[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Bruce Wayne's public opinion on Batman? as the richest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
What is Bruce Wayne's public opinion on Batman? as the richest man in Gotham, does he support the vigilante or is against him?
>>
>>78808758
Who cares what an orphan thinks?
>>
>>78808758
I just noticed they kinda look like each other... do you think they might be related?
>>
>>78808758
Dude, the guy came out and stated to the press that he funded Batman. He even started an organization of global Batmen. Of course he supports Batman.
>>
>>78809980
And even before he was transparent about it, wasn't he repeatedly and vocally supportive of Batman?
>>
>>78808758
Lol he is batman you fucking stupid idiot grow up with you gay ass roleplay XXD
>>
>>78810306
Dude, you're not just wrong, you're stupid
>>
>>78808758
Translation: /co/, I haven't read a Batman comic in last 5 years! It sure is nice to embarass myself publicly!
>>
>>78811118
why would you read a comic made in the last 15 years
>>
>>78811164
Why would you read a comic made in the last 4 centuries? Check out the REAL Golden Age.
>>
>>78811117
Alright faggotface mcjewstupid go fuck a goats anus you stupid bitch
>>
>>78808758

Considering theyre the same person, I imagine Bruce would be all for his own activities as Batman
>>
>>78811414
PUBLIC opinion, dummy. He might well be publically opposed to Bats to reduce suspicion.
>>
>>78810306
>implying harvey dent isn't batman
>>
>>78811343
HOLY MOTHER OF KEKS
>>
>>78810306
Why would a fucking billionaire fight crime when he has all the money in the world. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>78813262
Gotta problem gaylord?
>>
>>78809980

Is this true? I thought that he must not like him very much because he's always trying to avoid him like the plague since they're never in the same room together.
>>
>>78811263
g-gaming?

satan may have done a number on me already
>>
>>78809980
>lying
I've been a fan of Batman for the past 5 years since he started being a thing and bruce wayne NEVER said any of this
>>
>>78814453

I know Batman Inc was quickly shut down, but seriously? You remember nothing?
>>
>>78811343
Awww, look at this fucker trying to be "edgy" and "controversial", it's so adorable.
>>
>>78814555
Hey mate i was PRETENDING
>>
>>78814305
Batman is never in the same room as me either, and I'm not Batman.
>>
>>78808758
For some reason whenever he talks about batman he always starts winking at random female reporters in the audience.
>>
>>78814850
That's exactly what Batman would say!
>>
>>78814895
I'm not Batman.
I'm my original character, Owlman.
>>
>>78814514
remember what nigga I have blurry visions of some crazy bitch in a wayne building but I don't remember a "Batman Inc". Sometimes I get this weird dream where I'm running because there is an earthquake in gotham.

crazy shit but my medication's helping
>>
Earth-33 is best Earth.
Fuck all you Earth-0 shitters.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.