[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Satine is Bo Katan's sister >Satine likes Obi Wan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 736x552
>Satine is Bo Katan's sister
>Satine likes Obi Wan
>Satine dies
Fast forward
>Obi wan on tatooine
>Goes to Mos Eisely
>Sees Bo again
>they have a fun adventure
>they fuck
>she leaves and finds out she's pregnant
>Has baby, names her Mara
>Imperials find her and baby
>Kill her, take the baby an raise it
>Mara is inquisitor
>eventually meets Luke after ROTJ
>She has Rey
>Rey is Kenobi's Grandaughter and Luke's daughter
That way we can tie together Prequels, Clone Wars, Rebels, Original Trilogy, and Sequels into one, with a dash of Legends. Questions/Comments?
>>
>>78836668
>thinking Disney wants to tie in the shows to the movies
lmao nah
>>
>>78836668
shut the fuck
>>
Why does everybody think Rey is a Kenobi again?
>>
>>78836709
Calm down George
>>
>>78836668

>STAR SHIPPING!

I miss when Jedi's abstained.
>>
You act like CGI Terrible Voice Acting Wars is relevant to anything

Rey Mixer's mother is probably the woman from Rogue 1
>>
>>78836728
Ewans cameo in TFA
>>
>>78836766
By that logic, she's also Yoda's daughter.

Yoda/Obi-Wan when?
>>
>>78836728

BECAUSE SHIPPING!

I mean really, that's all I got. People are really unimaginative and sex-focused. The main characters need to have sex to validate that their good and nothing says "I had sex" than a child to prove it. We can't have virgin knights running around saving anything, that's bad for Disney's selling sex to kids business model.
>>
Rey being a Skywalker is too predictable. As stupid as her being Obi-Wan's granddaughter is, it's better than the alternatives.
>>
>>78836728
She's a Skywalker tho
>>
>>78836750
Jedis abtsaining was literally the most retarted part of the prequels
>>
>>78836909
according to OP's theory she's both
>>
>>78836689
Yeah cause they haven't done that before.
>>
>>78837085
thats tying in the movies to the shows

not even remotely the same thing
>>
>>78836888
I really hope she's not related to anyone. We had 6 movies and hell we have fucking Kylo for family-related plot. Let Rey have her time as an independent; free from legacy like Anakin originally was. But I doubt that's going to happen with Rey's 'mysterious' parentage.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 395x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 395x429
>>78837139
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>78836805
have you ever had sex anon?
>>
>>78837199
Newsflash Anon,
Ben killed all the Jedi except his cousin, Luke's daughter, who he left on Jakku. Luke presumed her dead too.
>>
>>78837209
He's right. The show acts as a vehicle for the movies - not the other way around. It makes sense that the shows would take advantage of movie hype, but movie writers/directors don't want to waste time shoving in show shit and producers don't want their movies bogged down in continuity that's reliant on a separate medium.
>>
>>78837209
It's just not.

Movies have a huge pull for a broad audience. They use the movie content in an effort to bring over some of that audience into show viewership. It's generally assumed that if you're watching the show, you watched the movie.

It doesn't work the other way around. Shows have a relatively niche viewership compared to movies. They also don't establish any strong canon so as to not tread on grounds where the movies will walk. They would never force a movie audience to need to watch a television show to understand something.
>>
>>78837008

Why? It makes perfect sense. They're trying to be in control of their emotions so they don't go crazy with their powers. And idea of Jedi's was inspired by Buddist monks. Sex and romantic relationships would stir up the emotions that would inevitably lead to the dark side.

>>78837199

This. I like when the Force was something that came to whoever it choose in a way. It wasn't genetic. Adding shipping and kids from Force users turns it into Harry Potter magic and devalues the concept.
>>
>>78837298

Although that makes technical sense as an explanation, I still say they're dumb for not using the shows in the movies more. If nothing else it would generate a two way street, with people becoming more interested in a character because they had a small cameo in the movie and there is a show to back them up.
>>
>>78836689
Pablo and the story group probably have some influence over the movies.
>>
File: plLT2ng.gif (796 KB, 272x199) Image search: [Google]
plLT2ng.gif
796 KB, 272x199
>>78836668
>Rey is a Jedi and a Mandalorian
>>
>>78836668
Rey being a Skywalker would be overkill and I rather she not be related to anyone and be her own character, at the most she's the daughter of Jedis or some shit.

If she has to be related to someone then I rather it be Obi-Wan and not Luke it would add also be POTTERY since she will be a Kenobi who redeems a Skywalker in a way Obi-wan never could worh Anakin plus Ren being named after Obi-Wan adds to it.

But no, just have her stand on her own, no secret families.
>>
>>78836668
He'd be a bit of a cunt for shitting on Aniken for getting pussy and then doing the same.
>>
>>78838042
He didn't really shit on him he just told him he reminded him that couldn't while he was in the order if Anakin had quit and gotten with Padme then Obi-Wan would have been all for it but Anakin wanted everything which Palpatine took advantage of to seduce him to the darkside.

Anyway by the time Obi-Wan is in Tatooine he is technically not on the order anymore .

Also if you look at it this way Jedi can't form romantic attachments but there is nothing in the Jedi code about prohibiting them to fuck around like sluts.
>>
I like Stars Wars but I haven't seen the animated series. I heard you need to soldier through the first two seasons. Are they really that shit?
>>
Guys what if Chewbacca was Yoda's son! He WAS on the Wookie planet in the RotS. Obviously to protect his kid! It all makes perfect sense!
>>
File: clone wars.jpg (1 MB, 1592x2556) Image search: [Google]
clone wars.jpg
1 MB, 1592x2556
>>78838192
They're like 60-75% shit. The show didn't have the better models it got later and the plot was kind of a bunch of one-offs not to mention they hadn't really mastered that balance between action and stupid comedy yet. Also Ahsoka starts out pretty annoying.

Though once you get to the end of season 2 it's pretty much smooth sailing and good stuff from there.
>>
>>78838683
Season 4 and 5 are the best overall.

I wouldn't call the rest of it shit though, it's good compared to other shows, and every season has a few gem episodes.
>>
>>78838192
Just watch it all and form your own opinion.

Personally I prefer the first two seasons over the third. They have more war episodes, and the Padme, Satine and bounty hunter episodes of 3 bore the hell out of me.
>>
>>78836728

She's not all whiny-angry like a Skywalker.
>>
>>78838872
While four and five had better episodes, season 2 was pretty consistent.
>>
>>78836668
>Rey is both a Skywalker and has Mandalorian blood
The people whining about her being a Mary Sue would never shut up about it
>>
>>78837996
>Protagonist of a Star Wars trilogy
>Not a Skywalker

Not happening
>>
>>78839436
Luke is great after New Hope and Leia is fine if just bossy, Anakin is the only whiney shit in his family
>>
They named her Satine?
>>
>>78836668
Her hair looks like fucking metal. Why is this series so wooden looking?
>>
>>78838192
I'd recommend watching all of it in1080p.
Unlike alot of other cgi cartoons this one is very pretty, full of detail and nice textures.

I don't know for a fact, but i'm guessing it's the most expensive cgi television series ever made.
>>
how was a stun baton able to block a lightsber.
>>
Disney only sees the cartoons as things to steal from.

Fin's background story is basically clones. One of his squad was even named Nines (aka Fives but 4 more so better).
>>
>>78837085

How has anything that happened in this show ended up impacting any of the movies?
>>
>>78837710
>Adding shipping and kids from Force users turns it into Harry Potter magic and devalues the concept.

>He thinks shipping wasn't there from the
>He thinks Jedi haven't been devalued since the prequels
>He thinks Disney won't latch onto the familial undertones just to further differentiate the new trilogy from the EU

Oh ye of too much faith.
>>
>>78839937
whatever shit went on in AOS is what caused the Avengers to go retrieve Loki's scepter in Sokovia. Not like even half the people who saw the movie watched the episode that set it up, but whatever
>>
>>78839867
who was slips?
>>
>>78839858
Cortosis-weave
>>
File: 1452308231624.webm (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1452308231624.webm
2 MB, 848x480
>>78838683
On the subject, what's a great episode to get someone hooked on the show with? I recommended the series to a friend, but despite my suggestion to jump to season 3, he went ahead and started with the first few episodes of 1 anyway, then wrote it off as being bland. I want to just shove a great episode directly down his throat since he's obviously bad at following instruction, so what are some good suggestions?

I remember the arc with Obiwan trying to suppress his desire to bang the Mandalorian queen. Is that a decent place to start? Or maybe the jailbreak arc?
>>
>>78839992
From the show's perspective. It wasn't a major plot point in the movie itself.
>>
>>78840007
Does cortosis even exist in the new universe?
>>
>>78839823

Power levels from "Legends"

Elder God
Luke

God tier
Palatine reborn
Sith Emperor
Kyle Katarn
TOR - Jedi Knight character
Nihilus
Jacen

Best of the rest
Raven
The Exile
Most other Player Characters
Mace Windu
Yoda
Old Palpatine
>>
>>78840033
Honestly, I liked the first couple of episodes of season 1. The Yoda episode, Malevolence Arc, and Rookies eoisode got me hooked on Clone Wars. If he didn't like that, I guess he doesn't like the Clones or war aspect of the show?

I would personally recommend the Umbara arc.
>>
>>78840121
Seriously? Luke is one of the most powerful people in the galaxy? Someone who didn't start his Jedi training until his early 20's?
>>
>>78837943

>The Mary Sue list of empowered females
>>
>>78839858
It was probably made of something similar to Magnaguards' Electrostaffs. Some Lightsaber resistant material
>>
>>78840033
If your friend can't recognize quality than he is a lost cause, especially compared to all the shit we get nowadays.

The Mando queen episodes are pretty stupid if you ask me though. Why is Satine a better fighter than a team of Deathwatch Mandalorians who just kicked the shit out of Obiwan?
>>
>>78840132
He actually watched rookies and said that he felt like it was trying 'too hard' with the military lingo and such. You might be right though, I suppose I might have to chalk it up as a loss due to his shit taste.
>>
>>78840202
Cortosis-weave.

>>78840091
It's canon as far as I know.
>>
>>78840220
>He didn't like Rookies
Time to find new friends anon.
>>
>>78839760
Gee I dont know, maybe because its a tribute to Thunderbirds a-show-literally-made-with-puppets you dense fuck.

(also because it borrows a lot of style from the Tartakovsky series)
>>
>>78840091
Cortosis has been referenced in A New Dawn, the prequel book to Rebels, so it's canon.
>>
>>78840219
> Deathwatch Mandalorians

You ever Read Open Season?

Death watch is Incompetent, its pretty consistent
>>
>>78839858
That Stormtrooper was way more awesome than he had any right to be.
>>
>>78840428
>a prequel to the prequel to the sequels to the prequels
fucking star wars
>>
>>78837199
> Episode 8 drop more and more hints.
> We learn that Luke had a waifu and a child, but she get kill and the child disappeared.
> Rey is all "Could it be?"
> Whatever shit happens, and she confronts Kylo again.
> He's still on his muh legacy lightsaber.
> She respond MUH legacy too.
> Ren don't know what she's talking about and beat the crap out of her.
> She saved, and is distressed because it should be muh legacy.
> Luke said to her: "Rey, I'm not your father."
>>
>>78837199
Ghost Snoke/Plagueis made sexy times with the force.

Rey is his force babby.
>>
>>78840220
Maybe he'll like the more self-contained character focus episodes. The Deserter and Bounty Hunters probably would have been a better start.

Of course, maybe your friend is just a cunt.
>>
>>78840003
Dead
>>
File: 1447811527415.jpg (18 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1447811527415.jpg
18 KB, 408x408
>>78840536
You know putting it out there means it won't happen, right? But I want it anyway.
>>
>>78836728
Only reason I could think of is to not make the obvious twist that she's Luke's kid while still make her part of the family in some indirect way.
>>
>>78840198
Yes. He's as strong as Anakin would have been without getting his limbs cutoff. He's hilariously OP by the end of the EU
>>
save bump
>>
>>78837943
A Jedi mandalorian who is also a Skywalker and a Kenobi.
>>
>>78836728

Because Kenobis are some of the best Jedi?

>>78836750

Jedis not sowing their wild oats (except Ki Adi Mundi who had to because his planet sucks dick) is the cause of most of the evil in the galaxy.
>>
according to a book that some anon posted a pic of on /tv/ reys last name is mixer

rey mixer
rey c mixer
>>
>>78836728
because, despite being british, Finn was told he can't sound british in the movie for plot reasons.
So either Rey is a Kenobi (explaining her force powers and accent) or she's Phasma and Luke's daughter (calling this one)
>>
>>78836689
Clone Wars is the biggest source of cannon stories out there right now. I could see them pulling plenty of things from it like Cad Bane and Death Watch.
>>
>>78846021
I would be so done at that point.
>>
I think she is Rey Katarn
>>
>>78851149
I'll be disappointed if they don't use it for a future battlefront.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.