[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
Did anything go right?
>>
It's easier to say what went right.
>>
>>78832951
Warner Bros. wanted to make a toy commercial, not a movie.

Schumacher gets all the blame when in reality it wasn't the kind of movie he wanted to make at all.
>>
I can't tell if this movie went over budget or even had a budget at all? Plus did the toys even sell well at all?
>>
>>78832951
Liked it when I was a kid. Still fun to watch for its gross campiness.

One of Arnold's best roles and some of my favorite Arnold lines:
>"Everyone...CHILL!!!
>"It doesn't work on the cold-hearted."
>>
File: 1386667281765.png (257 KB, 271x336) Image search: [Google]
1386667281765.png
257 KB, 271x336
>>78832951
Everything.

Except the second most entertaining Ahnold performance.
>>
https://youtu.be/VQxAHj54Qxs
Someone was nice enough to put the whole movie on YouTube
>>
>>78832951
This is honestly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Freezinator is GOAT.
>>
>>78833239
Mad Hatter got toy but Ivy didn't?
>>
>>78832951
test
>>
>>78833411
Nah she got a toy. It just barely resembles Uma Thurman in the slightest. Hell none of the toys resemble the actors
>>
I liked the way some of Gotham looked. Although the observatory on top of a giant statue was dumb.
>>
>>78832951
Nothing. The movie is campy as fuck and I love it.
>>
>>78833467
Ah. I thought all toys are in that clip.
>be the man
>BATMAN!
>>
>>78833411
That's clearly for a BTAS toyline, not one for this movie.
>>
>>78833534
https://youtu.be/iW5_79itQ3U
>>
>>78833596
What the hell is Robin using? And Ivy really doesn't look like Uma Thurman. Reminds me of someone, but can't nail it.
>>
>>78832951
Everything and nothing. To this day, it's a hilarious superhero movie, and more entertaining than most of the capeshit being pushed out today

Everyone these days wants to masturbate over dark and edgy pseudo-intellectual Frank Miller-inspired "wah dead parents, so heavy is the cape that drapes over my city" nihilistic shit
>>
>>78833596
3 year old me had all of those.
>>
It makes me wonder if BvS will continue this "toyetic" trend that Batman and Robin tried to do
>>
File: Bane_in_'Batman_&_Robin'_(1997).png (428 KB, 612x564) Image search: [Google]
Bane_in_'Batman_&_Robin'_(1997).png
428 KB, 612x564
Batman and Robin's version of Bane was a big guy, but that's pretty much it. Hell, I'm pretty sure if you took his mask off, it would be extremely painful for him.
>>
>>78833596
>Poison Ivy action figure doesn't come complete with Bane

Bullshit.
>>
File: sexual awakening.gif (1 MB, 626x343) Image search: [Google]
sexual awakening.gif
1 MB, 626x343
>>78832951
Nothing.

Of all of the old Batman movies, if you don't consider this the best one you're a fucking tool.
>>
Literally nothing.

The schumacher movies are silver age as fuck, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>78834155
2/10
Not an accurate portrayal of Dick's ass
>>
>Remember everyone, this is a cartoon!
>>
>>78834186
Chris O'Donnell a qt, tho. Would definitely use his ass.
>>
>>78834155
> old
I saw this shit in theaters.

Now if you like this for gay overtones and gay fap material, I can excuse you. Otherwise it is total garbage and I found nothing good in it. Shit. I had the biggest crush on Alicia Silverstone in the middle of puberty and loved Batgirl, but even that did nothing for me and was just badly done.
>>
>>78832951
Bad puns
Dayglo paint gangs in 1997
Pointless dirtbike race
Bane reduced to henchman
>>
>>78832951
I Loathed this movie when I was younger.
I'm still not overly fond of it.
But it's not as terrible as everyone says. Yes it's very camp, but camp can be fun.

The biggest annoyances are how it doesn't fit the 'tone' of the other films in that Batman series, and the utter fucking of Bane's Character, and just the fact that Arnie isn't a good actor.
>>
>>78832951
Corruption of the Innocent happened
and to this day /co/ defends its results
>>
>>78834155
True Facts:My mother and sister would rewind the movie, and the other one with Riddler that had an asshot scene, repeatedly when these scene came on.
>>
>>78832987
It had a nice song by Moloko in it.
>>
It's the worst Batman movie, it still pisses me off less than Batman Forever.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.