[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it all go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: rick and morty.jpg (101 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty.jpg
101 KB, 480x720
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>78820571
After first season, but the end of a second was pretty good anyway.
>>
>>78820571
When I saw merch in Hot Topic as I walked by.
You know you've attracted the wrong crowd when that's the case.
>>
>>78820697
This is very much the case, see My Little Pony and Invader Zim
>>
>>78820571
When Season 3 was pushed back to Summer 2017
>>
Probably when anons started threads with loaded questions.

Anyway, who is the best character in The Venture Brothers and why is it Shore Leave?
>>
>>78820571
when Rick stopped using the portal gun
>>
I've only watched one episode of this show, but is season 2 really that bad?
>>
>>78820571
I could probably tell you, if you tell me what you mean.
>>
>>78821429
not in the slightest, /co/ just hates things that enjoy a modicum of success
>>
>>78820571
I've only watched season 1 and 2 random episodes from season 2. Does season 2 shit the bed like Gravity Falls or something? Also, anyone got a mega link for season 2?
>>
>>78821429
>>78822000
Most of season two is pretty good. The bad episodes are really fucking bad, though.
>>
>>78822000
>season 2 shit the bed like Gravity Falls
Explain.
>>
>>78821429
Season 2 is very front-loaded. There are a few gems in the first half of the season. The second half is very mediocre, 6/10 or worse. This is a pretty fucking steep drop in quality compared to the first season which had no bad episodes.
>>
>>78821469
Whoa now, we aren't /v/.

Even with the bad episodes Rick and Morty is still one of the better adult cartoons made in recent years.
>>
>>78821208
>It's true.
God dammit [as]... Could we maybe order seasons in a reasonable amount of time?
>>
>>78820571
Dan Harmon is a faggot.
>>
>>78820571
nowhere
>>
It was always shit. I've been saying that since the le reddit and memey joke came around. It's poorly animated, has a lazy style, and above all else, is not funny. The fact that /co/ likes this show at all is a testament to shit taste.
>>
>>78821429
no, /co/ just likes to complain as soon as a series changes a slight bit or manages to get a broader audience.
>>
>>78823821
>HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Back to /v/, friend.
>>>/v/
>>
>>78823938
Did you get bullied on /v/ or something, faggot? /co/ isn't your safe space.
>>
>>78824030
Who the fuck said it was?

I just would prefer if faggots like you stayed on /v/.
I frequent there dumbass. Nice assumptions.
>>
>>78820571
It didn't.
You just overhyped the first season.
>>
>>78824164
partially this
hype culture is cancer and i'm glad it almost always results in disappointment
>>
Jerry and Beth still having marriage issues even though it has already been established they're worst without each other. Not to mention Jerry becoming even more pathetic and unlikeable as the series goes on.
>>
>>78824196
This. Interdimensonional TV #1 should have been the end of Beth and Jerry's doubts concerning each other. It's incredibly lazy to have them still be talking about divorce every other minute after that. You can make jokes about them being dysfunctional without taking it that far. The marriage counseling episode could have just been about them fighting too much instead of "LOL I WANT A DIVORCE FROM SOMEONE I LITERALLY KNOW FOR A FACT IS MY COSMIC SOUL-MATE"
>>
>>78824043
>I frequent /v/

Rick and Morty fans, everyone.
>>
>>78821429
Instead of unfold the universe they decide to unfold marriage issues witch is pretty lame. And show becomes less funnier for whatever reason.
>>
It didn't, there's 2 bad episodes overall and they were only bad compared to the other episodes. And even then they weren't completely bad.
>>
>>78824250

If he doesn't think everything is shit he can't be a /v/irgin so who cares.
>>
I see you Justin
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.