[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TELL ME DO YOU BLEED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (73 KB, 256x312) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 256x312
TELL ME

DO YOU BLEED?
>>
Yeah, once a month. Why?
>>
>>78858224
I'd love that to be Bruce's exchange with WW
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>78858237
Wonder Woman is at least 120 years old, she is way past menopause
>>
>>78858200
I just did.
>>
>>78858905
Fair enough
>>
Sure why not
>>
>>78858905
Amazonian periods continue until death, last for a week, and have the velocity and strength of a power washer. That shit can take your face off.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 210x143) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 210x143
>>78862466
>>
>>78858200
OF COURSHE!
>>
BOYS MMM, tell me if I take that mask off do you bleed?
>>
File: faa.jpg (90 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
faa.jpg
90 KB, 512x720
>>
>>78858200
His voice sound cool as fuck, way better than the fucking growly, throat cancer thing that Bale did.
>>
>>78862826
Remember seeing this posted on another forum that shall remain nameless and there was such butthurt over it. Can no one take a joke anymore, even a stupid one?
>>
>>78862826
On a side note, anyone else think Wondy won't be able to fly in BvS but get the ability in her solo?
>>
>>78862466
Red Lantern movie confirmed
>>
>>78864008
Why would she be able to fly? It's unnecessary power creep.

>>78863861
fuck off Terrio
>>
>>78862826
does wonder women even menstruate

isn't she made of stone
>>
>>78864008
Her solo takes place in the past, so probably not
>>
>>78865269
Not anymore, but that still begs the question, do demigoddesses menstruate?
>>
>shitposters out in full force after a 30 second TV spot

I'm staying the fuck off of /co/ one month before and about two months after this movie is released
>>
>>78864008
No flying at all. Invisable plane all the way
>>
>>78865353
don't they give birth in mythology by ways other than vaginally, i.e. creating from dirt etc.? that would seem to imply no
>>
>>78865407
good, you were only good at posting at Reddit, anyway
>>
>>78865523
>implying

You want to hang around for the /tv/-inspired clusterfuck that is sure to result, whether or not the movie is successful, be my guest.
>>
>>78865490
But that isn't her origin anymore. She wasn't sculpted from clay. Unless I'm mistaken, she's flesh and blood. As much as the daughter of a god and an Amazon can be anyway.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.