[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Sonichu #0 ever be recognised as a great comic in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: the stone age.jpg (147 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
the stone age.jpg
147 KB, 500x682
Will Sonichu #0 ever be recognised as a great comic in the future?
>>
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>78859043

During the stone age, people were (as Chris would say) slow-in-the-mind, so you'd have to tell them to run twice.
>>
How much time have you wasted reading the CWC Wiki, anons?
>>
>>78859304
I used to a lot, but I then realized I shouldn't read it, because it felt dirty reading about that odd slob of a man
>>
>>78859238
I'd imagine it's half of a butchered joke from some cartoon that Chris has decided is funny on its own.
>>
I sincerely hope that if aliens ever come to visit our lonely, insignificant little ball of dirt in the ass-end of the Milky Way, someone shows them Sonichu.
>>
>>78859304
There's something really zen about browsing the wiki for the bizarre shit that inspired the comics.
>>
>>78859394
And chances are it would probably be Chris.
>>
>>78858830
>#0
Okay no. This right here is bullshit. The hell is the point of a number zero issue?
>>
Is it strange that I've always found the comic to be far more fascinating than his life?
Of course knowing where draws the influences from his life makes it more enjoyable.
>>
>>78858830
For about a month after Chris dies it'll be all over but then it will sink into obscurity and the tortured ghost of Chris Chan will finally be allowed to rest
>>
File: Henry_Darger.jpg (21 KB, 242x359) Image search: [Google]
Henry_Darger.jpg
21 KB, 242x359
>>78858830
Yes. He's the 21st century Henry Darger.
>>
>>78859238
Deepest lore.
>>
File: E0p10.jpg (138 KB, 512x700) Image search: [Google]
E0p10.jpg
138 KB, 512x700
>>78858830
OP's pic isn't actually from Sonichu #0. Sonichu #0 has some good stuff in it, but not the comedic gold of "during the stone age".
>>
File: cwc sad.jpg (201 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
cwc sad.jpg
201 KB, 2448x3264
What are the chances that Barb is dead and her mummified corpse is sitting in a pile of garbage while Chris plays vidya and mast-debates in the next room?
>>
File: data_dance2.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
data_dance2.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
>>78858830
Convinced that chris-chan was the first attempt of the internet to give birth to organic life, and it was this still-born creature of pain. IT knows only pop culture and video games, but in some sort of half-imagined, perverted sense. Its ideas coagulated with SJW rhetoric and vitrolic hate/troll words.
>>
>>78861676
I've actually wondered this myself. Everyone always asks what will become of Chris once she's dead, how do we know she isn't already?
>>
>>78862074
Maybe she died just before Chris became Christine, maybe he was watching Steven Universe and thought he'd act like a lady in honor of his Barb
>>
>>78862566
What the fuck will happen if she dies at home instead of a hospital? Will Chris be able to overcome his loathing of the authorities to call 911?
>>
>>78863645
Nah, he'd either bury her in his backyard or possibly even eat her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.