881356
tfw i'm friends with his nephew
>>
Return all the original shows that carried Adult Swim back in the day
>>
If Wonder Showzen was back on the air
>>
>>78877852
Don't watch it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.