[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Batman The Dark Knight Rises would have been a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Gane.jpg (29 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
Gane.jpg
29 KB, 640x440
Do you think Batman The Dark Knight Rises would have been a better or a worse film, if Bane had been a girl?
>>
OF COURSH!
>>
>>78823460
I think asking that question makes you a bad person.
>>
>>78823460
Who's Bane's husband?
>>
>>78823460
No.
>>
>>78823460
If Bane had been a woman Batman wouldn't have been allowed to fight her, so it would have been a pretty boring movie.
>>
>>78823482
Boon
>>
Would she be a big girl?
>>
>>78823838
I wish, that would've been both badass the moment she'd go full muscle and all those frumpy fat chicks would finally have a rolemodel.
>>
>>78823838
"You're a big girl"
"Don't patronize me!"
>>
>>78823460

Not gonna lie she would be top tier waifu and i would defend everything wrong with that movie because Girl Bane was cool as fuck.

Imagine the fight in the sewer with her saying i wonder what will break first your spirit or your body then breaking his back.
>>
>>78823852
Who gives a fuck about them? I want those fat whales to cry until they have an entire sea of tears to swim in.
>>
>>78823838
for me
>>
Shit, I can't remember the name of that one female bodybuilder with short blonde hair.

If she'd play a female Bane I'd be all over that movie.
>>
>>78823852
muscle girl lovers would have a good day. there could be 2 actors, one for skinny for and one for muscle. Do you think it would be a bad move if they used a full face mask and the talia twist turned into batmans new lover being bane?
>>
>>78823924
If she's the one I think she's like 5 ft 2.
That isn't going to intimidate anyone.
>>
File: what_the_fuck.png (431 KB, 396x539) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.png
431 KB, 396x539
>>78823919
One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, ‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: ‘Which wolf wins?’

The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’

In other words, holy fucking shit chill it with the teenage angst.
>>
>>78823947
This. At least get a woman that's 5'11 or 6'0. That's kind of hard to find in Hollywood for some reason, though, and that's why we got Gal Gadot for Wondy. I want to get off this ride, I'm about to open a can of worms that should not be opened.
>>
>>78823460
It sounds like it would have been extremely painful
>>
>>78823940
Would make a hell of a reveal when she starts bulking up right before Batman's eyes, at least.
>>
>>78823460
What about the background of the underground prison? You think Fembane would have gotten out of there alive? What else would have to be changed/not make sense when Bane lost the peepee?
>>
>>78823838
For you.
>>
File: 1368751026035.jpg (245 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1368751026035.jpg
245 KB, 600x900
>>
File: HHC-Hi-res.jpg (1006 KB, 2000x971) Image search: [Google]
HHC-Hi-res.jpg
1006 KB, 2000x971
>>78824015
It's because so many of the men in hollywood are short.
>>
When the patriarchy is ashes, you have my permission to die.
>>
>>78823966
Nothing angsty about what he said. Or wrong. The type of people he described are the type who are perpetually offended and angry at anything and everything. Looking for a reason to get upset at things.
>>
File: Full-Chart.jpg (566 KB, 2999x1487) Image search: [Google]
Full-Chart.jpg
566 KB, 2999x1487
>>78828962
Not quite. Though you are hard pressed to find tall /tv/ women.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.