[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend this shit is good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1425860823219.png (262 KB, 650x341) Image search: [Google]
1425860823219.png
262 KB, 650x341
Why do people pretend this shit is good?
>>
it has gays, trans, all that scum you name it + some fantasy
>>
>>78857100
Its peoples first non-cape comic.
>>
>>78857127
Fags.
>>
>>78857127
This; it's also a sampler of what most of current Image Comics has in store.
>>
I thoroughly enjoy it. Art kicks ass, plent of boobs and dongs to look at. Story keeps you interested on where its going. Theres a plethera of characters to enjoy.
Im pretty far behind and cant wait to see what happens to the adventures of han solo and his lie detecting cat.
Its definatly not my first or my favorite noncape book but to claim its bad because lots of others like it is just silly.
>>
Because it was good until BKV realized he didnt ever have to end it and he could write it as s long as Staples would draw it, so now its going to become a bloated plotless monstrosity like Kirkman's comics.
>>
>>78857183
From reading the first issue The Will just seems to be the Metabaron to me, Bald guy sent to kill the hero.
>>
>>78857188
>Saga will be BKV's longest-running comic deliberately
>>
File: alien_im_starfire.jpg (188 KB, 430x813) Image search: [Google]
alien_im_starfire.jpg
188 KB, 430x813
>>78857127
This.
>>
>>78857183
>plent of boobs and dongs to look at

Seriously? Aside from a few shock panels, I can barely recall any actual nudity in this comic. And Staples' art has a jagged quality that makes human bodies unpleasant to look at.
>>
>>78857511
The will goes to a prostitution planet. Every page has nudity on it until he leaves.
People arent going to be naked in every single pannel of the story but that doesnt mean there isnt plenty to look at. Hell one of the early charcters was topless the whole time.
>>
>>78857100
It's a progressive for the sheeple crowd.

I'm sure /co/mblr will enjoy it.
>>
It's far better than any capeshit.

Not that it means much considering how utterly shitty capeshit is.
>>
>>78857544
I read the first volume; all of these are there.
>>
>>78857596
Fuck off. You are what's ruining this board

>>78857100
Because robot iv is still around
>>
>>78857100
People pretend Avatar is good and the mcu and Transformers.
>>
>>78857100
Because it's decent, has good art, is easy to digest, and manages to be highly inoffensive toward groups that usually have bones to pick with comics.

That being said it's one of the most overrated comics I've ever read.
>>
>>78857100
why do you care people like what you don't like
>>
>>78858044
I just have buyer's remorse, that's all.
>>
File: Batfu.jpg (215 KB, 762x1259) Image search: [Google]
Batfu.jpg
215 KB, 762x1259
>>78858140
sorry to hear, did you at least got some space waifus out of it?
>>
>>78857100
Because it is literally reddit the comic.
>>
File: 1320742578592.jpg (40 KB, 540x385) Image search: [Google]
1320742578592.jpg
40 KB, 540x385
>>78858162
>those cankles
>>
>>78857100
Because it is.
>>
I have not followed since it seemed like the main dude grew balls and suddenly wanted to murder someone, is the Prince still alive? He was my favorite characters, but they keep killing characters I like.
>>
>>78859638
Yes. I'd pick it up again if I were you, he's going to be relevant again this arc.
>>
tv show bait isnt it?
>>
>>78860610
Sounds like way too much special effects.
>>
>>78857127
It also looks great for a non-cape comic.
>>
>>78858861
>footfags
>>
The name Saga might be a bit of a misnomer, since the book isn't really about world building or some kind of epic journey.

It's a book about a cast of characters, the actions they take, and the consequences of those actions. The book's driving force is the reader's investment in the characters and caring about what ultimately happens to them.

Vaughan's very good at characterization, so a book like this is right up his alley. If you're looking for action in every issue, you're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>78858699
Here's your (You).
>>
>>78859638
Yes. His son is alive too and they're together and happyfor now
>>
>>78858162
Her shoulder is fucked up.
>>
Some of the characters are actually pretty cool, but it can be very melodramatic. The art is severely overrated. It's nice enough, but there has not been a single page that is jaw dropping due to artistic talent. Yet somehow it keeps winning awards for it's art.
>>
Who's trying to story time this for a young nigga? The first issue would be fine I'll bump
>>
>>78862120
Or story time whatever issue you want I just want a taste senpai
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.