[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: wak.png (413 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wak.png
413 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone up for a general? What'd you think of this week's episode? Any hype for next week's premieres?

New Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTv73-Xa3NI
>>
>>78809395
perhaps yes
looking forward for bad jubies
>>
>>78809395
it's funny, it's hard to get hyped when nobody else is. adventure time has always been a community thing for me. Even my friends (the few who have lasted the test of time) don't watch it anymore because they can't keep up on tv shows
>>
>angel face
dropped
>>
AT generals were pretty active pre-Stakes. What... What happened dare I ask? I thought Stakes was relatively well-received.
>>
>>78810632
Status quo happened.
>>
>>78810632
Marceline lore drew most people in. Now that that's ended we're left with Finn again. Which nobody gives a fuck about post season 5.2
>>
File: 1397394969972[1].jpg (176 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1397394969972[1].jpg
176 KB, 600x620
>>78809395
>General for a ded fanbase
>>
No one cares about this show anymore.
This isn't 2011.
>>
>>78809395
Things aren't the same since Ward left...

Which was during season 5 and beyond.

Damn it Pen, I know you're introverted and hate being followed. I feel the same way too. But come on...

I guess ya gotta respect a man's choice.
>>
>>78811847
so, watch SU and prove it
>>
File: 1452191149958.gif (227 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1452191149958.gif
227 KB, 250x166
>>78809395
>Adventure Time General
>2 hours ago
>12 replies
>>
>>78812168
But thats literally where all the old AT fans went.
>>
>>78809395
Summer Showers was fucking terrible, no wonder these threads aren't picking up. What's there to discuss really? 1-2 month long hiatus's and this is the crap they deliver? How about giving us an episode with some decent jokes or action
>>
>>78814110
I'm pretty sure a lot of people in the talkback thought it was okay.
>>
>>78814481
Of course they did. The people that are still hanging on this life raft of a fandom will enjoy anything AT shits out.
>>
I'm an outsider. I'm curious how this show died. It used to be EVERYWHERE a few years ago.
>>
>>78815757
Everyone that wasn't a bubbline shipper moved on to Steven Universe
>>
>>78815757
Season 4 from the time Finn and FP broke up till the finale, and most of Season 5 were awful that's what killed off most of the fanbase here on /co/
>>
>>78815757
Almost everything that loved by the fanbase vandalized by the crew (finn/fp, arm lore, comet, etc) except bubbline
>>
>>78810632
stakes was legit as fuh but thinking about how jmoyns episodes where my favorite makes me more sad jesse is gone

plus the episodes weve gotten have been okay.
yeah moe was cool, but I didnt like that there is no moe. bmo self journey was gr8/8 but the vibe changed when the antagonist became some weirdo autismo we've never seen

and a viola intro episode isnt super hype compared to the vote preview hype
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.