[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ wants a new season of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: The_Boondocks.png (36 KB, 476x180) Image search: [Google]
The_Boondocks.png
36 KB, 476x180
Does /co/ wants a new season of this?
>>
Not if McGruder/the good writers aren't involved.
>>
>>78849659
Agree
>>
>>78849584
No. Season 1 is enough to keep me warm.
>>
>>78849687
You're aware there are 4 seasons, correct?
>>
>>78849584
Nah I'm good Mcgruder my nigga tho he need to get the crew back together and make magic
>>
>>78849584
The first two seasons are pretty good
3 went into steady decline, and 4 convinced me that it's better to let it die instead of shambling on
>>
>>78849912
The 3rd one was good too, 4 meh but it was because McGruder wasnt writting it
>>
>>78849792
The other 3 were shit.
>>
>>78851643
Not at all actually
>>
>>78849584
I wish they ended it like the original newspaper comic strip though.
>>
>>78851699
4 was definitely shit.
3 was meh.
2 was alright.
1 was GOAT.
>>
>>78849584
i like some episodes but you can't have your comedy based on the same ironic black stereotypes for so long before they get stale.
>>
>>78849584
Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 felt like it was from the people who heard of Boondocks. Season 3 felt like it was from the TV Producers who heard of Boondocks. Season 4 felt like it was made by another network that picked up Boondocks because it was on sale but they didn't know why. I can't imagine how far downhill Season 5 would go.

I guess this is just another lightning in a bottle thing like S1 China IL, S1 Rick and Morty, and the pilot for Superjail!
>>
>>78849792
Imo 4th was shit, 2 and 3 okay, 1 is king.
>>
Only on two conditions. Granddad stops getting episodes, and more Huey center plot. Jazmine voice actress is in college, so might be hard to get her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.