[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any superhero who is supposed to be likable (ex. not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: reed.jpg (81 KB, 996x506) Image search: [Google]
reed.jpg
81 KB, 996x506
Is there any superhero who is supposed to be likable (ex. not Namor) but is bad in the sack?

It always feels like writers give their pet characters footlong dicks w/ marathon endurance or vaginas that could give their own swedish massage
>>
>>78844301

Well desu most superpowers lend themselves to added perks during sex. I'd like to see a writer convince me that even with his agility, flexibility, super strength and super endurance than Spider-Man is shitty in bed. Likewise, you'd have a hard time convincing me that a guy who can vibrate any of his body and move at super speed with a refractory period that can probably be measured in seconds like the Flash wouldn't be able to please a woman.
>>
>>78844521
>I'd like to see a writer convince me that even with his agility, flexibility, super strength and super endurance than Spider-Man is shitty in bed
Namor has all of that and he is canonically shitty in bed just because writers dont like him
>>
Most comics are pretty much sexless. Good thing, since fanboys freak out over a guy just having a bulge. Cannot imagine how pathetic the reaction would be if they actually talked about or shown sex.
>>
Iron Man, ironically, has problems getting jt up sometimes.
>>
>>78844301
It's probably the hardest trying to find any woman who is bad in bed, likable or not.
>>
>>78844610
Either sexless or they make sure to point how that a superhero is hung
>>
>>78844301
It's actually very difficult to be bad in bed if you're healthy, practice and communicate properly

Being bad in bed is indicative of other problems in your head
>>
>>78844660
Tony is kind of in line with Namor. Writers love to knock them down a peg because they're rich, confident, and handsome while 'nerds' like Peter could rock a 100-woman harem.
>>
>>78844843
Yeah but doesn't that describe most of these masked whackjobs?
>>
>>78844893
Ennis pls go
>>
>>78844540

I can see Namor being shitty in bed, though, because he's a conceited, self-centred, self-important douche who'd probably give little to no thought about how the other person feels.
>>
>>78844893
Alan Moore pls go
>>
>>78844301
it's not as if being good at sex is a function of anything else but good health
>>
>>78844860
>>78844660
tony has a good excuse, he's an alcoholic. that shit fucks your dong game up rrl badly.
>>
>>78844843
>>78845347
when superheroes are written to be good at sex, it's not just good, they're gods at it

like good at sex doesn't get your girlfriend to nickname you after how many orgasms she had on your first date
>>
>Tfw Hawkeye bangs the hottest chicks

Hes done something right in the bed
>>
Doesn't namor zig zag back and forth between terrible in bed and sex god? The fish lady said he was bad, but the alien (?) queen was pretty pleased so...
>>
>>78846000

The guy never misses his target.

You think about that.
>>
What is the point of writing a character blatantly bad in bed if not only to force it to be unnaturally relatable?
>>
>>78846140
Yes he does
>>
>>78845384
Tony hasn't touched a drop in years, after a certain point it's just because his dick don't work right
>>
>>78846560
>Tfw he built his armors for dick size compensation.
>>
>>78846560
He's also like over the age of 40 and with the amount of women he's slept with, things just kind of lose their spark
>>
>>78844660
Majorly jaded billionaire playboy hovering between mid 30s and 40s with E.D. Is totally within my suspended disbelief window, him not playing with manufactured superpowers is pushing it though. Tony Stark presents: Kevlar brand invulnerability drink. Worried about bullies or school shootings? Drink up kid. Worried about that tornado coming through your trailer park? Don't move just chug one of these.
>>
Night owl out of costume is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>78852037
q: can i inject it into my penis?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.