[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this dethroned the All Star Superman "jumper" page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Has this dethroned the All Star Superman "jumper" page as the "feels-iest" comics page ever?
>>
>>78792926
Sounds like someone hasn't read Max Landis' American Alien. I can confirm that it's not only the single comfiest comic in years, but also has some of the feelsiest moments I've ever seen. You should really do yourself a favor and go out and buy a copy of American Alien! Hell, get two and give one to a friend so you can share the comfy!
>>
>>78792926
What about your kid, Andy?
>>
>>78792981
Hi Max.
>>
>>78792981
Oh hello there, Mr. Landis!
>>
>>78792981

How would you feel about reading my spec, Senor Landis?
>>
>>78792981
Landis has posted on here, so this literally could be/probably is him.
>>
>>78792981
Get a decent Haircut you faggot
>>
The Superman page works on itself. As someone who hasn't read the Andre comic, this page on itself doesn't do much for me. He's saying he's lived a good life. What's so feelsy?
>>
>>78793521
I never read the comic but I know who Andre the Giant was, so I still get feels.
>>
>>78793521
This. It doesn't do anything for me. The ASS page made me well up with tears the first few times I saw it, before I had read ASS.
>>
>>78792926
Is this one better than the last comic? That one was just an adaptation of his wiki.
>>
File: monkey love.png (91 KB, 477x359) Image search: [Google]
monkey love.png
91 KB, 477x359
Dude, I got this weird dream that DC was doing this ad /sponsor thing, They made their fans to do somekind of super-man test. DC offer the winner to be in their special comic event.

And mike tyson was the winner.
>>
Nothing has topped Huck yet for me
>>
>>78792926

Considering Andre the Giant was a real person, I'd say it's surpassed All-Star Superman.
>>
>>78792981
this is what comes of helicopter parentng
>>
>>78796088
nice blog faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.