[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw an early screening what do you want to know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: kung-fu-panda-3-movie.jpg (100 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
kung-fu-panda-3-movie.jpg
100 KB, 1120x1600
Just saw an early screening what do you want to know?
>>
Sure you did
>>
>>78804761
Was it shit?
>>
How many deaths?
>>
Does his Panda Dad or other Dad die?
>>
>>78804761

is it gay or just retarded?
>>
What kind of "jokes" did it have?
>>
>>78804761
Shifu die?
>>
>>78804761
How would you rate it?
>>
>>78804843
Nope movie ends with the pandas living in the valley.
>>
>>78804761
Is it problematic?

Because I hope it is.
>>
>>78804917
No. Put he does retire leaving Po in charge of the Fives training. Po fucks up and thats when his dad shows up to take him away.
>>
>>78804921
A big step down from the prior two films. All the neat color shit is still there but they kinda go full retard with the spirit world and what not.
>>
>>78804841
Kai and Po.
>>
Do Po and Tigress hook up?
>>
>>78804761
Synopsis.
>>
>>78805737
The finger hold in the first film sents you to a higher plan of exsistance were kai escapes and raises an army of jade zombie warriors called jombies. Meanwhile Po fucks around with his dad in panda land. There isnt really a whole lot going on besides that and a sub plot with the pandas where po has to train them to take back the valley of peace from said zombies abd Chi shit.
>>
>>78805157
>full retard
i'll reserve my judgement until i actually see the film
>>
>>78804761
How many nipples does Tigress have?
>>
>>78804761
Do Tigress and Po 69?
>>
>>78804761
Tigress and Po. Yes or no?
>>
>>78808664
No. Its there if you're a shipfag but as an actual I love you sort of thing nope.

Theres a cute bit with the finger hold between them where Tigress won't let go.
>>
Was it better than the second one?
>>
>>78808664
Tumbrl has someone leaking the art book that informs us that they only want romance as a joke in kfp.
>>
>>78808967
Lemme guess: she want's Po to teach her, and she just isn't getting it down.

Po: Ok, you can let go now, you aren't ready for it.

Tigress frowns, continues to holds on, keeps twitching pinkie.

Po: Tigress...

Tigress now glares with teeth bared, her pinkie is just a blur...Po's finger starts making popping sounds
>>
>>78810436
That's lame.
>>
>>78810853
Meant Po.

Tigress: You're not letting go of your finger.
>>
>>78804761
I want to know if you have any proof that you saw an early screening.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.