[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome back, everybody! Miraculous Ladybug Ep14: Kung Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
Welcome back, everybody! Miraculous Ladybug Ep14: Kung Food airs in France in three hours.
Stream:
>http://www.zoptv.com/live/tf1
Downloads:
>http://mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ
All links:
>http://pastebin.com/WEJsptdm
>>
File: kung food 2.jpg (28 KB, 480x310) Image search: [Google]
kung food 2.jpg
28 KB, 480x310
fuck me I forgot the subject field
>>
Dead thread
The Hype is gone
The Love is gone
/co/ has moved on
>>
File: _miraculous_ladybug.jpg (215 KB, 638x624) Image search: [Google]
_miraculous_ladybug.jpg
215 KB, 638x624
>>
File: tikki1.png (672 KB, 998x692) Image search: [Google]
tikki1.png
672 KB, 998x692
Tikki watches over you. She always does.
>>
Waiting for US release.
>>
I want to molest cat boy
>>
Chloe for best girl
>>
File: 1443749455058.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443749455058.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>78850694
Don't be ridiculous, they're both sexy molestible teens in bodysuits.

The catboy would just be better in bed, is all.
>>
>>78850673
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/edit#gid=1947984066
>>
>>78850370
But my dick won't stay down. It'll always remember.
>>
>>78849116
So this makes it 6 people who Chole has changed into an Akuma?
>>
1 hour
>>
10 min
>>
on now!
>>
Adrien as Marinette's Chinese interpreter
Cute as hell
>>
gdi, Chloe.
>>
Goddamn it Chloe
>>
https://twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/685134015666479105
sheeiiit
>>
He wasn't in the opening character lineup.
Combo breaker!
>>
Wow someone not on the stitch turning akuma? Didn't expect that.
>>
And neither of them question it.
Okay.
>>
Father daughter bondage
>>
I say drop her in the soup
>>
Again? God dammit Chole
>>
Do you think Ladybug and Cat Noir would have an open or an exclusive relationship? Which one do you think would be the dominant partner?
>>
>>78855484
exclusive
Ladybug
>>
>>78855484
Considering their complete lack of romantic interest in anyone who isn't the other, exclusive.

The dominant partner is obviously Ladybug.
>>
http://miraculousubs.tumblr.com/post/137008095277/miraculous-episode-14-uncut-raw
>>
>>78856252
Thanks!
Meganon you run miraculousubs?
>>
>>78856303
Nah I just link raws here from wherever I can find them
>>
And just so you guys know, this new team says they'll have subs up tomorrow so it looks like we won't have to wait for the MLSubbing cartel anymore.
>>
>>78856252
Just letting you know in case you didn't watch it, the audio from this download cuts off in some parts
>>
>>78856966
Yeah that's why it's not in the folder.
A better raw and sub will be uploaded in the morning.
>>
File: Adrien can dance.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Adrien can dance.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>78857259
I'll wait until then, I guess.
>>
Not that I can understand French or anything, but this episode looks pretty good. Lots of animation in the fights, I'm guessing it has more effort behind it since it's a mid-season premiere.
Also, MarinettexAdrien is cute, CUTE.
>>
File: itsfromthePharoahepisode.png (1011 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
itsfromthePharoahepisode.png
1011 KB, 1280x720
>>78859925
Everything about this show is cute. How the fuck did Chat Noir end up being so adorable?
>>
>>78859925
Yeah there's really a lot to like about this episode, since it addresses two problems in the series the fights have more happening in them, and Marinette and Adrien are actually interacting and not only that have a lot of chemistry in their interactions.
>>
>>78852631
Chloe confirmed for Season 2 villain?
>>
>>78852631
Alyx, Alya, Nathaniel, Roger, Kim, Marinette's uncle and Mylene. She is responsible for 7/14
>>
>>78860465
That closed mouth smile is adorable. I hate his teeth for some reason however.
>>
>>78861587
They're kind of cartoony... well, his whole face is, but they make his smooth round chin look even doofier.
>>
http://miraculousubs.tumblr.com/post/137017093362/sorry-for-posting-it-this-late-this-was-my-first
>>
File: teeth.png (780 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
780 KB, 1280x720
>>78861587
I hated the teeth at first too, but I just got used to them. Now I just don't care.
>>
>>78862094
So I'm new to the whole Ladybug thing and was wondering how fast translations come out. As far as I can tell MLsubs are pretty slow with the French version which surprises me. We have all of these fucks who translate anime super quick but a French->English job takes longer? Obviously they're doing it for free and whatnot and I appreciate but how long will it be before Kung Food is in english?
>>
>>78863650
>>78856341
>>
>>78848936
>english episodes removed from the MEGA

for what purpose
>>
>>78863709
OH BOY
>>
>>78863982
They're all available in miraculousub's gdoc
The Eng dub threads were deadsville
Hsub and raw in 2 languages takes up a lot of space in a free mega and this account needs to last all 3+ seasons
>>
>>78864199
you can't just make more accounts?
>>
File: mandy.png (591 KB, 716x540) Image search: [Google]
mandy.png
591 KB, 716x540
>>78861237
You never know. Maybe they'll make her a good guy for an episode and be terrible at it.
>>
>>78863650
MLsubs has it translated and should have it out today apparently
>>
>>78864236
The English eps are literally a waste of space. If you want to make an account just for the purpose of transferring miraculousubs' Eng rips go ahead.
>>
>>78861237
I believe in the queen bee theory.
>>
>>78864719
Does this show really need a bee villain and bee hero?
>>
File: asdfasfdgadda.png (402 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
asdfasfdgadda.png
402 KB, 520x466
>>78861587
>>
>>78862155
They need to tone down the unnatural whiteness. They're glowing.
>>
>>78864797
No I think that there are people out there who believe that Chole's character should be more prominent.
>>
>>78848936
Which one?
>>
>>78866384
more prominent for being a gigantic fuck up?
>>
File: CVoA58vU4AAbLGM.png orig.png (360 KB, 500x2000) Image search: [Google]
CVoA58vU4AAbLGM.png orig.png
360 KB, 500x2000
>>78866466
I believe that they think that she has "depth that is has yet to be explored", in other words they can't accept the fact that she's just a bitch.

>mfw Chole telling Marinette that her uncle who is a Chinese chef should make her sushi.
>>
>>78848936
is there a link to the french episodes subbed?
>>
>>78866624
Read the OP
>>
>>78848936

Fucking YES

NEW LADYBUG EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND FRENCH
>>
>>78866599
Or we realise that this is a common trope and later on she'll become friends with the MC.
It happened in Code Lyoko, Totally Spies, Kin Possible.
>>
>>78867488
Did any of them act as a love rivals who also among other things tried to get them arressted?
>>
>>78868671
I think Mindy did something of the sort and Sissy was a trying to get the guys into trouble a few times.
And yes tgey were love rivals. Mindy and Clover were the main ones who wanted the same guy.
And Sissy wanted Ulrich.
>>
Nick character bios call Chloe Marinette's frenemy but I'm not getting that vibe at all
>>
>>78871523
I don't know where you're from, but in America we accept and are friends with everyone
>>
I'm surprised the rich girl has not been akumatized yet.
>>
>>78875273
She's far more useful to Hawk Moth the way she is now. I mean, she'd be a one off supervillain if she was "evilized" (I hate that word) but in her normal mode, she's practically an akuma factory, or brood mother if you will. Strategically, she's a far more valuable asset the way she is already.
>>
Was anyone else expecting Chat to speak Chinese and have Ladybug in denial like in the pigeon ep?
>>
>>78875664
Honestly, the inability of these two, especially Marinette, to connect the dots at all has gone from cute, charming, and endearing to just annoying and immersion breaking. Marinette and Adrien are supposed to smart right? So why do they seem like idiots who indulged in a few too many lead paint chips when they were younger.
>>
>>78875738
It's not that Marinette is unable. She's literally in denial.
As for Adrien, I think he's respecting her wishes by not thinking too hard about it since she told him they should keep their identities a secret from each other.
>>
fuck I missed it and the tumblr link is down.

Are the webisodes worth watching?
>>
So...

is it true the anime ova is confirmed?
>>
>>78876455
>https://www.instagram.com/p/_lfIvPyQ3A/?taken-by=jeremy_zag
But it's probably still at a stage where they can cancel it, so I wouldn't hold my hopes up just yet.
>>
>>78875738
Because the Marinette really refuses to pay attention to anyone who isn't Adrien. She's also in extreme denial about it and is stubborn.

Adrien/Chat seems to be respecting her decision in the matter and so doesn't pry and because he's just as infatuated with Lady as Marinette is with him, he completely ignores the similarities between Lady and Marinette.
>>
Am i the only one who doesn´t like Marinette at all? She just seems to get away with everything
>>
>>78878831
At her worst she is something of a polite, better-intentioned Chloe. She does get a way with a lot, at least compared to her classmates. The worst Chloe did to Marinette was the odd insult and keeping Marinette from kissing Adrien during the Horrificator episode, which is nothing compared to what happened to others. In fact, we never see Marinette humiliated the same way her classmates and other people around her are. While this may not technically be true, I get a vague Mary Sue light vibe from her. Given that she is supposed to be the audience surrogate for a show that partially runs on wish fulfillment, I suppose this is to be expected.
>>
>>78876269
14 is in the mega now
The webisodes are recycled clips so it's up to you.
>>
>>78875738
Denial. Really. Even Austruc said it himself.

This is the same logic pattern that says "I want to fuck the catboy, but I won't because I think it's cheating on Adrien." She's terrible at anything concerning romance.
>>
>>78878831
I like Marinette, but the show is not very consistent when it comes to punishing her. She makes a nice scarf for Adrien, and fate shits on her by making him think it was a gift from his father. She steals Adrien's cellphone, and instead of owning up to it she's rewarded by getting to go to the cinema with him.
It's like reverse karma.
>>
>>78879897
Reminder that the original concept was that she's a stupid unlucky girl outside of the costume, and in costume she could only use her absurdly good luck for alturistic purposes.
>>
>>78880057
Yeah, but the initial concept has largely been abandoned. It only lives on through very broad strokes.
>>
欢迎来到我的家
我的名字叫Marinette
>>
>>78878985
I agree on the slight Mary Sue vibe, she does seems to be good at a lot of stuff, be well liked by her classmates, etc. And, does she has any flaws at all? Other than being clumsy
>>
>>78880853
She's a stalker
She's half chinese but can't speak chinese
>>
>>78880853
More than being a Mary Sue, I think both Marinette and Adrien fall into the "Kiddie Role Model Character" trap, where they aren't allowed to have any sort of genuine personality flaws, just harmless and endearing stuff like "being clumsy sometimes" or "being too nice".
The first version of Chat Noir was scrapped because he was cold and blunt, and they couldn't allow that on a heroic character. What if children get the impression that it's ok to tell a girl to stop pestering you because you are not romantically interested in her?
>>
>>78882125
To be fair, Felix was meaner than that.
I think what bothers me the most is the fact that she can have her crush whole schedule in a board, steal his phone and search in the garbage for a paper that he clearly wanted nobody to read and get no punishment at all. Its just creepy.
>>
>>78882125
>The first version of Chat Noir was scrapped because he was cold and blunt, and they couldn't allow that on a heroic character.

Nah. Astruc says that they scrapped 'Felix' because you can't use a character like that for a long running series. It'd have become too stale and cliché'd.
Basically Félix was the anime rival archetype but instead he would have to be a main character and the love interest.

Maybe they could actually have made this proto-Adrian be an ass and as the series progresses he would interact more with people and have more friends, eventually his Chat Noir personality would become his 'real' one as well. But I suppose that's too complicated for a kids cartoon.

>>
>>78882125
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but Marinette's "anti-Chloe" behavior is often very Chloe-ish. I think this is best scene in Horrificator (manipulates the project to try and kiss Adrien) and the robocop one (accuses people wildly). While not a horrid bitch she has some suspect moments and you do see her classmates annoyed with her sometimes.

That being said, I've seen way too many moralistic children-oriented shows at this point. It's slightly refreshing to see Marinette pull things off because every other show in existence tends to follow the formula of: new situation->MC does something uncharacteristically retarded/bratty->it bites them in the ass->MC may or may not receive a lecture->Apology scene->resolve the plot
>>
>>78884344
Ladybug went full bitch mode in Evillustrator. Even Chat couldn't believe it.
>>
>>78848936
I still haven't watched your show but goddamn chat is sexy.
>>
http://mlsubbing.tumblr.com/post/137066278547/kung-food
>>
>>78884620
Maybe she's tired of having to save the day from villains Chloe has created?
>>
>>78871523
Even I had a frenemy growing up. She was a bitch to me in front of others, but on field trips or when we were the only 2 who knew each other in a class she behaved decently towards me.
>>
>>78886605
But Chloe is never nice, or even neutral, to Marinette. Even when they're alone.
>>
>>78878985
Actually the worst thing Chole ever did to Marinette was attempt to get Marinette arrested, when she couldn't find her bracelet.
>>
>>78887178
Which ultimately went nowhere. She didn't actually get Marinette arrested. If this had been another classmate who was scheduled to be the villain that episode, they actually would have been arrested. I'm talking what Chloe actually did, not what she briefly tried to do but eventually abandoned when it was too much work. The fact is Marinette has yet to get her dose of humiliation that is the same intensity as the akumatized classmates. Because wish fulfillment main character.
>>
>>78887224
The reason Chole abandoned it was because she was forced to. Besides realistically if she allowed herself to get arrested on Chole's whim, either Nino or Alya would have just uploaded the video online, so really it worked in Chole's favor that she failed. Especially because elections were coming up for her father.
>>
>>78887321
The point is Marinette avoids the total humiliation that seems to stalk the rest of the class. The universe definitely seems to handle her more carefully than the others. And that is before you include the whole superpowers thing. It makes it hard to relate to her. We all have bad days and moments where we feel powerless, because we are powerless. Not Marinette "God loves me more than you" Dupain-Cheng. Guess she really is just stupidly lucky.
>>
>>78887432
But no one ever gotten humiliated outside of Kim. So what are you complaining about?
>>
>>78887517
Um, Nathanael? How about Mylene? Hell, Alya probably counts too. Compare what happened to them to anything Chloe did to Marinette. Also, consider watching the show sometime, it's not the best but it is pretty cute and occasionally a little fun.
>>
>>78887592
>Nathanael
Chole made fun of his comic.

Chole insults Marinette all the time, she doesn't take it personally.

>Mylene
She was afraid and Chole made fun of her.

Same thing has happened with Marinette, again Marinette just doesn't take it to heart.

Here's the thing too neither of them were actually humiliated, or spoken to any differently than Marinette was, Marinette just doesn't take it to heart.

>Alya
Wasn't humiliated either, she was mad because Chole got her suspended in the principal's office.

Before claiming that other people should watch the show, perhaps you should take your own advice first.
>>
>>78887224
It was the police officer who refused to arrest her because he knew that it would be wrongful arrest, and was fired because of it. A police officer not being a crooked cop, in reality has nothing to do with Marinette.
>>
hah
>>
>>78878985
>>78887178
She also had a friend break into Marinette's room for her in order to retrieve her diary in order to humiliate her and ruin her chances in their class presidency election. She also plagiarized Marinette's work in order to win a competition and tried to claim Marinette plagiarized her.
>>
>>78889500
At least Sabrina didn't threaten to show Adrien pictures of Marinette's bedroom wall
>>
>>78887992
Chloe is a bitch to everyone (even to Adrien to a less degree) but is Marinette that always seems to win againts her.No matter what, and its getting kinda boring.
Chole is one of those characters that you have to hate in order to made the MC more likeable. Who cares about a creppy stalker when Chloe tried to arrest her classmates?
>>
>>78889592
It was a bit surprising to have Sabrina clearly see the wall but have no reaction whatsoever. As if it were as normal as having a goldfish.
>>
>>78890211
Chole always loses against Marinette because simply put Martinette doesn't let the things Chole does get to her.

Listen if you don't like the MC that that's just fine no one's forcing you to like her.

>>78891088
Considering Chole has done with her poster of Adrien that shouldn't be too surprising.
>>
>>78887432
Well, Marinette does have the spirit of good luck living in her purse.
All those classmate humilliations always lead to them being akumatized. If the show misstreated Marinette too much, we'd be wondering why Hawk Moth hasn't targeted her already.
>>
File: 1D hell.jpg (230 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
1D hell.jpg
230 KB, 736x551
>>78891088
Have you ever been to a teenage girl's room? They cover every avaliable surface with photos and collages of their favorite celebrities. Adrien is a famous model and half the school is drooling over him, it's hardly something they could use against Marinette.
>>
>>78892228
And it would also lead to people getting suspicious of her.
>>
>>78891088
Clearly Sabrina has her own Adrien wall.
>>
>>78892406
Yeah, other girls are just like Marinette and Chloe is in comparison the worst one. Adrien himself obsesses over Ladybug and he is also awkward. He is often gets too close with body contact and regularly tries to kiss her even though she rejects him. They are both creepy idiots.
>>
>>78892541
Can Marinette and Adrien even be possessed?
Also, I know some are viewing Marinette as a special snowflake for being resistant to Chloe's antics, bit I find hers to be the most realistic reactions. At this point I would imagine nobody would listen to Chloe anymore and would just tell her to fuck off as soon as possible.
It'd be great to have an episode where Marinette thinks Chloe cocke something up bit it was actually Adrien or something.
>>
>>78892698
Don't know Astruc answered "no spoilers" when someone asked the question.

Exactly, if anything Mylene and Nathanael are sensitive. If anything Marinette's reaction to Chole is normal, she is irritated by her but otherwise doesn't care about her.
>>
>>78891681
Thats not the point. The point is, yes Marinette is right in not giving a damn about Chloe, and that often makes Chloe the loser. The problem is that Chloe is often punished for being a jerkass. But when Marinette actually does something bad, nothing comes back.
>>78892228
How does the kwami magic works? Because, Adrien has the spirit of bad luck with him and doesnt seems to affect him? It affects other people, or he just learned to manage the bad luck? Marinette gives luck to other people? Or is because Plagg and Tikki are near each other and that balances the luck?
>>
>>78893117
the good/bad luck thing is mostly a holdover from the first draft of the show, it doesn't really apply to the finished product as of right now.
>>
>>78849116
>fuck me
All right, but I'm using a condom.
>>
File: tumblr_o03i7mLinr1rj9uv8o1_540.png (118 KB, 540x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03i7mLinr1rj9uv8o1_540.png
118 KB, 540x268
Hurry up and give Chloe a Miraculous already
She deserves a second chance
>>
Is this series good? Any Wakfu-Level lewds?
>>
>>78892666
Well, yeah, Adrien and Ladybug are celebrities in Paris, so is normal to have posters ans images of them. Thats okay, but Chat Noir and Ladybug are partners and friends so the flirting is annoying but Ladybug is used to it. And Chat actually respects her wishes to keep the secret identities
So yeah, Marinette is more creepy in this (she has months of his schedule, MONTHS)
>>
>>78893463
No, but Marinette has a great body and fascinating running form.
>>
File: 1447032090399.gif (1 MB, 370x202) Image search: [Google]
1447032090399.gif
1 MB, 370x202
>>78893592
Don't lie to him. We all know Chat Noir is the main source of our lewds. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Please respond with a more lewd gif/webm. This is all I've saved.
>>
File: thristy bug.gif (334 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
thristy bug.gif
334 KB, 245x204
>>78894443
Marinette would probably unconsciously agree with you.

Both the bug and the cat are lewd.
>>
File: 1443929782543.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443929782543.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>78894443
>>
>>78894443
I want more Marinette w/ Chat episodes.
>>
>>78896637
Me too anon. That was the best feeling.
>>
>>78894604
I see and appreciate the catbois, believe me I do, but my favorite part of this webm is Ladybug's lips; and overall, I like Ladybug more than Chat.

I don't get it, either.
>>
>>78898772
To be fair, they are very pouty and glossy in that webm.
>>
/bump
>>
>>78864363
That was a weird episode.
>>
>>78848936
I want to get into this but my ocd wont let me watch them out of chronological order.
Also, I can't find subs for some of the french episodes in the mega.
>>
File: Adrien.png (207 KB, 299x257) Image search: [Google]
Adrien.png
207 KB, 299x257
What does Marionette see in him? He has the personality of bread. Chat Noir is exciting and interesting yet she completly rejects him.
>>
>>78905649
>Good looking
>Rich
>Famous
>Single
>Polite
The thing about Marinette is that, despite crushing hard on Adrien, she doesn't really know him. Instead, she has put him on a pedestal and loves the idealized version of him she has fabricated.
That's why she's in denial about Adrien being Chat Noir: there's no way her beloved Prince Charming is just some dork who loves cat puns.
>>
>>78902630
Use the chart and watch the Korean versions of the missing French eps
>>
>>78906802
I'm convinced one day she'll realize Adrien is just a crush and fall for Chat Noir. I think it would be a good lesson for the kids too, like "love people for who they really are."
>>
>>78908354
She already did fall for Chat Noir according to the webisodes. He's her backup after Adrien.
>>
>>78908354
Well hero forms always represent a hidden part of a character. Adrian is very reserved and the more aggressive expressed when he has the mask on. The same is true for Marrionattte who becomes much more assertive when she is Ladybug.
>>
File: 1347022165466.jpg (136 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1347022165466.jpg
136 KB, 1200x960
UH....

So when exactly did this show change from being planned as a halfway decent looking anime style to this apparent godawful "thunderbirds are go" style cg?
>>
>>78850673

I thought it was gonna air on Nick in December? Did that not happen?
>>
File: chatnoir_by_aka_shiro-d9h4kez.png (654 KB, 700x1029) Image search: [Google]
chatnoir_by_aka_shiro-d9h4kez.png
654 KB, 700x1029
>>78850673
>>78910771

You can watch some of the US episodes on Nick right now though
>>
>>78909802
Change was announced a few years ago. Not great, but the CGI is still pretty polished and the story even more so.
>>
>>78912354
What story?

There's a bad guy named Hawk Moth who's trying to steal the protagonists' magical jewelry in order to something-or-other. Promotional material says he wants to take over the world, but I wonder if there is actually some twist regarding his motivations. In order to do so he sends out evil magic butterflies to transform angry citizens into supervillains. The heroes must fight these supervillains in order to protect people because that is what heroes do. The heroes also slowly fall into love with each other.

That's the plot in its entirety. The implied plot of the PV was much more complex and interesting. The show we got barely has a plot. More like an excuse for superhero antics and cute flirting/stalking.
>>
>>78909802
By the time we saw the 2D PV they had already canned Felix and designed Adrien
Same is probably true of the 2D->3D change
>>
>>78912573
>The implied plot of the PV was much more complex and interesting
Are you seriously posting this bait again? Fuck off. You already got btfo last thread
>>
>>78912573
The PV never had a plot implied or not, anon. What we knew about it's small details was revealed by the staff years later. To claim otherwise is delusional.
>>
>>78905649
>Good Looking
>Nice Guy
>Rich
>Famous
>Polite
>Humble
>etc.
Really looking at Adrien on his own it's really obvious why she like him.

>>78908354
It seems as though she actually becomes friends with Adrien, so it's likely that her crush on Adrien will be replaced with something more real, and she'll just end up liking the both of them equally.
>>
>>78912573
The plot is really paper thin even by the standards of other magicl girl shows.

The characters have not even gotten a real motivation for being heroes or an origin of their powers. The bad guy's objective is never really stated.

The basics of the show: art, character, chemistry between the various characters, action is all great. I'm hoping season 2 adds more depth.
>>
>>78913121
That's going to be in episodes 24-25.

But yeah season 1 seems more like it's just to establish the world and characters.
>>
>>78913536
>But yeah season 1 seems more like it's just to establish the world and characters.

I wouldn't even say that. I'd say season 1 wasn't even properly developed. Look at the circumstances. The show was supposed to be 2d animated and that was scrapped, that meant pretty much every asset developed had to be thrown out. The show takes a ton of tricks to re-use assets and cut corners. Locations are re-used an extremely large amount even by TV standards.

The episoide with the evil black cat was also a really cheesy way to not have to bother making a whole new model for a new bad guy.

In other words the reason season 1 seems so underdeveloped is the result of corner cutting. I do not believe this is the original intent. The good news is the show is a success and season 2&3 will probably be developed a lot more smoothly.
>>
>>78912599
>>78912648
I'm not even the guy you're talking about. In fact, I'll concede that maybe the PV's "plot" really wasn't all that great and is more of a Rorschach test for the audience than anything to write home about. However, the current "plot" is also incredibly weak and barely exists at all. Noticing this doesn't make you autistic.
>>
>>78913830
The 2D was scrapped a long time ago anon, they didn't really have any developed assets yet when it was thrown out. Besides that it's already been confirmed that the 2D show would been exactly like the 3D series, we're watching now. So the whole 2D vs 3D arguments really stupid.

>but Copycat
A villain whose jealous of MC and his relationship with other MC pretends to be him in order to destroy his reputation and be with other MC. It may be cheesy but it makes sense.

The series was always meant to be a long running series. So you would have gotten this format no matter what.
>>
>>78913888
The PV never had a plot anon. All that we know about it wasn't shown in the PV are vague ideas on what they wanted to do (which weren't even developed). However, it has no plot to it. Claiming that the 2D PV has a plot makes you an idiot.
>>
>>78913830
>The show was supposed to be 2d animated and that was scrapped, that meant pretty much every asset developed had to be thrown out.
There were no 2D assets to throw out. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
>>
File: Tumblr_notbkfK1Mn1soqiugo1_540.jpg (519 KB, 975x550) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_notbkfK1Mn1soqiugo1_540.jpg
519 KB, 975x550
>>78909802
While I'm sure we'd still be totally not gay for the catboi and fapping like crazy to both Chat and Ladybug were the show in 2D, I think they're both cuter and sexier in 3D.
>>
All the regions have different airing orders? is there a correct order/ does it matter what order, continuity etc?
>>
>>78918218
So far there hasn't been enough episodes as to claim a continuity, but some anons were trying to decipher when the episodes take place. There are slight clues, but nothing set in stone.
>>
File: Episode Comparison Chart.jpg (172 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Episode Comparison Chart.jpg
172 KB, 960x720
Chronology so far:
Backstory eps 25&26
Stormy Weather 101
Lady Wifi 103
The Evillustrator 102
>>
>>78918218
Yep, season 1 episodes were made so that they could be shown out of order. Though there are some episodes that obviously air before others.
>>
>>78876269
The only thing they really mention in a webisode is Adrien's mother disappearing.
>>
File: adrien's mom.jpg (136 KB, 907x1024) Image search: [Google]
adrien's mom.jpg
136 KB, 907x1024
>>78922833
>"disappearing"
She's dead, Adrien. You have to accept it.
>>
>>78922833
The more I look at the dad the more obvious it is that he's Hawk moth, I really just want to see the origins of this shit instead of villain of the week shit every time.

>>78924178
Actually, whats the bet he became Hawke moth because of something related to the mom's death.
>>
>>78922833
His dad let him take a family photo in casual attire?
>>
File: 1451928368255.gif (272 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1451928368255.gif
272 KB, 500x264
>>78924746
Gotta look fashionable at all times.

>>78894443
Here's something, I suppose.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 255x197
>>78924746
Adrien only owns under shirts and button downs. He doesn't even wear other things while modeling.
>>
>>78848936
Its strange to see the thread barely moving considering there was a new episode. I'm not even seeing new content.
What happened?
>>
File: ego.png (427 KB, 669x449) Image search: [Google]
ego.png
427 KB, 669x449
>>78913830
>>78914056
>still no fanfic where Adrien gets NTR'd by the Copycat
>>
>>78926650
I haven't seen it yet personally, but I'll make a webm just for you when I do.
>>
>>78926650
There's no new content because the episodes are basically all the same, so there's nothing new to discuss.
I enjoy the show, but at this point the episodes are starting to blend together.
>>
>>78905649
To be fair, Adrien's pretty chill for a teen model with throngs of Parisian fangirls. A lot of other kids would let that go to their head, but the fact that it doesn't says a lot about him, I think.

Obviously there's a lot more of his real personality in Chat, but there's definitely a part of him that's Adrien too, and I can see why Marinette would be into him.

>>78875738
Like other people have said, it's mostly a mix of denial and teenage infatuation; they've put their crushes on pedestals, and the idea that Adrien could be a cat-pun loving goofball or Ladybug could be a weird stalker klutz just doesn't occur to them. Even smart people can be dumb when it comes to their own emotions.
>>
>>78926701
Because at the end of the day Lady would only fuck Copycat because he looks like Chat.
>>
>>78927141
Well I wouldn't say, with this episode we at least know that the akuma victims aren't all in the opening.
>>
>>78927233
In Adrien's webisode he outright says that Chat Noir is his true self.

I think that Marinette and Adrien are genuienly attracted to one another but their relationship isn't moving forward because of their infatuation with the other's alterego.
>>
>you will never practice Chinese with Adrien
>>
>>78928512
I'd rather practice French with him. I've done both and French is less of a headache.
>>
File: MP_bewildered_Marinette.jpg (280 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
MP_bewildered_Marinette.jpg
280 KB, 2048x1152
>>78898819
Ladybug just has nice lips in general.
>>
>>78928638
>I'd rather practice French with him.

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, say no more.
>>
>>78927798
You may have just proved his point with that comment.
>>
>>78918500
Of course, that assumes that production order equals in-universe chronological order. Which may not be true.
>>
>>78934247
>Which may not be true.
It isn't. According to the production codes, Evillustrator would be set before Lady Wifi, which doesn't make sense since Nath draws her for his chuuni self-insert comic. In-universe, only three days pass between Mr. Pigeon and Pharaoh, but they fit 8 episodes between them.
>>
>>78935165
Ladybug and Chat Noir's relationship level is also different between the episodes.
>>
>>78928638
I too have done both, but after hearing Adrien's Chinese accent, I'd rather he stick to the French.
>>
>>78927798
That's rather dull dude.
>>
>>78926650
There isn't really anything to discuss. I enjoy the show but it's very monster of the week. There aren't really any cool twists or crazy happenings going on right now. The only real reason to come to the threads right now would be because you think Chat and Ladybug are CUTE DAMMIT!!!

Also, it's the first week after a hiatus. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of fans don't know new episodes are airing.
>>
File: shu.png (8 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
shu.png
8 KB, 100x100
>>78928638
>>
So, catboy or bug-girl?
>>
>>78936479
If you don't like the cat boy you are in denial about your sexuality.
>>
>>78933973
>>78935887
What is a joke?
>>
>>78936479
Both, but I'm leaning towards the bug.
>>
>>78940091
Well how was I supposed to know? There is more stupid than sarcasm on the internet, and it can be hard to tell these days. Especially given that a lot of fans of this show are in denial about how formulaic and hyper-episodic it is.
>>
>>78924746
Yeah, limitations on wardrobe caused by cgi being expensive. But even beyond that, Gabriel Agreste has been stupidly inconsistent on the rules he has for Adrien. Gives him a ridiculously cool room, doesn't let him enjoy any of it. Allows him to go to school, surrounded by strangers and with his bodyguard forced to stay off grounds for the school day, but won't let Adrien have a birthday party at the mansion because he might get kidnapped. Adrien's home life makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>78926650
>>78927033
Here's that webm I promised.
>>
>>78944265
The fact that he wasn't allowed to have birthday parties even before his mom disappeared is crazy to me.
>>
>>78946461

> Filename

Christ that's true, besides, it's not like wet paper would really be able to stop a guy that size.
>>
So is this going to be 26 episodes? Is there any estimate as to when they're actually going to give us more story information? Like how Marinette/Adrien actually got their powers, why choose them, how Bug/Cat started working together, who Hawke moth is, why he's doing what he's doing, how did he get Akuma powers and what are Tikki and Blagg?

Just seems like there's a lot of unexplained stuff still floating around and we're already halfway through the series without knowing anything.
>>
>>78946872
*Plagg, woops
>>
File: MToLaCN_DS_EN_FHD.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MToLaCN_DS_EN_FHD.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>78946872
>Is there any estimate as to when they're actually going to give us more story information?

No. No there isn't. They'll explain it when they feel like it. Now go back admiring fictional qt boys.
>>
>>78946872
Backstory eps were moved from 1&2 to 25&26
>>
>>78947057
Feels like people come in here and ask that question a lot.
Should info like the backstory episodes and the 2D thing be in the OP? It feels like it used to be there.
>>
>>78947395
Before we had a general format there used to be stuff like that in the OP. I don't mind answering when someone asks.
>>
>>78850370
it's being released in a bunch of different countries, in a different orders, at different times, in different languages, and subbed by different people

one cohesive fandom cannot survive that sort of fracturing
>>
File: 1381463886778.jpg (166 KB, 955x534) Image search: [Google]
1381463886778.jpg
166 KB, 955x534
>>78947789
I know a little bit of French. Now I just have to learn a little bit of Korean.
>>
>>78894443
so I don't get it. Are they actually a couple or is this all "he's got a cute butt. Nope we're friendzoned. But he has such a cute butt" tier stuff?
btw I don't watch the show. I just like the lewds
>>
File: 1451028641777.jpg (239 KB, 651x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451028641777.jpg
239 KB, 651x1920
>>78947991
They're not a couple. They don't even know each others secret identities.

Adrien as Chat Noir is a flirt and Marinette as herself around Adrien becomes a spaghetti machine.
>>
>>78948031
This pic is really inaccurate. I'm glad the artist didn't guess right.
>>
>>78947012
>>78946872
Astruc has said that that will be the last episodes of season 1.
>>
>>78948197
it seems pretty accurate
>>
>>78947991
They're not together (yet). And like other anon says they don't know each other's secret identities, but they seem to like each other but because they feel for each other's alterego first they are blind to the fact that the person they love is right in front of them.
>>
File: jesuschrist.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jesuschrist.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>check this show on fanfiction.net out of curiosity
>already almost 800 of them
>pregnancy
>high school settings
>already one about vore

Jesus christ they work fast.
>>
>>78948306
It's actually really not. Ladybug finds Chat Noir attractive to the point where she admitted that only reason why she hasn't dated him is because she liked Adrien first. Adrien has no problems kissing or even just being close to Marinette like that.
>>
>>78948360
If you want lewds you have to l go to AO3 for that. They've even got Marinette in a threesome with Chat and Adrien.
>>
>>78948395
>1094 Works

I don't know what to feel.
>>
File: 1445904033471.png (47 KB, 635x322) Image search: [Google]
1445904033471.png
47 KB, 635x322
>>78948378
was made b4 those eps
>>
>>78948500
I know which is why I agreed with other anon pointing out that the picture is inaccurate.
>>
>>78946461
Yeah that's true.
>>
File: image_0.gif (860 KB, 540x235) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
860 KB, 540x235
REVEAL WHEn???!?!??
>>
File: marinette.png (66 KB, 530x520) Image search: [Google]
marinette.png
66 KB, 530x520
>>78949003

N̙̣̤̯̻̹̝̝͇ͧ̀̍̐̓̓ͦ̀̏͛͐̆͋̀e͖̭̰̝͍̝̓̃̉̒͊̔͊ͤ̓͑ͪͧ̿ͥ̒̓͊̿̚v̭͈̰͖̰̩͈̤̪̳̟͕̙͊͒̍̀͌̑̑̇̉ͪ͗̒ͅe͖͖͙̗̩̫̬̽̌̈́͐ͪ̍̈̊̅r͙̮͉̱͇͒̉ͥͫ̈̎̿̋ͯ͊̽ͮ̎͆̆̓ͬ̚.͎̻͇̪͉ͥ̽̊ͫ̑ͯͨ
>>
>>78948360
I hadn't even considered checking the fanfics.

But I don't want to put myself through reading more teenage girls make up silly words for penis.
And not finishing their damn stories. Damn it Noodle!
>>
>>78949656
Most if not all of the porn stories get completed though. Strangely enough the porn writers don't have ADD.
>>
File: chatnoir.webm (532 KB, 768x480) Image search: [Google]
chatnoir.webm
532 KB, 768x480
>>78894443
>>
>>78949656
I found a cute one about Adrien losing Plagg.
>>
>>78949656
>that feel when there is no male character to write slash fics about with Adrian
>>
File: Luckyyy charm.jpg (35 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
Luckyyy charm.jpg
35 KB, 639x479
>>78952018
There's Nath, I suppose.

Maybe have him delete Adrien's clothes when he's in his villain persona or something.
>>
>>78948360
>>78948395
FUCKING damn it I wanted to be the first one to write a lewd fanfic. I hate my procrastination. Oh well. I just hope there hasn't been one of Lady pegging Chat yet, though.

link to that one threesome fanfic? I'm curious.
>>
>>78940091
Don't get defensive with me just because your attempt at humor fell flat on its face.
>>
File: cinnamon roll.jpg (68 KB, 536x409) Image search: [Google]
cinnamon roll.jpg
68 KB, 536x409
>>78952274
>implying nathanael wouldn't be the bottom in every single pairing ever
I once tried to draw him and realised it only took a costume change to make him a nearly perfect trap
>>
>>78948360
I'm waiting for a Ranma 1/2 crossover, there's already a Sailor Moon one so I have some hope.
>>
>>78953606
You'd be late no matter what. The first lewd for the series made before the first episode even aired.
>>
Lady Bug has her brown QT
>>
>>78953606
Right here
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5371271
>>
>>78875273
Hawk Moth is probably afraid she'll take over and put him out of the job
>>
>>78878985
>I get a vague Mary Sue light vibe from her

it's 2015 and people still don't know what that means
>>
>>78882125
>The first version of Chat Noir was scrapped because he was cold and blunt

He was scrapped because he was a boring walking shoujo asshole cliche
>>
>>78887432
You seem to be very into the idea of Marinette being humilliated
>>
>>78957705
It's not like Adrien is incredibly original or interesting.
>>
>>78958924
I'd disagree, Adrien is interesting. Especially since his character is not one that can easily be defined and in that sense his character isn't predictable.

As opposed to Felix who really is just that cliche love interest that you can find in any trashy romance aimed at young girls.
>>
>>78957672
Yeah sadly there are people who don't understand what a character flaw is.
>>
>>78946461
This also reminds me of the climax to the Stormy Weather episode. Where she uses a cloth as a sort of reverse parachute in order to capture the airflow coming out of the building's rooftop ventilation system to propel herself up a dozen feet or so. Besides the fact that I could never get over the fact that ventilation systems are not even close to that powerful, I always wondered why she bothered given that both her and Chat can jump that high anyway.
>>
>>78946491
He was also home schooled while the mom was still around, and not allowed to go out and meet friends because it was "too dangerous," and kept under a state of constant surveillance and control. It makes the idea that Gabriel changed a lot after his wife's disappearance seem implausible. Because it appears that Adrien's home life didn't actually change at all. Either there was a change when Adrien's mom "disappeared" (which might actually mean dead) or there wasn't, and there doesn't appear to have been. I hate to say bad writing, but this seems to be bad writing.
>>
>>78961326
Adrien needs to start showing those interesting and unpredictable traits soon, then. After 15 episodes you shouldn't be struggling to define him.
>Felix who really is just that cliche love interest that you can find in any trashy romance aimed at young girls.
Felix had one minute of screentime and zero lines of dialogue.
>>
>>78953606
I can't seem to find a pegging fic of these two. So if you hurry up you can probably get the first one out.
>>
>>78962967
Let's put it this way, can you predict where the character is going?

No, but we have his description, as well as his appearance in official promotional art and the word of the creator to go by.
>>
>>78963115
There us is one but it's male Marinette.
>>
>>78963227
1. Link please?
2. Why male Marinette? And if Marinette is male, who's the female?
>>
File: WHYBONER.jpg (87 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
WHYBONER.jpg
87 KB, 1440x810
>>78957041
>The night went on as the teenagers had their little love affair. Positions were tried, fluids were shared and love words were said. Marinette lost count of how many times they had done it alread, but what shocked her the most was that not only her virginity was lost that night, but also her purity from behind, and the fact that Chat had come prepared for it was even more worrying.
>>
>>78963196
The plot hasn't advanced one inch since the first episode and the characters' personalities and relationships keep going back and forth depending on what better suits the episode's setting. How am I supposed to predict shit? Why do you think these threads are always so dead? Nothing is going anywhere.
>>
>>78963294
Both Marinette and Chat are male.
>>
>>78965991
Then it is not pegging. Unless the girl is Alya or something. Pegging means a woman uses a strap-on or similar device to anally penetrate the male partner.
>>
>>78963897
You think that one was something?

There's one where it's just a series of Marinette and Adrien fucking the other's alterego until they figure out who the other is.
>>
>>78966073
I just realized what you meant, no there isn't one that I know of, there might actually be one on Tumblr of all places.
>>
>>78966382
You hear that Moonstone? Your dream can still come true, just get that story out fast and you'll be good.
>>
>>78963912
The story isn't really going to go anywhere until season 2, Ladybug was made with the intention of it being a part of a much larger universe. With that in mind, can you predict what Adrien will do when he finds out that his father is Hawkmoth, how it will effect his character.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.