[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it was pretty good and paced out pretty well at least a 7/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
it was pretty good and paced out pretty well

at least a 7/10

why did it bomb so hard? it had a fuck ton of famous people
>susan sarandon
>archer
>bob odenkirk
>>
File: 1445918428434.gif (2 MB, 299x173) Image search: [Google]
1445918428434.gif
2 MB, 299x173
>>78811833

I thought it was bad.

The whole thing was a redundant string dick jokes and toilet humor. Which I was fine with and knew going in, but I didn't actually expect it to turn out worse.

Wanted to like the movie and I tried to just enjoy the visual aspect with the set design and characters, but the writing kinda made that impossible. Maybe it was the mix of the delivery as well.

Sucks because the premise had potential and it could've been pretty alright even for a B-tier niche movie.
>>
>>78811833
Because it had pretty much no advertising and it had a puny release where the only places to see it were a few select random theaters
>>
>>78811833

the fuck is this? first time i ever hear of it.
>>
Where the fuck can I find this to watch? Looked everywhere but it's like the movie existed in theaters only... which helps me not because it never breached a two hubdred mile radius of my location
>>
>>78817741
kisscartoon.me
>>
>>78817864
also it's out on DVD, you can buy it on Amazon, dunno about streaming services
>>
>>78817648
ditto. But then I didn't hear about the new Star Wars movie until the day before it's release.
That's what happens when you're 20-something with narrow interests.
>>
The only commercials I saw didn't do anything except tout how vulgar it was and how funny it was for an animated movie to be vulgar, which hasn't been a relevant angle since Fritz the Cat in the 70s, or if you are generous, South Park in the 90s.

Plus, it wasn't playing near me. But I wouldn't have seen it if it were, so its a moot point.
>>
Faces ain't expressive enough
>>
>>78811833
Trailer I saw had pretty shitty jokes, and the animation looked abysmal.
>>
Eh, it really has issues. Lots of little things could've been tweaked but it was really formulaic. I don't watch a lot of R-rated comedies so I can't really compare it to anything, but it needed more heart. 6.5/10, C-.
>>
>>78799721
Are there any good jokes? I'll like a movie if it has as little as three or four good jokes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.