[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Fantasy non-cape comics? I really liked Lanfeust,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 124253346474.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
What are some good Fantasy non-cape comics? I really liked Lanfeust, but I can't find much stuff besides it.
>>
I liked Fables, but stop after the adversary is defeated
>>
Fables until the Dark man.
>>
Some fantasy comics that I like:

Age of Bronze
Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
Beautiful Darkness
Beauty
Cerebus the Aardvark
Duncan the Wonder Dog
Dungeon
The Encyclopedia of Early Earth
Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser
Frank
Groo the Wanderer
Orc Stain
The Rabbi's Cat
Through the Woods
Usagi Yojimbo
Valhalla
>>
>>78847359
ElfQuest
>>
>Vengeance/Triumph of Arn

Imagine Conan drawn by somebody obsessed with minor details and in love with deserts.

>Dungeon Quest

pure pottery m8, from muscles to background information and of course the best bro in comic books and man we should strive to be.
>>
>>78847359
>Orc Stain
>Hellboy/ Mignolaverse in general
and Dark Horse's Howard Comics:
>Solomon Kane (Castle of The Dead, Death's Black Riders; skip Red Shadows)
>Kull
>Maybe Conan, haven't read it myself
>>
>>78852057
*Castle of The Devil
>>
Autumnlands: Tooth and Claw is pretty good, although I haven't caught up on it in a while
>>
>>78847359
The 2010-2012 DnD comic was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>78847555
>there's a Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser comic
>with art by mignola
Holy shit how did I not know about this.
>>
>>78852057
>Hellboy
>noncape
>>
>>78847359
There's Lanfeust "Spinoffs" more oin the comedy-side but quite good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.