[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do other heroes in DC allow Batman to employ child soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1432760984353.png (211 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
1432760984353.png
211 KB, 331x352
Why do other heroes in DC allow Batman to employ child soldiers
>>
>Batgod
>allow

pick half
>>
the fuck is wrong with that dog holy fuck
>>
You can't reason with Gotham's most dangerous mad-man.
>>
>>78815100
90's CGI.
>>
One of the robins broke a green lantern's throat.

Covered in yellow paint.
Before his parent's were buried.

On the sliding scale of holy fuck, kids with pychosis trained to fight with brass knuckle's, tech that can stop space empire's and the kind of balls found only by dosing a childs fast food are pretty high on the list.

I knew an eight-year-old ones who stabbed his bully in the eye with a paperclip then beat him half to death with a rock.

You wanna fuck with a guy who has that kind of dog on a leash?
>>
>>78815458
Once, because fuck my phone
>>
>>78815100
heh
>>
>>78815458

>One of the robins broke a green lantern's throat

Damien?

And which Green Lantern?
>>
>>78815010
because he's Batman and he can do what he wants

The Justice League can't do shit to him because he has plans to beat each and every one of them
>>
>>78818415
no, it was Dick in ASBAR

he punched Hal in the throat so hard he needed a tracheotomy
>>
>>78818923
Even himself?
>>
I guess his answer is "I never force them to do anything, and I give them the choices and skills to do the right thing." Also there was that YJ comment when Wonder Woman called him out
>>
File: bathug.jpg (280 KB, 734x1023) Image search: [Google]
bathug.jpg
280 KB, 734x1023
>>78815010
Because he loves and cares for them
>>
>>78815458
It was after his parents were buried though

Bruce took Dick to the gravesite to let him grieve finally and try to get a second chance
>>
>>78818923
I wonder how many people realize that that aspect of him is exactly why he has turned into a joke of a character.
>>
>>78819224
Seriously. He's the last remnant of male power fantasy.
>>
>>78818963
>>78819221
I know people hate on ASBAR a lot but it had a really interesting premise that doesn't really get acknowledged often. Bruce getting too young a sidekick befor either of them are ready, teaching him to be too violent, the whole thing being child soldiers gone wrong, Bruce deciding he doesn't like the violence when Dick does it, and the JL members freaking out over Batman kidnapping a kid and having a sidekick.
>>
>>78818976
Yes, because he's BATMAN.

>>78819224
Fuck off dumbass. Batman>You're favorite character
>>
>>78819343
Still a great story and considered cannon. Loosely.

Care for some lemonade?

The long and short of it should boil down to the notion that very few people would have known about robin before he was beating up swarms of grown men. Most superhero's wouldn't have brought the subject up.

You ever want to talk to someone about their kid? No? Wow what a shocker.

Howabout the kid that shattered some guy's teeth and mustered gassed a group of rapists before beating them into coma's with a metal bat?

It was a great comic, and gone too soon. Had some great big balls to it, dragged all over erreybody.
>>
File: Speedy_and_Green_Arrow.png (268 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Speedy_and_Green_Arrow.png
268 KB, 576x324
Everyone else does it.
>>
>>78822491
Not in New 52! :^)
>>
>>78819613
>great story
>"Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? I'M THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN"
>paint an entire room yellow, even down to the costumes and cockroaches while drinking lemonade

Some of the worst writing in mainstream comics, honestly. Miller's a hack.
>>
File: 1398009450343.jpg (827 KB, 1650x1268) Image search: [Google]
1398009450343.jpg
827 KB, 1650x1268
>>78818923
This is wildly exaggerated. Martian Manhunter once took out Batman. So did Superman. Batman can and does get taken out by street level mooks in a bad day.

Batman's plans involve him making the first move via guile. Ultimately final victory goes to the statuesque and everyone is fine at the end.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.