[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comics you only read as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Monster_allergy.jpg (41 KB, 284x388) Image search: [Google]
Monster_allergy.jpg
41 KB, 284x388
Apparently, there are more issues than 12, that never got published in my country
>>
I only saw the cartoon on KidsWB
>>
>>78842998
The cartoon never aired here
>>
>>78843076
Considering it was Italian, it probably followed the tradition of Italian animation: being cheap, looking bad and being 10 times worse than the actual comic, never aiming higher than the 10 yo demographic.
>>
>>78842982

If you want to read the entire thing, it's available on the fan forums and via the Dom Oasis facebook.

Pretty sure they have the entire cartoon too.
>>
I have all the 29 issues in english but with a shitty ass resolution
I was torrenting them but stopped seeding the torrent after my previews HD failed.
Recently a 31st issue come out set after the years passed in real time with older Zick and Elena, pic related
>>
>>78843531
Are they any good? I mean last time I checked it out I was about 10, but I remember it was awesome at the time.
>>
>>78843607
after Senepa and Barbucchi leave, I think arround issue 12 it becomes generic young adult fiction
>>
This. It was so good, /co/. The last two issues were pretty lacking though.
>>
Wanted to read this but the only scans I could find had awul quality
>>
>>78842982
How many issues does the cartoon cover?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.